• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamedeus Cronos VS Accelerator (Pre-Headshot)

No, if Cronos stop time then Accel shield become meanless.

Also, judging from the picture you used then i guess this is Pre-Headshot right? This version of Accel is overconfident and sadistic; tends to messing around unless he realized how dangerous his enemy is. While Masamune will just timestop right off the bat.

This had been debated in Accel VS Esdeath thread. Esdeath could stop time and Accel cannot do anything about it. The only reason he win is because that isn't her leading move. Cronos, however spawn this shit like crazy and there's no reason for him to not do that.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Tbh, it depends on how the timestop works. If its your generic timestop then it will pretty much work
I mean, pretty much every timestop users could work too.

It wasn't really debated upon in the Accel Vs. Esdeath thread though. It was once again just largely acceted it would work and there wasn't much debating going on.

The debate was more if Esdeath used a medium through Ice or not.

In fact Esdeath won that match simply because she had time stop and whenever a character has time stop it's an automatic win for the character with time stop. That is it. No debate will ever happen over this. End of story.

XDragnoir said:
Yay, another stomp with Accelerator, can we stop putting people who can actually win against him
FTFY

Tossing people with no actual win condition against Accelerator is ridiculously redundant and counter infinitive

While that's true, there has to be SOME characters who can bypass the vector shield without using time-stop. Creating matchups with the exact same power set and exact same outcome is so.....repetitive. Can't you choose a space deleter or existence eraser instead? Notable example being Siberian from Parahumans. Now THAT was an interesting match.

What's the difference between the two? There win conditions none the less, complaining about Accel being put against a time stopper is ultimately like complaining that there's a win condition in general.

Besides There are, Kurumi is one of them and I made a match with her

What would be interesting is finding a battle with Accelerator that doesn't end in a stomp or incon and where both sides basically have equal or near equal win-cons and it could go either way.

Now that would be interesting........and a challenge.

She had a win-con but it was still sort of stompish nonetheless. I mean one that it couldn't be a one-shot kill type of battle. With Esdeath, he touches her, she's dead. She uses time stop, Accelerator's dead. There's no real 50/50.

Schnee One said:
What's the difference between the two? There win conditions none the less, complaining about Accel being put against a time stopper is ultimately like complaining that there's a win condition in general.
Besides There are, Kurumi is one of them and I made a match with her
Ok but if Time Stop is the Time Stoppers opening move then its basically a stomp unless the person cant get around Accels Dura (Which then changes the fight).

Not saying people with a wincon shouldnt be used even if its time stop its just if thats their go to move and then they one shot Accel before he can even really think then theres no point to the match besides to say "So and so stomps Accel"

The difference between the two is that space erasure at least allows for Accel to dodge the attacks. With time stop it's literally impossible to win unless it's CIS like arrogance. Also, I really enjoy having the freedom of movement. It's more imaginative than just ending the fight as soon as it starts.

What about a time stop user against Platinum winged Accel? Although it will probably be a who blinks first wins sort of match.

Jamesthetaker said:
This had been debated in Accel VS Esdeath thread. Esdeath could stop time and Accel cannot do anything about it. The only reason he win is because that isn't her leading move. Cronos, however spawn this shit like crazy and there's no reason for him to not do that.
no, that was a different reason, in stopped time shield should not work as he can't calculate, i was debating in the esdath thread that he would be unaffected by the timestop itself as it works by ice manipulation and so would get negated as the barrier would stop the activation of her powers around him

in this case cronos seems to have true time stop (no medium like ice manipulation,etc) so it will 100% work

Schnee One said:
That was entirely the reason actually, the fight wouldn't get added if it was.
duh it would be a stomp, and i still think im right, it's no different from bullet that stop time, if the medium of the effect interacts with the field it does not work

Back