• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DragonEmperor23 said:
Right but if he said "I'm going to kill you in one hit" or something like that, then it would trigger because he would know after hitting him that the attack didn't kill him.
If he truly believed that the attack was gonna kill in one hit, then it wouldn't activate. Iirc he had said stuff to people like "I am going to defeat you" and even if he didn't he fully intended to

Scans? The only reason it doesn't proc is if the target believes it. If he says he's going to oneshot someone and he doesn't see the body then yeah he would think they were vaporized. But if the thing that he said would happen didn't happen and he knew that it didn't happen, then he's turning into a statue.

I was gunna Go with Gajeel considering He is most likely Stronger and He can bypass Galands regen and he could eat his armor for a magic regen

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It's not tho, Galand's Regen's gonna win this, Gajeel's not's gonna beat that and he has a 5.5x advantage, while stomp is 7x
Their Regenerationn is limited based on their stamina, otherwise galand didn't needtorun away again escanor

Demons can use the dark substance to pull their bodies back together, mend burn injuries, etc. However, they cannot regenerate destroyed hearts, and damage stays with the demon despite the wound being healed. This has been shown to mean that powerful enough attacks cannot be regenerated by a weaker demon, and they will eventually run out of enough energy and not be able to continue regenerating.

Code:
The Regenerationn used by demons heals injuries but not the "damage" dealt. In practical terms, this has shown to mean that the more a demon regenerates the weaker they get, eventually reaching the point where they no longer have the energy to regenerate at all.
Pretty much all of Gajeel's attacks are going to seriously injure Galand. This is what would have happened to Galand if he didn't try running away from Escanor and stayed to fight.

I'm changing my vote to Gajeel, I forgot Galand's Regen was Stamina based, so Gajeel will Escanor him

Galand due to soul manipulation. I also find it unlikely that Gajeel would be able to wear Galand out given he can take beatings form high 6-C's before he runs out of energy (to maintain DF) especially when Galand has a whole cities worth of souls to eat to regain stamina.

I don't know, it was decided in the massive revision thread, if that was accepted then he would just be High 6-C overall. Let me find the link.

Galand's feats being considered outliers aren't really mentioned in that tread; his app is also 43 GT in that tread.

maybe so but the forms being used are not specified, they both have high 7-A and 6-C forms and the images are of CO galand and DF Gajeel.

Gajeel's 24 GT is for his dragon force

@schnee one

How so?

Peter1129 said:
Galand contending with two High 6-C characters was an outlier. He was stomped by a High 7-A and 6-C character respectively in Base and Critical Over.

So the most we could say is Critical Over Garland is comparable to Post-Training King who is somewhat comparable to Gloxinia who is comparable if not slightly weaker than 23.5 Gigatons.

So Critical Over Galand is probably closer to baseline 6-C via downscaling.
^This says otherwise

Gloxinia was capable of lightly injuring the version of meliodas that has the 43GT feat; so galand is probably some where between 23.5 GT and 43 GT.

Scores have been updated.

About Galand eating souls in Central Park. Theoretically he should be able to steal the souls of civilians, but Gajeel should also be able to eat the metal parts of the city.

Fair but regardless of how much metal Gajeel eats Galand's soul manip is an OHK that he could use at any time.

@jimboydejuan12

the only reason above for gajeel to win is him being 1GT stronger; he is inferior in every other category most notably hax.

Whatever talking about sure you fact those people voted Gaieel to no reason didn,t count you vote?

so Gajeel is some Hax likely Win.

All those votes were made before I commented here and none of them took into account (to my knowledge) Galands hax.

The only powers gajeel has that could be considered hax is non physical interaction and metal absorption (that restores his stamina). they are small potatoes compared to Galand's Regenerationn (that lets him survive fight's with people much stronger than he is), petrification (an OHKO if it is triggered), soul manipulation (that lets him restore his stamina, permanently kill people and is an OHK to people who don't have resistance or mid godly regen).

Delta3000 said:
All those votes were made before I commented here and none of them took into account (to my knowledge) Galands hax.
The only powers gajeel has that could be considered hax is non physical interaction and metal absorption (that restores his stamina). they are small potatoes compared to Galand's Regenerationn (that lets him survive fight's with people much stronger than he is), petrification (an OHKO if it is triggered), soul manipulation (that lets him restore his stamina, permanently kill people and is an OHK to people who don't have resistance or mid godly regen).
Dude, idk who start 1st but both of you don't need to fight.

Also gajeel have an ap advantage, shadow intangibility can consume iron to power up faster than garland eating soul, galand Regenerationn is limited and it didn't heal up the damage it take, it only reattach his limbs, he can't regenerate his heart, also he can always regenerate, if he loses stamina he lose.

Also i didn't matter if ppl ignore your vote, if someone think gajeel can win with fair reason then their is no harm to supporting him which @jimboy did

Gajeel isn't one gigaton stronger, the difference is way greater than that. Sure the feat resulted in only one gigaton higher, but what matters is the causualness of the feat. Gajeel scales to Natsu who managed to vaporize a lake just by punching someone while he was near the lake.

I'm arguing he would just kill him before Galand could get it off. Like I said, there's always the chance Galand boasts about his power and gets turned to stone near the beginning. Then you factor in Meliodas attacking Galand after he got his powers back and Galand not trying to eat his soul. And Galand's first appearance where he attacked the town but didn't eat souls.

That's grace.

Also, the commandment is a disadvantage for Galand here. Gajeel doesn't boast mid fight.

@dragonemperor23

You say that but call Galand's feats during the war outliers.

How's he going to do that when Galand can regenerate. Chances are the fight will be: they trade blows for a bit till Gajeel overpowers Galand strikes a what he thinks is a fatal blow, Gajeel thinks he's won and powers down exhausted (like he did with bloodman)but then Galand regens (Gajeel doesn't know galand can do this-at least initaly) and gets a fatal back stab

Dude it's not me, if they counted then he would just be High 6-C overall, I wasn't the one who made his current ratings.

Because Galand doesn't wait for his opponent to start walking away to regenerate, he does it instantly.

Maybe not but it is cannon that Galand bifurcated a high 6-c and took attacks from them; with with those feats being consistent with the other commandments

And Galand didn't kick of Ban's head the instant Ban called himself undead to try and prevent him from regenerating; point is Galand is can be pragmatic/clever in battle, heck even his tendency to run from an opponent is a sign of pragmatism.

Even if Galand does regen right away Gajeel has no idea about the limits of his regen and is on a very short timer for his Dragon force/ has less stamina than galand.

Back