• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game of Fear-inducement: Shinno Akikage vs The Lich

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's try the fear game here.

Mash up of all evil figures that our kind has ever made in history in Senshinkan vs one of CN's most evilest beings in the verse of Adventure Time.

Match takes place in the Land of Ooo. This, however, is a match to see who would cause more fear into the country and cause the most despair and possible deaths to occur. Speeds equalized but whatever.

Again, it's a game of fear-inducing. Not a match.....unless one wants me to give Shinno boy here a fight then alright.

Disgusting Shinno
Adventuretime the lich by tink29-d8haa5g

Shinno resists everything the Lich has and can get rid of his immortality by attack his soul. Quite easy win for him.

READ! IT's a fear-inducing game, not a match.

Unlike his fellow Waste God Kuubou, who people don't like to praise to the one and only Dragon God, Shinno doesn't like fighting.......at all. He's a devil.

Mainstream shit we have here is boring anyways and full of shit.

We should try something new like this, which makes this wikia interesitng again.

Gah, sorry about that.

Although from what I see, Shinno would be much better at spread fear anyway. Dream manipulation and the fact that he's literally all mythological evil would greatly help.

You gotta have a chuuni mind like mines to read someone like Shinno boy here. This is why i always go back to the Masadaverse for. Though i still like MHA, KH, and JJBA on top of liking a new series i'm watching.....but the chuuniness still lingers on.

IDK. Will the Land of Ooo even know the likes of Lucifer or Angra Mainyu or Chernabog even? Cause so far Orgalong and Lich are pretty damn evil enough to be in their minds.

While this does seem like a cool match idea from terms of what the goal is, I know like nothing about the characters involved or the verses they're from, so I don't know if anything I'm going to say is reliable.

Strictly from the pages, I'd say the Lich would have an easier time causing death and mass panic because of his range advantage, where he can mind control, outright kill people, and generally rain hell upon everyone from orbit. On a local level, Lich can drive people to insanity, and his mere presence kills people. Not sure how that fares compared to Shinno's aura, but the descriptions put more emphasis towards Lich's powers and again, the range advantage persists.

Probably should have asked this first, but about the Lich's range, does that apply to all of his powers? It seems odd, since its also only listed as Likely Planetary. Has he never shown his power on screen or something?

While i would explain about Shinno's fear power thing, i'm kind of too pooted out of chuuni to do it now....plus being annoyed by a staff member who edited a page of something i did and just HAD to correct me and piss me off today.....and no, it's Saik here or anything. Someone who keeps talking to me yet rant to me about things i don't care on this place at times...

Well, Orgalorg isn't well known throughout Ooo since he literally cannot attack Earth. That said, Ooovians are very easily scared. It's been implied that Marceline is viewed as a demon of sorts by the Candy Citizens and relatively minor things have caused major panics.

So, like Saikou said, this would boil down to wide spread tactics. While we haven't seen a cap on The Lich's fear manipulation, it's been relatively low range so far.

Yeah, i really can't explain Shinno's fear thing much atm.....i lost the Masada chuuni factor but all i know is that Shinno's main game to outright go for making his victims feel in fear in the most despairing way yet.

For him, he did this to one of the main Senshinkan leads and made her worthless as shit due to her gender and such......iirc. Don't got the full story but he makes them feel like crap as much as he can. And if they ever happen to overcome it and hate him instead.....well, they get an insect limb or much bigger in the process.

Back