• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

He basically had a toxic argument with @Antvasima, in which Ant told him that he will be forced to report him in the RVR thread if he continues. He didn't back away, told him he wasn't scared of getting banned, and continued. So Ant blocked/banned him.
It was more that he was consistently an extremely argumentative and unreasonable member who was disrespectful to staff and did not care about official instructions or clarifications even from DontTalkDT and our official information pages, apparently had nothing constructive to offer to this community, as he had no other type of contributions here that I know of, and then said outright that he challenged us to ban him, so I thought that we were better off without a purely negative and time-wasting influence here.

Supergirl stuff

Can hurl stars effortlessly

survived attacks that could destroy countless solar systems
These might be useful for "At least Stellar" lifting strength and 4-A durability, striking strength, and attack potency, yes, but it depends on how reliable the claims are. Is it official narration information? https://postimg.cc/xXt5ZKZQ
Well, it is too vague to scale from in itself, as the phrase "destroy galaxies" was not used, but it might work as supporting evidence, yes, and would fit better with a group of Green Lanterns together being 3-C.

Well, he didn't seem to have made a single constructive contribution here, and was purely an unreasonable toxic time-waster, and in addition he outright asked/challenged us to ban him, so it seemed best to get rid of him to not have to waste valuable time on any more of his antics.

He was constantly provocative and used his own arbitrary standards.

I had explained to him that the concept of space did not automatically give 1-A and that one should not invent rules that are not written in the tiering system, but he did not listen to me and threw spikes at me. Finally he created a thread to challenge all users when he was completely wrong.

He unfortunately didn't understand that we should give tiers to characters using the tiering system and not by choosing tiers for no reason.

Well, he didn't seem to have made a single constructive contribution here, and was purely an unreasonable toxic time-waster, and in addition he outright asked/challenged us to ban him, so it seemed best to get rid of him to not have to waste valuable time on any more of his antics.
He Underestimated your crews godly ban powers

💀

I found a statement that might be High 1-B DC
main-qimg-592a743ee8d8186a395171c69d6d3f21

We have reason to believe that they’re higher dimensions due to them being differenciated from alternate planes of existence.

He seemed very knowledgeable on DC just not on the tiering system, Hope he wasn't perma banned?
He was constantly provocative and used his own arbitrary standards.

I had explained to him that the concept of space did not automatically give 1-A and that one should not invent rules that are not written in the tiering system, but he did not listen to me and threw spikes at me. Finally he created a thread to challenge all users when he was completely wrong.

He unfortunately didn't understand that we should give tiers to characters using the tiering system and not by choosing tiers for no reason.
I saw the thread but didn't engage in it but thanks for the full info.

We have reason to believe that they’re higher dimensions due to them being differenciated from alternate planes of existence.
I'd personally tell you to interprete it how you like but I can see a 1-B bleed.

That's an image I created(the actual scan is from The DC Book but I added the blue underline) and gave it to a friend who made a post on it. I initially used it for High 1-B but in the end decided against it because guidebooks are not reliable against comics and the comics didn't confirm infinite dimensions, but if we use King's scan for High 1-B, this can be used as support.

That's an image I created(the actual scan is from The DC Book but I added the blue underline) and gave it to a friend who made a post on it. I initially used it for High 1-B but in the end decided against it because guidebooks are not reliable against comics and the comics didn't confirm infinite dimensions, but if we use King's scan for High 1-B, this can be used as support.
i just found that image on the internet tf

This calc is for his Post-Crisis Emanation key. His Godhead key is the Low 1-C one

Why would guidebooks be unreliable? We use them for any other verse

These might be useful for "At least Stellar" lifting strength and 4-A durability, striking strength, and attack potency, yes, but it depends on how reliable the claims are. Is it official narration information? https://postimg.cc/xXt5ZKZQ

Well, it is too vague to scale from in itself, as the phrase "destroy galaxies" was not used, but it might work as supporting evidence, yes, and would fit better with a group of Green Lanterns together being 3-C.
Im not sure

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this, but we have a 8-C calc for Joker that would upgrade the Post Crisis tiers. This doesn't clash with the 9-A calcs as well as the other 8-C calcs that belong to higher level characters. I detail more at the bottom of the blog

Some more 8-C calcs- https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Some_DC_Street_Level_Calcs

Since we have 5+ 8-C Post-Crisis calcs, I think we have enough for an upgrade.

I think Lex Luthor intel should be fine
at Supergenius instead possibly one

Supergenius (He is the world smartest
human above likes Bruce Wayne Ted Kord Ray Palmer (Who created particles that broken Square tube laws) and Michael Holt (Who created times sphere). created device that rip apart
existence(Idk that is body mind soul
or even concept as Darkseid tank it
casually). Outhack Brainiac (despite took a month of prep IIRC)
keen businessman (made fortune from a tiny life insurance to Earth top3 conglomerate. Cure an incurable one and gave back coz he want lol. Nearly
compared to Brainiac (even outsmart him sometimes). He appeared far stupider than normally coz he obsessed to destroy Superman
so he is single minded.

Back