• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GAROU FIGHTS..... Patrick (0-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuclear radiation (also called ionising radiation) is energy released as high-speed charged particles or electromagnetic waves.
Basically, radiation iss like trowing a bbunch of very small roccks at really high speeds around, what makes thins "stay radioactive" is the fact they keep realising thouse rocks around, if You now take something that launches millions of rocks and them remove It and put one that shoots only thousant of them

Maybe don't throw Garou against dudes with Godly levels of Regeneration and took force? Patrick stomps easily here..

nah, as said above, Garou can still K.O patrick, also, toon force is a trash as hell power
Low-godly is literally immune to being KO'd. Toon Force is far from being trash as hell so you obviously don't know what your talking about given Patrick can do the same shit as spongebob. He came back after SpongeBob erased the whole universe, including minds so KO isn't an option here given that Patrick can restore his own mind.

Patrick can erase his existence and transmute Garou. Garou also has no answers to Type 3 Acausality so just stop this argument. Defending Garou here is the highest degree of wank.

Low-godly is literally immune to being KO'd. Toon Force is far from being trash as hell so you obviously don't know what your talking about given Patrick can do the same shit as spongebob. He came back after SpongeBob erased the whole universe, including minds so KO isn't an option here given that Patrick can restore his own mind.

Patrick can erase his existence and transmute Garou.
read the debate that hppened previously please, I was also defending the stomp before

and patrick don't have optional equipament here

Garou resists Madness Manipulation due to having Supernatural Willpower
Patrick has Type 3 Madness manipulation

Why? When Garou vastly out-skills. We see fights in opm with characters where sizes are vastly different but doesn't affect the fight like gouketsu vs suiryu and garou vs orochi
Patrick has literally 15cm

Patrick's is type 3, the one on the page seems to be type 2 since it drives guys crazy by affecting their minds.
Patrick´s song is type 3 because it doesn´t interacts with the minds of people, but the very nature of their horrible lyrics makes them mad, also, according to our Madness Manipulation page:

"with the very act of looking at or attempting to perceive them being enough to send victims into a state of madness or terror"

Patrick´s song unironically has this

"More extreme forms are capable of outright killing those who suffer from their effects."

As stated on his profile, it killed a band that tried to play it. The link is broken, but this happens in the same episode that the song is introduced iirc

Patrick´s song is type 3 because it doesn´t interacts with the minds of people, but the very nature of their horrible lyrics makes them mad, also, according to our Madness Manipulation page:

"with the very act of looking at or attempting to perceive them being enough to send victims into a state of madness or terror"

Patrick´s song unironically has this

"More extreme forms are capable of outright killing those who suffer from their effects."

As stated on his profile, it killed a band that tried to play it. The link is broken, but this happens in the same episode that the song is introduced iirc
I was talking about the OPM page.

Last edited:
Voting Garou. Garou is vastling much more skilled, has Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Reactive Evolution and Portal Creation. That coupled with his insane AD and having amps like the awakening Breath and explosive heart release fist. I dont see patrick lading a hit before garou KOs him. Garou already has the AP advantage
Garou: 675.67 Zettafoe
Patrick: 183.56 Zettafoe
Garou can also create after images to fool Patrick and target pressure points to incapacitate.

Voting Garou. Garou is vastling much more skilled, has Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Reactive Evolution and Portal Creation. That coupled with his insane AD and having amps like the awakening Breath and explosive heart release fist. I dont see patrick lading a hit before garou KOs him. Garou already has the AP advantage
Garou can also create after images to fool Patrick and target pressure points to incapacitate.
Still, Patrick has Low-Godly regen which Garou is going to have a really hard time getting past.

Garou can just knock Patrick out based on the rules, otherwise this would be a stomp
I don't think he would "knock out" Patrick, as he can literally act without a brain like the time where he was sleeping and smashed Spongebob with his rock, mistaking him for a spider.

And then there's the fact Garou has no resistance to madness hax i believe, and Patrick is resistant to things like radation hax making Garou's radation abilities basically useless.

Garou won´t try to Knock out Patrick as his first move

Also, Patrick is a Extraordinary Genius in this match, he won´t be fooled so easy and probably would use his hax do deal with garou when he sees he is physically weaker than him

Pretty sure we already addressed if Pat got K.Oed it would cause him to dream which then the dream Pat would leave the dream and continue the fight.
Bro i literally showed why this won´t happen

I don't think he would "knock out" Patrick, as he can literally act without a brain like the time where he was sleeping and smashed Spongebob with his rock, mistaking him for a spider.
I literally explained why this won´t work.....

And then there's the fact Garou has no resistance to madness hax i believe, and Patrick is resistant to things like radation hax making Garou's radation abilities basically useless.
Garou´s Gamma Ray Burst has far more radiation than the sun

read the debate that hppened previously please, I was also defending the stomp before.
I've read them and they don't hold up.
and patrick don't have optional equipament here
This isn't optional equipment. Low godly is in base form, same with Acausality. Soul Manipulation is a one shot, Acausality means Garou can't kill Patrick and Low-Godly Covers being knocked out unless Garou has feats of knocking out those with Low-Godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back