• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GAROU FIGHTS..... Patrick (0-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, Another thing

Won't Patrick eventually get KO'ed after getting beat up by Garou?

Regeneration won't work, Immo type 2 will not help him stay up forever

Garou will outskill Patrick and eventually put him to sleep, Won't that work?

Right, Another thing

Patrick has his Extraordinary Genius inteligence, so, in the moment he sees Garou is too much for him, he would use his hax (Something he would do even with his Below Average rating)

Patrick also has reactive evolution and can lear martial arts extremely fast too
Yes? It is

Garou just destroys the planet then
Right, Another thing

To be knocked out You need to recive some damage to Your brain or run out of stamina, Patrick has shown in the clips I send before that he can literaly have his brain exploded, on fire, frozen, beaten, etc and still act and his stamina feats show him keeping going for much longer then garou feats, patrick surviving without any kind of sustenance for a year, frozem for five billion years and act as if nothing had happened right after defrosting

So, Garou can't punch átrick hard enough to K.O him, Garou can't outlast eitheir

even if garou could outlast theorically, patrick Madness manipulation would kick in much faster then that

Patrick has his Extraordinary Genius inteligence, so, in the moment he sees Garou is too much for him, he would use his hax (Something he would do even with his Below Average rating)
I see
Patrick also has reactive evolution and can lear martial arts extremely fast too
Garou has one of the best RE and AD in the entire wiki

I heard he is apparently Adapt and gg

I doubt Patrick would keep up with him
To be knocked out You need to recive some damage to Your brain or run out of stamina, Patrick has shown in the clips I send before that he can literaly have his brain exploded, on fire, frozen, beaten, etc and still act and his stamina feats show him keeping going for much longer then garou feats, patrick surviving without any kind of sustenance for a year, frozem for five billion years and act as if nothing had happened right after defrosting

So, Garou can't punch átrick hard enough to K.O him, Garou can't outlast eitheir

Fair
even if garou could outlast theorically, patrick Madness manipulation would kick in much faster then that
I see

So, no matter how much garou AD and RE kicks in here, Patrick will just come back, duplicate and etc untill Garou is too tired to keep going or Patrick eventually use one of his haxes on him... so I don't think Garou has any chance here

Patrick can fall asleep, right? He showed many times that, when he brain is connected to his body, he can fall asleep so i don´t think why being knocked out would be different

`Patrick needs to sing a song to use his Madness manip, so it wouldn´t be instantaneously

Patrick can fall asleep, right? He showed many times that, when he brain is connected to his body, he can fall asleep so i don´t think why being knocked out would be different
Not the same thing, falling asleep is a voluntary action, and the fact he can still fight sleep also counters that, also considering that his brain isn't "pluged in" or working basically... every time as we see on the clips I showed before, so he is acting without his brain basically all the time, with It only really "working" when he forces It's gears to spin
`Patrick needs to sing a song to use his Madness manip, so it wouldn´t be instantaneously
ye, forget madness manipulation... also... If patrick is knocked out he can literaly walk out of his dream and keep fighting

like, spongebob dream self destroyed the chum bucket with a plane in the real world even trough he is a dream projection

I can imagine this animated with Garou beingh more and more annoyed with patrick untill he finaly knocks out patrick and is sheering and then... BAM pratrick walks out of his own dream and say "sup?" and them Garou just pass out of tiredness and frustration lol

Also, before someone bring the hulk battle out, Hulk has unlimited stamina as long he is angry... Patrick 100% would make hulk even more pissed off so hulk outlastsuntill patrick is too tired to even dream

Not the same thing, falling asleep is a voluntary action, and the fact he can still fight sleep also counters that, also considering that his brain isn't "pluged in" or working basically... every time as we see on the clips I showed before, so he is acting without his brain basically all the time, with It only really "working" when he forces It's gears to spin
He only "fought" asleep one time, in several other instances he didn´t that

There is no reason to believe his brain ins´t normally "pluged in"

Also, his brain ins´t working in the scenes you showed because he is being treated as someone with below average intelligence, in this match he is a Extraordinary Genius
ye, forget madness manipulation... also... If patrick is knocked out he can literaly walk out of his dream and keep fighting

like, spongebob dream self destroyed the chum bucket with a plane in the real world even trough he is a dream projection

Just to be knocked out again, lol

Patrick can still use his Madness manip, it wouldn´t be instantaneously, but would be effective

He only "fought" asleep one time, in several other instances he didn´t that

There is no reason to believe his brain ins´t normally "pluged in"

Also, his brain ins´t working in the scenes you showed because he is being treated as someone with below average intelligence, in this match he is a Extraordinary Genius
Hum... fair enough sinse he is being used as his inteligent self here... but them this still don't counter the walk out of his dream argument
Just to be knocked out again, lol
You say like will be easy to knock him out... and 2 things, if dream patrick is K.Oed, another dream patrick can probable walk out of dream patrick dream, and garou lacks non phisical interaction to knock out a abstract representation of a dream self

and... he would need to keep knocking out ever patrick that has been cloned into the battle field from Garou ripping out patrick body parts during the fight

You say like will be easy to knock him out... and 2 things, if dream patrick is K.Oed, another dream patrick can probable walk out of dream patrick dream, and garou lacks non phisical interaction to knock out a abstract representation of a dream self

and... he would need to keep knocking out ever patrick that has been cloned into the battle field from Garou ripping out patrick body parts during the fight
First we would need to assume that Patrick dreams every time he sleeps (what we don´t know if its true)

Also: He doesn´t creates "abstract representations" of himself, there is no proof of that, and even if he created a abstract representation it would become physical in the moment it leaves the dream and comes to the real world

Anyway, voting Patrick due to him being smart enough to perceive that Garou is too much for him and then uses Transmutation or Madness Manipulation

Also, Patrick´s small size would make difficult for Garou land a hit

I feel like Patrick has definitely been KO'd before, but I don't have the scans to prove it so...

ig it doesn't rlly matter due to his hax however

What is stopping Garou from carpet bombing the place with so much ******* radiation, that Patrick will instantly dies the moment He regenerates
Resistig sun level radiation, possible threating the radiation as a common atack with his non phisical interaction, Garou passing out from keeping shooting radiation and patric simply outlasting

What is stopping Garou from carpet bombing the place with so much ******* radiation, that Patrick will instantly dies the moment He regenerates
Garou's passive radiation isn't strong enough to kill Patrick outright, so other than the regeneration and resistance that Patrick has, the passive radiation won't do anything.

The only way Garou can do this is if he doesn't stop using GRB on Patrick for a moment, something he never did on the character.

I mean, To be fair, While Garou never used GRB, It doesn't mean he doesn't have it

If anything, I think he didn't use against saitama because he saw it wasn't worth it as it did nothing to him

If the radiation does KO Patrick really fast then count me as Garou again

Anyway, voting Patrick due to him being smart enough to perceive that Garou is too much for him and then uses Transmutation or Madness Manipulation
Garou resists Madness Manipulation due to having Supernatural Willpower
Also, Patrick´s small size would make difficult for Garou land a hit
Why? When Garou vastly out-skills. We see fights in opm with characters where sizes are vastly different but doesn't affect the fight like gouketsu vs suiryu and garou vs orochi

The radiation emmited by GRB won't dissapear though

Radiation does not leave that easily though
what is destroying patrick is the radiation being blow into him, It just existing in the space mean It would eventually disipate untill reaching a "survivale" level for patriick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back