• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Princess Link Upgrade 2-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that Link has been put to Low 5-B

And i wanna upscale him
(this is my first post btw)

ok
Screen_Shot_2023-10-23_at_11.png

its said here that Twilight Princess Ganondorf Was given the power of the gods
Along with that was

Type 2 Immortality
As well as already having type 4 immortality due to the curse Set by demise at the very begining of the timeline

Its stated By nintendo that the game timeline splits into 3 different timelines

Screen_Shot_2023-11-06_at_11.png

These same gods has not only created the seperate timelines
But milloins of alternate worlds and since Ganondorf was given This insane amount of power Through the Triforce of power His DC and AP should equate to Multiversal level

And this tie's back to link

As he is Able to Beat Ganondorf in a direct contest of strength
And infact Kill him

This is Why i belive that Link and Ganondorf Should be upscaled to Multiverse 2-B

Manga isn't canon, it caps at like High 8-C.

And you're taking that way too literally. It's the "power of the gods" because the gods made the Triforce, the gods bless the chosen ones with said power, and he has a piece that represents Din, who is a god.

Doesn't mean the ToP is equal to the Gods' power, in fact, it's made pretty evident that it isn't and you need the full-ass triforce to even come close to having "omnipoptence", which has also been described as being the power of the gods when complete. Isn't it a bit odd that the combined power of all 3 that's incomparably more powerful than the sum of its parts, is also described as being the power of the gods yet has a completely different lv of power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back