• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganon's best option is to tap Gil. He doesn't need more than that. And pretty much none of Gil's stuff other than Ea will even tickle the Dorf.

Phantasmal Punishment isn't available to Gil. Although it is applied to EMIYA's weapons, it's not an item itself, just the effect, and thus it isn't something Gil would have in GoB

And Gae Dearg doesn't have the AP to damage Ganon. He is still 4-C to Gil's 5-A remember.

Monarch Laciel said:
Phantasmal Punishment isn't available to Gil. Although it is applied to EMIYA's weapons, it's not an item itself, just the effect, and thus it isn't something Gil would have in GoB
And Gae Dearg doesn't have the AP to damage Ganon. He is still 4-C to Gil's 5-A remember.
The Knife itself has the effect inherent, tho it can be applied to his other weapons. Assassin EMIYA's craft essessence says the knife itself is the embodiment of it

I was more refering to it as an option to nullify magic, but yeah you got a point. Gil has weapons that bypass durability, so the AP difference can be easily made up for

He needs 24 hours of grace period as well as 3 votes more than his opponent.

I'll just put a heavy emphasis on the fact that Gilgamesh knows exactly how Ganon's powers work and what he's going to do, as well as what to do to reach victory. A luxury that Ganon doesn't have, which makes a big difference.

Well that's it. Godzilla now has 2 votes, and since 2 is objectively the best number he wins.

Close and add plz.

This vote wasn't counted

It was a joke vote. Both are "G" ovo

Edit: lol it was counted as Godzilla.

But Ganon's bigger

You more than anyone should know I'm not exactly the most serious person around here

TriforcePower1 wrote:
Cal, could you please link the link in which you explained Link's abilities?

PaChi2: Im not even gonna start with how many things are wrong here. [1]

Gil or Godzilla... how could you impose upon me such a hardy question?

But like SwagPack said, Gilgamesh has the overwhelming information advantage. Walking Strawman also reminded me that GoB should have armaments that ignore durability.

If only Goldy was less of a prick and showed his defensive armaments that son of a gun.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Gil or Godzilla... how could you impose upon me such a hardy question?
But like SwagPack said, Gilgamesh has the overwhelming information advantage. Walking Strawman also reminded me that GoB should have armaments that ignore durability.

If only Goldy was less of a prick and showed his defensive armaments that son of a gun.
yeah, but none of them can land a hit to Migatte no Goji, as well as Goji one-shots Gil due to superior AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back