• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Ganon is High 4-C, Gilgamesh is 5-A. Speed is equalised.

Now before you mention it, yes, I'm aware of the AP gap. However I saw that Gilgamesh beat 666: Satan who also had a large AP advantage over Gilgamesh (Small Star level to Gilgameshs Large Planet level), so...hopefully this should be fair.

Ganondorf: 7 (Theglassman12, TriforcePower1, The real cal howard, RebubleUselet, Arrogant Schmuck, Dargoo Faust, Gargoyle One)

Gilgamesh: 7 (Unholy Bindings, ThisIsMySwagPack, Veloxt1r0kore, ABoogieYesSir, Phoenix821, Walking Strawman, Xanxussama1010)

Inconclusive:

Godzilla: 2 (PaChi2, TriforcePower1)

Unless Gilgamesh has passive hax (looking at you, Death Phantom), can Ganon simply BFR him? He doesn't seem to resist that

Theglassman12 said:
Actually that Satan fight is outdated, he was 5-A when he lost to Gilgamesh.
The third post of that thread was Repp saying Satan was Low 4C from upgrades, yet they continued on and he won.

That said this was done with Link and considered a mismatch, does this Ganon change anything?

Ok, well what's stopping ganondorf from teleporting around and giving Gilgamesh the boot?

Theglassman12 said:
Ok, well what's stopping ganondorf from teleporting around and giving Gilgamesh the boot?
Look at Gilga's haxes, time manip, causality manip, fate manip... how does ganon get around that?

Theglassman12 said:
Those are not his hax. Those are what he's resistant to.
Ohh my bad.

Still he has minor fate manip, nad correct me if wrong but isn't EA a holy weapon? more powerfull that the master sword?

EA requires a charge time for him to fire. Idk if it's holy, I just know that it's his trump card, but I doubt he'll do that when Ganondorf just needs to oneshot him with virtually anything and he wins.

The only reason Link vs Gilgamesh was considered mismatch was because we didn't know whether Gilgamesh can resist the reality warping, since we never actually agreed on the power of the Moon Cell. Now we know.

Teleportation is not that usefull due to SNI.

@Triforce he's just an arrogant bad guy, with a cheap sword spamming ability where he can shoot weapons out of thin air and keep doing that for as long as he wants to.

More precise?

EA is OP, He has fate maniulation, Time and space manipulation, Precognition and Clairvoyance, along with Magic negation and resistance to it.

Plus a truck load of other resistances.

I knwo Ganon well and I don't see him getting around these abilities.

@Unholy Gilgamesh doesn't have Fate, and Space-Time hax, just resistance, Is there proof that he uses the precog and clairvoyance right off the bat.

Theglassman12 said:
@Unholy Gilgamesh doesn't have Fate, and Space-Time hax, just resistance, Is there proof that he uses the precog and clairvoyance right off the bat.
Pretty sure its always activ, even in character. In Stay/Night he was a jobber and never utiliziesd SNI properly. But 5-A Gil is serious Gil if i understand it correctly.

Theglassman12 said:
Spatial
wahts this then?

umm whats this then?

Reread that part. It's resistance to those abilities, not hax. Also I asked if he's willing to use precognition and clairvoyance, not if he has it.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Those are resistances, but the Clairvoyance and Precognition part still stands.
Really? I though spatial manipulation was already added under Magic resistance as a part of it, why was it added twice then?

@Swag yes, considering this is downfall timeline ganondorf, who used it to throw ALTTP Link to the dark world.

"Ganon's BFR to the Dark World is BFR, pseudo-sealing, transmutation, and power null all in one." cit. Cal

And I don't see interdimensional travel or resistance to BFR in Gilgamesh's profile

He was able to go from the Far Side to the Near Side, resisting the Moon Cell's rules in the process.

Not to mention his resistance to the things you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back