• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you concede she isn't warping two different space and times, thus no tier 2 feat here, she is affecting the spatial universe, ergo 3-A, you are describing a 3-A feat and saying that's tier 2 because you say so, I am wondering if you even understand the difference between 3-A and low 2-C
Whether or not warping an entire universe being considered a 3-A or Low 2-C feat is a case-by-case basis, the default assumption is that space-time is being affected by the merge because that's how it works here and that's how a literal universe is defined, unless there's explicit evidence that says the polar opposite of what my arguments were trying to exemplify in the first place, we have ''possibly'' rating in our tiering system to exemplify whether or not to categorize those feats if they are directly blatant or not.
I can say it because she isn't destroying the universe, what the heck even is this argument? "I didn't say she was going to destroy the universe but universe destruction is low 2-C so she is low 2-C", pure nonsense, she was going to merge with a merge with a realm, yeah, that's not automatically tier 2
But it has the possibility of it being tier 2, since the hole she created was still warping the rest of the dimension before she was stopped by the others, why is this hard to understand? She isn't fusing a castle with another castle and saying ''wow i'm going to create a new kingdom'', she is just warping everything inside of the dimension because that's how we are visibly showed in-screen of she doing so. Which by the point of merge doesn't entirely discredit my other arguments.
Because she isn't doing any of those feats, she is simly merging two realms that are part of the same universe, that's not low 2-C, just 3-A, you even concede it isn't tier 2 by arguing for a possibly rating when there's no feat to be argued for
That's why I said the feat is POSSIBLY tier 2, which we have a direct terminology to how we can directly categorize it.

Possibly​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.
We don't have a direct statement of her directly affecting space-time with the merge, but it's possible that she did in some sense of the word.

You are just repeating yourself, prove this is remotely tier 2 or concede, your argument seems to be "it's tier 2 because I say so and you don't understand me". I don't need to debunk this not being tier 2, you need to prove there's an actual tier 2 feat, which I will be here waiting for it

You are just repeating yourself, prove this is remotely tier 2 or concede, your argument seems to be "it's tier 2 because I say so and you don't understand me". I don't need to debunk this not being tier 2, you need to prove there's an actual tier 2 feat, which I will be here waiting for it
You also just repeated yourself through the rest of the debate, but if you want me to throw justifications away, then at least know for a fact that I'm not saying that this a FLAT Low 2-C feat, just a possibly, as the AP justification proposed follows up:
At least Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (Defeated Merlina, who was going to use the powers of the Scabbard of Excalibur to warp the entirety of the World Of Camelot and merge it with the Underworld, which consists in a parallel universe of it's own space-time)

Last edited:
You also just repeated yourself through the rest of the debate, but if you want me to throw justifications away, then at least know for a fact that I'm not saying that this a FLAT Low 2-C feat, just a possibly, as the AP justification proposed follows up:
Except there is no proof of this being a Low 2-C feat. Just because a feat is 3-A apsolutely does NOT mean it's Low 2-C in any regard, time is never mentioned, and as such the feat cannot be Low 2-C at all, the realms having space-time isn't an argument when there ain't proof those were merged too.

IE, prove T I M E is mentioned or there will never, ever, be a Low 2-C feat in that

Dude just get to the 3-A stuff and save the Low 2-C for another thread.
I was honestly going to ask for a staff towards those feats at this point, but since you gave me the idea so it should be fine for me to save it later.

Your AP description is of a 2-C feat, not even low 2-C, merging two universes is 2-C, Camelot being a low 2-C structure is irrelevant when Merlina's feat inside of it is 3-A, I don't care if it's "possibly", there's simply no low 2-C feat here, none

I'm not very knowledgeable on Sonic and the Black Knight, but rewritting the universe is 3-A and not Low 2-C unless it clearly shows that this affects the past and the future as well

So agree with the thread and 3-A, but not Low 2-C

The CHAD Starter strikes again. That's one staff member down. It would be good to get a few more before doing any of these changes.

One thing, though. Is this quote in reference to Merlina? Because if so, that'd probably be some sort of high-level Healing or so. "The jeweled sheath has magical powers, and those who are holding it will never be injured."

I'm an outsider to the series, but the hax additions seem fine to add. I'm not sure about the 3-A rating, but I trust Starter Pack's opinion.

Since we already have 2 staff agreeing with this and controversy being already settled, I can probably ask someone to unlock the pages and close this thread if anything.

Am I the only who finds it irksome that now Sonic’s keys aren’t in ascending order now that Excalibur Sonic is 3-A?
I find pretty odd in the ascending order of them, but this is another talk as of now, I'll ask a staff to close this and the rest of the work is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back