• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Jibril (7-1-0)

SpookyShadow said:
Again, how big are hair Airstrikes? Are they legit made from air? Because if yes, Garou can easily reflect that. If she flies to kill him, he can jump with higher speed via Abandonment or his RE and turn her to mush with a single shockwave of his punch/kick. He also has ranged air slashes.
She vaporizes an small sea with them so most likely not. He definitely doesn't have the range to create a shockwave that can kill her, especially since she out-maneuvers him in air (it's his several meters to a character that can easily fly away to much further distances). He could potentially land a hit but her instincts would warn her and she'd ut up a barrier immediately.

I mean, pretty sure her insticts can't immediately warn her from something much faster than her. After a hit he can adapt to High 6-A form (iirc he did that shit in few panels) and destroy her barrier with some punches.

what does not kill Garou will only make him stronger so thats a yikes

Necromercer said:
And whats say he cant break the barrier, and hit her once more?
He's 7-A and the barriers are High 6-A via tanking attacks that can alter the shapes of entire planets.

SpookyShadow said:
I mean, pretty sure her insticts can't immediately warn her from something much faster than her. After a hit he can adapt to High 6-A form (iirc he did that shit in few panels) and destroy her barrier with some punches.
Precognition is most definitely warning her in a speed equalized match where Garou would have no reason to open with amps. I'd argue that the durability of her shields is higher than Garou's AP via scaling from a better feat but that may be too many assumptions that I'm making.

so if these light blade attacks dont work what would she use after?

Wait does she have to get close to use the light blade?

If so this goes really, really bad for her

SpookyShadow said:
What stops from Garou precoging, instinctive reacting + dodging that?
That really depends on its scale. Unfortunately, I'm not sure on it beyond the fact that it was capable of vaporizing an ocean. But at that point, Jibril will probably realize that she has to use Shift to deal with his mobility and speed.

SpookyShadow said:
Before she realizes that she gets crushed tho
The fight begins. Her Flugel Instincts warn her of immense danger and she uses a barrier to shield herself almost immediately. Garou isn't blitzing a character initially equal to him in speed that's four kilometres away in the air who has precognition before they think and put up barriers, amps or no.

Sorry to leave mid-discussion but I need to get some sleep. I'll try to continue in the morning though. Hopefully Jibril doesn't get FRA'd to oblivion while I'm gone.

Forgot about distance, but 4 kilometres is literally nothing for characters with such speed. He knows she's here, he has Enhanced Senses too, and immediately knows he has to kill her, because by SBA he wants to. She can sense the danger but in her weaknesses it's written that she doesn't go all out unless bloodlusted and especially against humans, and Garou is one.

He also has precog, instinctive reaction, enhanced senses and speed amps/reactive evolution to keep adapting to her attacks and attack speed. She can't one shot him, and even if she hits him he survives and becomes much more powerful to just blitz her. With that she's not landing a hit. If her shield is not first move in character even against danger, she might be fricked, as Garou can just jump that distance, increase speed or evolve to and destroy her. Single attack with no shield is enough to put her down.

Goodnight bud

Phoenks said:
Wait does she have to get close to use the light blade?

If so this goes really, really bad for her
Forgot to answer this but no. Her range is in the hundreds of kilometers so she doesn't have much of a problem firing it at range. But it wouldn't be too much of a problem for Garou at first

Back