• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
eh i'll go with galactus

he has one shot one of the mad celestials who are a counterpart to the forth host making that feat better then knulls one shoting of a random celestial so he should have the AP advantage

when it comes to hacks and resistences galactus takes it by a land slide with far higher regen, type 8 immortality, reality warping, matter manipulation and more

so yeah galactus wins

In fairness, we haven't seen a long enough history of feats from Knull to know his true potential. His power and tier could very well increase given more time.

Problem is, with All Black Knull can actually kill Galactus, and All Black has actually killed Galactus before

I say Knull. As mentioned before, All-Black alone was enough to easily defeat the Galactus from Earth-14412. King Thor being the one wielding it. Earth-14412 is seen as the future version of Earth-616, so it is safe to say that the Galactus from the future time would be comparable to the Galan of current times. An addition to that as well, All-Black bonded to Galactus after being one-shotted by King Thor whilst using the Necrosword itself and manipulated him into becoming the Butcher of Worlds. Up until All-Black ditched him for Ego, thereby manipulating him to killing Galactus. So the fact Knull's blade alone was enough to destroy Galactus on two seperate occasions, makes me give the vote to the Symbiote God.

Yeah, he was severely weakened. And not fed.

And Galactus kind of seemed to be enjoying the fight and not going all out at all.

But all black was able to bond with and change Galactus. That's impressive.

>Severely weakened and not fed

Uh no, when all black empower3d ego killed galactud galactus was coming right off of eating hundreds of planets, he was absolutely well fed

JadeRuin said:
I say Knull. As mentioned before, All-Black alone was enough to easily defeat the Galactus from Earth-14412. King Thor being the one wielding it. Earth-14412 is seen as the future version of Earth-616, so it is safe to say that the Galactus from the future time would be comparable to the Galan of current times. An addition to that as well, All-Black bonded to Galactus after being one-shotted by King Thor whilst using the Necrosword itself and manipulated him into becoming the Butcher of Worlds. Up until All-Black ditched him for Ego, thereby manipulating him to killing Galactus. So the fact Knull's blade alone was enough to destroy Galactus on two seperate occasions, makes me give the vote to the Symbiote God.
Well that was mid fed galactus aka 2-C(thats why king thor is only 2C with the necro sword and not 2-A)

yeah but it wasn't really much of a fight galactus put his arm into egos mouth and then he got munched on

hell it was a 2A galactus impowered by the necro sword there should be now way in hell ego who is at best 3C could even damage him

Back