• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General DC Comics Discussion Thread

Wait can someone calc
Mothership of Brainiac that
Superman and Martian push
in New52 as its far larger
and made from metals(so its far heavier than Earth (class Y) its
mean anyone compared to him
should upgrade to Pre Stellar ?
(Even give or take Jupiter size)

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this, but we have a 8-C calc for Joker that would upgrade the Post Crisis tiers. This doesn't clash with the 9-A calcs as well as the other 8-C calcs that belong to higher level characters. I detail more at the bottom of the blog

Some more 8-C calcs- https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Some_DC_Street_Level_Calcs

Since we have 5+ 8-C Post-Crisis calcs, I think we have enough for an upgrade.
That seems fine to me at least, if all of them have been accepted.

I think Lex Luthor intel should be fine
at Supergenius instead possibly one

Supergenius (He is the world smartest
human above likes Bruce Wayne Ted Kord Ray Palmer (Who created particles that broken Square tube laws) and Michael Holt (Who created times sphere). created device that rip apart
existence(Idk that is body mind soul
or even concept as Darkseid tank it
casually). Outhack Brainiac (despite took a month of prep IIRC)
keen businessman (made fortune from a tiny life insurance to Earth top3 conglomerate. Cure an incurable one and gave back coz he want lol. Nearly
compared to Brainiac (even outsmart him sometimes). He appeared far stupider than normally coz he obsessed to destroy Superman
so he is single minded.
Can you clarify which feats he has that actually reach Supergenius levels please?

You can read our Intelligence page for clarifications.

All of the scans are from the same issue?
Yeah
It would be surprising if he didn't💀
Almost every debate this guy has he starts getting unreasonably toxic for literally no reason
When told to chill he gets even MORE toxic and claims that its just his way of debating
I was like that 3 years ago, it takes time...though I won't say I've 100% changed.
Wait Rebirth Harald then possibly 4A ?
still affect PoC one or not ?
If the feat happened in post crisis I would scale to post rebirth but this is direct from rebirth so nop.
Hmm, so only the Post-Rebirth characters would scale to 4-A then?
Yeah

Can you clarify which feats he has that actually reach Supergenius levels please?

You can read our Intelligence page for clarifications
His profile stated he made a device
that rip apart existance so he can made his technologies affect even souls (Even concept ?) that as impressive as you destroy time-space but even that I don't be sure he
was solid Supergenius.
His intelligence flactuated like you said.(When long times ago) at peak
even Brainiac was trouble to deal him
and other time he was look stupid
so
varies from At least extraor genius to
Supergenius better suit him best.

*Please update Brainiac (new52)
intel he once created the ship that
can even penetrated source wall
IIRC.* his intel sector is nothing rather than much smarter than Lex who only
At least extraor genius

We preferably need some scans and references for his greatest feats.

Okay, but we are talking about Lex Luthor just not measuring up to Brainiac's degree of feats as far as I am aware.

Yes, but that is obviously not a Supergenius feat. Also, Brainiac already has Supergenius level intelligence listed.

Ehhh Ant can you give this to someone
to calc I think this can upgrade N52 Supes and his peers to pre stellar LS.
Yes, but that is obviously not a Supergenius feat. Also, Brainiac already has Supergenius level intelligence listed.
Wow really ? whats about those I really like him coz his intelligence alone.
Where would Batman Who Laughs beat
2C - 2A with prep ?
if solely physical beat cosmic one
is outlier for sure.

bquXNQlcIitoGDSYqdGMT2b3_-Q0JZPymD5e77JiSQEJu9opJu4QN3pP4XJytYbRlsM1-e8xIxF0xwQ5p5n47Bwe18owv_Ias4WoaXCicnEyA2KuKM1YN-772PcF1UB1tDibNg3K8A=s1600

Well, being able to destroy the DC multiverse via scientific know-how seems like a Supergenius level feat, but is it an outlier or a more consistent display?

It isn't upgrade him to that tier

2C likely 2A with prep ?
Yeah
Well, being able to destroy the DC multiverse via scientific know-how seems like a Supergenius level feat, but is it an outlier or a more consistent display?
I don't think we can dismiss it as an Outlier due to the fact that BWL has barely any feats. His other feats also don't contradict this showing, and in the stories, statements like "Batman Wins", "BWL can adapt to every threat", etc were continuously given. BWL also succeeded in manipulating Perpetua to replace Luthor with him, and then outsmarted her by killing her as TDK.

Back