• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamedeus Cronos VS Accelerator (Pre-Headshot)

So with this new time stop stufff being discussed, I guess that means Mega Man wins against Accel.

I made an Accel Vs. Over-1 thread a while ago. Which only 1 person commented on iirc.

I was rewatching Ex-Aid recently and noticed something:

While Cronus do indeed spam timestop, however, he is somewhat overconfident against weaker opponent and won't use timestop as he belived he can defeat them through sheer strength alone. This happened when he were fighting against Kuroto Da and the Rider Players.

So it is safe to say that there is a chance Cronus won't use timestop as his leading moves, especially if you considering that he is fighting a normal-looking teenager boy.

I remember watching Ex-aid but I don't remember that part. It's possible then that, since I doubt Cronos will want to chat it out, Accel may go for the kill immediately and since he has no idea about Accel's one-shot kill stuff he may be able to take a win in that case.

Diinou HotHead said:
XDragnoir said:
Is this PW Accel? He is not a normal-looking teenager, he has 2, possibly giants, platinum wings.
Did I not state the Version used on the Title?
I can't see which tier. I went with the picture and assumed you were using Pre-Headshot.

Jamesthetaker said:
While Cronus do indeed spam timestop, however, he is somewhat overconfident against weaker opponent and won't use timestop as he belived he can defeat them through sheer strength alone. This happened when he were fighting against Kuroto Da and the Rider Players.

So it is safe to say that there is a chance Cronus won't use timestop as his leading moves, especially if you considering that he is fighting a normal-looking teenager boy.
For the first part, no. Nearly every fight has him opening with Timestop or he has an ulterior motive for not doing so. For instance, against Kuroto, he straight up knew Kuroto is unable to damage him in any meaningful way and the moment Kuroto grabbed the Hyper Muteki gashat (An unknown Gashat to him), he immediately went for the Timestop.

When he had Brave on his side, he was actively not stepping in personally to allow Brave to achieve Taddle Legacy.

So no, it is absolutely not safe to say there's a chance Cronus won't use timestop. He knows what Bugsters are and they can be whatever the hell age they want to be; the only instances where he didn't open with Timestop is when he's against Hyper Muteki (An established Immune-To-Timestop Device), when he has ulterior motives, or he straight up knows his opponent is of no consequence.

Jamesthetaker said:

Masamune always uses pause even he fought against lower-level opponents

You can check it out >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlzty6hhwOk

Back