• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if Ganon asks for Gilgamesh to become powerless (unlikely given his arrogance, but still probable considerin that via ToW he should be intelligent enough), I'm 95% sure concept manip would bypass his power null resistance.

TriforcePower1 said:
And if Ganon asks for Gilgamesh to become powerless (unlikely given his arrogance, but still probable considerin that via ToW he should be intelligent enough), I'm 95% sure concept manip would bypass his power null resistance.
wait what? how does that work?

Ganon express wish on the TF, the TF uses its abilities to fulfill the wish. If Ganon wishes for Gilgamesh to become weak/lose power/etc., the TF will use its concept manip to fulfill the wish. And while I'm not completely sure about it, I think power concept manip should bypass power null resistance, but again, I'm not completely sure

Is there any reason he couldn't just do this or use the power of the TF in a similar way and save himself the trouble in ALTTP?

Also, considering Gil could break through and resist the Authority of BB, who had absorbed the Earth Mother Goddess from which all others had descended and claimed absolute authority from all Earth born creatures, like Gilgamesh, I'd have to doubt this. This same BB also has Conceptual Manipulation, expunging the concepts and auxiliary concepts of the world and replacing it with her own if need be.

@LSir

Well, no. Gil would still get taken down by C.C.C.

@Triforce

But when has the Triforce done that? The only example I've ever gotten was Link's wish being used to drop an island on Demise when he wished for Demise's destruction.

There's wank on both sides here.

Probably PIS or underrating Link. I remember reading somewhere that the Master Sword is a failsafe against the Triforce, but I have yet to find the exact quote.

If you believe Gil has resistance to Concep manip, do a thread about it

Reppuzan said:
@Triforce
I don't see how a total lack of feats involving Reality Warping is PIS.
Sorry, I was answering SirLancelot.

The Triforce has shown the ability to RW the Dark World, and by statements the entire Dark World, which is at least a Sun-Earth system. Also Link restored everything Ganon has done at the end of ALTTP

Far Side is pretty much an alternate reality, so yes.

There's also that BB couldn't just BFR Gilgamesh to imaginary number space or exile him to other parts of the moon cell (which are made of reality marbles, which is pretty much the definition of alternate world)

I'm voting Gilgamesh via the simplest and the most effective tactic, which is SNI + Ea. Also the fact that he resists everything meaningful from Ganon is good enough.

Conceptual manipulation says hi. And if Gilgamesh can actually travel between dimensions, why is it not on his profile? Make a CRT

Well yeah, he's 4-C to Gil's 5-A

But he resists a lot less of Gilgamesh's hax, while Gilgamesh resists a lot more, and Gilgamesh does have plenty of things to hold him off.

Not exactly hard when anything Ganon would do would kill, rather than Gilgamesh relying on Ea. Ganon avoids, Ea, and let's face it, it's far from impossible, Gilgamesh is getting hurt bad.

All of his hax abilities are useless, the only thing he has his AP advantage. His page states that he can be arrogant and overconfident. We are not comparing numbers here, we are discussing an actual battle, where both characters will have to take certain actions.

Also, how is he avoiding Ea?

Like I said, he just went there, on his own. Before someone makes an argument "but he spent 90% of his treasure to do that", it was most likely due to Moon Cell trying to hold him down with rules, while reseting the timeline and erasing the Far Side with Gilgamesh in it. So it's a great feat.

Gilgamesh did, however, enter the Far Side on his own, before the eventd of Extra CCC, and it didn't cost him anything.

How strong is the Moon Cell? If Ganon sees that he can escape, he can BFR him again and this time do basically the same thing, as the TF has control over the Dark World. Also, can he do that when he's like, a ball or a tree (yeah, that happened)? The Dark World has passive transmutation, and Ganon can keep him in that state as it's the TF that transmute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back