• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gallantmon CM vs Future Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Gallantmon because a weak royal knight like him would need Alphamon's help, leading into Alphamon vs FW, which is a stomp in Alphamon's favor.

@PaChi2

Gallantmon is actually one of the stronger Royal Knights. Sleipmon had to resort to freezing them both solid in order to stall for time in Savers/Data Squad.

Reppuzan said:
@PaChi2

Gallantmon is actually one of the stronger Royal Knights. Sleipmon had to resort to freezing them both solid in order to stall for time in Savers/Data Squad.
I know that, I was joking. ovo

If this was Imperialdramon on the other hand...

Bluetrekking said:
I vote inconclusive then.
For what reasons?

Also if this dude gets an inconclusive here after he got one to Seiya and now Saturn, yet got stomped by Arkadimon...I'm gonna call shenanigans.

He is the prime example of how ABC logic can fail in terms of vs opponents. ovo

He is about to tie with Simon the Digger who lost to God-Man.

Anyways, I vote inconclusive based on each side only having one way to put each other down for good. If FW decides to activate Precog, he is more likely to win but if he doesn't, he is more likely to lose.

@Kaltias I dont need to open that link to know that Kharn is on the other side ovo

@Dragon I call inconclusive because there is no reason for any of them to win (yep, Im totally ignoring Quo Vadis ovo)

When Gallantmon uses his BFR, FW just regens then uses instant transmission or Kai Kai. It's been shown to travel through dimensions with Goku teleporting into Demigra's crack of time.

FW can regen despite his conscious being wiped from existence.

DMUA said:
FW can regen despite his conscious being wiped from existence.
His consciousness is not being destroy. He's being put in a state of oblivion for eternity, i.e into a state in which he will never do anything again. As such it is enough to serve as a win.

@Otaku no but Gallantmon has to hit him with his spear. I say it is inconclusive because if FW activates Precog, the spear is not touching him and FW can transmute.

Bluetrekking said:
@Otaku no but Gallantmon has to hit him with his spear. I say it is inconclusive because if FW activates Precog, the spear is not touching him and FW can transmute.
good point

I'm just gonna go and point this out, FW is a lot less willing to take a straight on hit when he doesn't need to and will more than likely at least try to dodge. He's not like the canon DB characters who will just stand there and take entire barrages of attacks for no reason.

For me atleast, Either FW wins or inconclusive. Given Future warrior has never been portrayed in character before, I decided to be lenient and say inconclusive.

@PaChi2

hah I get it

@Blue

with the few cutscenes we do see, if he can help it, FW almost always dodges attacks and goes to pursue the enemy. So, we have that I guess.

There is no in-character for game characters that we control, it all depends on the player. so we should either agree that he is willing to use all of his abilities from the get go or that he isn't willing to use his abilities.

I think I'll go inconclusive. They'll fight hard, and there's no way to tell who hits first.

"no but Gallantmon has to hit him with his spear. I say it is inconclusive because if FW activates Precog, the spear is not touching him and FW can transmute."

People need to realize that precog=/= I will dodge everything you do. He has to activate it each time iirc and he actively has to move in time. Also, going by in game appearances we can tell that he does not immediately go for a killing blow right away.

"There is no in-character for game characters that we control, it all depends on the player. so we should either agree that he is willing to use all of his abilities from the get go or that he isn't willing to use his abilities."

For characters who have no known character, but a ton of versatility, that versatility is seen as a weakness. As such him having so many skills is a detriment as he really only has 2 skills that can put Gallantmon down. Gallantmon only has to hit him with his spear.

"I'm just gonna go and point this out, FW is a lot less willing to take a straight on hit when he doesn't need to and will more than likely at least try to dodge. He's not like the canon DB characters who will just stand there and take entire barrages of attacks for no reason."

Really doesn't mean much when his opponent is a Royal Knight who is going to go for the kill right away. Once Gallantmon enters Crimson Mode, he is going to go straight for the kill. Or in this case Quo Vadis. We are also talking about a character who can also teleport as well and sense FW.

"For me atleast, Either FW wins or inconclusive. Given Future warrior has never been portrayed in character before, I decided to be lenient and say inconclusive."

Gallantmon has a very reasonable chance of winning considering all he has to do is hit with Quo Vadis once, something that in all honesty won't hard to do. I say this seeing as Gallantmon can not only spam it, but if he throws it, it will expand into a ray of light. https://youtu.be/gcaLt0YpOqc?t=132

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back