• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gallantmon CM vs Future Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Seeing as Arkadimon stomped due to being nonexistent. Let's try a guy who is never used....unless you're PaChi. So that fight never counted. ovo

Digimon vs Dragon Ball

The Crimson Royal Knight vs The Time Patroller

-Both 2-C

-Speed Equal

-Crimson Mode Gallantmon

-SBA

-Takes place in TokiToki.

FIGHT!!!

Gallantmo: 7 (Blue, Zeed, Nova, Gar, Zex, Otaku and DMUA)

Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2):
1 (Glass)

Inconclusive: 1 (PaChi)

Future Warrior XV2
Dukemon crimson re collectors card

"Seeing as Arkadimon stomped due to being nonexistent. Let's try a guy who is never used....unless you're PaChi. So that fight never counted. ovo"

Lol, excuse for promoting underused digimon ovo

It doesnt have to be always Lucemon.

Rookie Lucemon vs FW2? OVO

@Bluetrekking

Alternate dimension from which "thou canst not follow". meaning that it's impossible to escape.

@Trekking

Gallantmon transmutes FW's body into individual electrons and scatters them first.

What exactly does breaking the bonds between this world and the next mean? I think Gallantmon makes it to where the opponent can't really leave.

Ok, with that being said, I think that FW with very high difficulty. I do not think that Gall can put FW down permanently but Gall does have the raw power advantage. Precog, Info analysis, Time rewind, Mid-Godly regen and Transmutation/petrification will allow future Warrior to stay in this fight. In CQC, FW will probably better as he had multiple mentors such as Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis etc. and them all remarking on his talent and skill.

Actually, it depends on if FW can really escape being sent into oblivion. Gallantmon has more skill and experience easily here the considering the things he fights on a daily basis.

While Gallantmon has Resistance to a lot of hax, I think FW would take this due to the versatile amount of abilities he/she has, and can counter overwrite with Kaioken and/or Super Saiyan.

Crimson Light/Quo Vadis: Attacks with his spear Gungnir that dissolves his target into electrons, and then sends them to another dimension/into complete oblivion by breaking the bonds of this and the other world

I agree with you on experience but not necessarily the skill. If Beerus, someone older than time (at least in Xenoverse anyway), is remarking on your skill, I would say they are about even.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Gallantmon has more skill and experience easily here the considering the things he fights on a daily basis.
The future warrior did defeat Demigra and Mira, who are also very old and has some experience.

Ok, FW has Precog so I doubt that is going to connect added on to the fact that FW knows all of Gallantmon's movest as soon as the battle begins.

Except we are also talking about someone skilled enough to face literal abstracts and beings who command life and death.

Bluetrekking said:
Ok, FW has Precog so I doubt that is going to connect added on to the fact that FW knows all of Gallantmon's movest as soon as the battle begins.
Knowing what he can do, does noy mean you can dodge it.

Let's go down the list then.

Precog- Has to be activated and the attack has to be dodged.

AP- Gallantmon. Far Superior to his base form in which is equal to Megidramon who with his very existence was disrupting and destroying 3 entire universes along with many other miniverses.

Candy Beam- Majin only. This is a Saiyan

Mid-Godly- Can be countered byQuo Vadis in which cosigns the opponent and their electrons into an eternal state of unconsciousness (Oblivion). So whether he can break out or not is irrelevant as he is going to be in a state of unconscious for all eternity.

Stone Spit- Dangerous..no seriously, that's like his best shot.

Binding lights- Can be broken.

Instant Transmission- Gallantmon can teleport as well.

Portal Creation- Gallantmon can do it as well.

ForceFields- Gallantmon has them as well.

Time Powers- Resisted

Soul Hax-Resisted

Absolute Zero-Not gonna help against Royal Knights.

Information Analysis- How is this done

Theglassman12 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Gallantmon has more skill and experience easily here the considering the things he fights on a daily basis.
The future warrior did defeat Demigra and Mira, who are also very old and has some experience.
Yeah, Gallantmon has face beings such as Lucemo and the other SGDL countless times. His skill is equal to Omegamon who can combat Mother Eater who is comparable if not greater than Yggdrasil in skill and analysis.

@Dragon the information analysis is with his/her scouter, which lists all the abilities that his/her opponent has.

About the Info Analysis, I...actually have to ask the same thing as Dragon. Because being able to know all of the opponent's abilities can get out of hand depending on how it's done. For example, Link uses a magical AI whose information is literally god-given. Is it Scouter based in DBX? Magical? Ki based? Temporal? The first would have far more limits than the rest, depending.

Edit: ninja'd

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But does it tell him what they do, or just what the move names are.
I think what they do. I haven't played xenoverse in a while so don't quote me on that, but I do know that it using the scouter is almost instantaneously.

Never said 1v1 :p He'd be dead by now if he did. ovo

Ganging up on Lucemon is not valid here, then. ovo

gallantmon cannot call Alphamon to rescue him

Theglassman12 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
But does it tell him what they do, or just what the move names are.
I think what they do. I haven't played xenoverse in a while so don't quote me on that, but I do know that it using the scouter is almost instantaneously.
Well we need to know for sure. Because the scouter can just tell him the names of the moves, but that won't help. I highly doubt he's gonna know what a Quo Vadis is. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back