• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus vs. Knull (Battle of fathers maybe?)

MrKerf

He/Him
Carnage... Carnage everywhere...

The heroes... failed. And K═Ø╠£╠¼╠╝╠«═Ä╠ún╠À╠©╠¬╠¼═ë╠¡═ôu╠ó╠ó╠£╠«═û═Äl═à═ê╠¡╠ƒ╠½═û╠½═òl═á═ü═í═Ä═û╠Ö╠ñ╠×╠û╠½╠®═ò is here...

But even so... Hope remains. In the hands of a lone girl, standing against upcoming hordes.

And against their leader. Carnage.

"Foolish girl! You're nothing! Less then nothing! Why do you think that you can stop a GOD!?"

She can't do anything. At least, against h╠╣╠ñ╠£╠½i═Ø╠╝m╠ñ╠Ø═à. And she knew it.

"I can't stop your master. But I can stop you!"

Can she? Time will tell. But for now... Lets see, if the call she did make wasn't a complete waste.

"Father, I'll leave the rest to you."

Yeah, originally I was also gonna make Galacta vs Carnage match, but lets see, if this one is not a stomp first (lets assume that Gali vs Carnage is somewhere in the background). Plus the first time this battle wasn't concluded soooo...

Reality is collapsing.

Both are 2-A (Well Fed Galactus) and battle takes place somewhere near Earth.

Knull has All-Black the Necrosword.

Both are bloodlusted.

Galactus:

Knull:

Inconclusive: 1 (Oliver de jesus)

GalactusMvC
"Know me, Knull. Know me...and KNOW FEAR."

Knull (Earth-616) from Venom Vol 4 3 001
"I am Knull. Lord of the Abyss. God of the Symbiotes."

Ah, yes. I've writen an explanation above. In the comics - don't know. In the vs threads - yes, but it wasn't concluded and here the rules a bit different.

Everything will end for galactus if all black touches it.

the ape does not differ so much since both are shot at celestial so I say they are the same (I'm not sure), galactus in his fight always starts with mind hax, the problem is that I don't know if knull has the same ownership of his children who don't have a normal mind, so this is incon depending on who attacks first.

I'll count your vote.

Do you think he would go for a mind hax while bloodlusted?

Back