• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joe Goldberg fights... Himself??? (0-7-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Joe has a mallet
Battle takes place in Patricks apartment
Patrick Bateman has a knife
SBA for everything else
Patrick Bateman GIFs | Tenor
You (season 4) - Wikipedia

Sigma🗿:

Stalker: (MarkGoldbridge, Spectra_Schiffer, King_Dom470, Amon.vl, AThe1412, Mariogoods, Accelerated_Evolution)

Incon:

Last edited:
Strength: Joe can knock lukas out in one punch and overpower trained bodyguards. Pat can stomp a small dog to death and bite someone hard enough to make them bleed which tbh isn't that impressive Joe probably takes strength

Lifting Strength: Why do they have different lifting strength values for the same justification?

Durability: Again Pat has pretty lame durability stuff just tanking a kick to the face. Joe has way better stuff like car crashes taking hits from parole officers and even falling from high places so yeah Joe probably has the durability advantage aswell

Stamina: In terms of energy exertion yeah Patrick takes this extremely easily. In terms of pain tolerance Joe easily takes this from cutting off his own toe and continuing an entire day while missing a finger

Skill: Joe is again surprisingly more skilled in h2h than Patrick (given that patrick has like no h2h feats). But Joe actually does seem to be somewhat skilled he's actually able to fight off Cary who is clearly way stronger than he is, when he killed Hugo he was clearly smart enough to target his artery, and again outskilled Cary

Joe starting in a stealthy position and having prior knowledge makes the fight too one sided imo. I think making it so that they both start at stealthy positions and either prep time or prior knowledge for Patrick would make this matchup more interesting. Also, does Patrick know that Joe is hiding or at least aware of the attack?

Joe starting in a stealthy position and having prior knowledge makes the fight too one sided imo. I think making it so that they both start at stealthy positions and either prep time or prior knowledge for Patrick would make this matchup more interesting. Also, does Patrick know that Joe is hiding or at least aware of the attack?
I made this when I kinda assumed Joe was comparatively weak but since he's probably getting upgraded to 9-C I'll change stuff around

Back