• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

"... Yeah, ugh... Some people are considering this an act of war from a rival nation, by the way. Also it looks really evil and would bother people without warfare on the horizon."
"If a large castle in the middle of a large town is considered a act of war, i'm guessing that there are Magi who are capable of this act."

"An act of war? It is merely a castle... Castles do not have moralities and neither do I, but I can try talking to people to let them know I mean no harm" Nat would say. "I merely want to rule over it, as I am a King. Regardless, there is no true purpose to this castle, aside from having a place of my own..."

"... You do see the problem with taking a piece of land from a country and saying you're the king of it, right?"

Last edited:
"An act of war? It is merely a castle... Castles do not have moralities and neither do I, but I can try talking to people to let them know I mean no harm" Nat would say. "I merely want to rule over it, as I am a King. Regardless, there is no true purpose to this castle, aside from having a place of my own..."
"I ask again, do you have knowledge of this world's magic, or something that does?"

"... You do see the problem with taking a piece of land from a country and saying you're the king of it, right?"
"Never said of the land, but rather of the castle." Nat would respond. "Otherwise I would have more than just the castle."

"I ask again, do you have knowledge of this world's magic, or something that does?"
"I am afraid I do not, I merely just got done discovering my own." They said, as their aura flashed blue, and then in a short instant, their hair went yelllow and spiky, and so did their aura, before returning back to normal. "See?"

Deathtopia would raise a finger, look out of the window, back to Nat and back to the window.

"Uh, dude, this is like, literally in the middle of the city..."

He coughs and returns to character.

"Muahahah! An oblivious king who only wishes to serve an empire of dust. So... somber."

Whatever, decided Deathtopia. Surely, the new adventurers would be of more help.

@other bros in the Castle

"Greetings, mortals. You may have heard of my achievements before, for i am the Knight of the Apocalypse from across the 500 realms of death! Deathtopia, The Destroyer! I demand knowledge of this land you fools may carry."

"Greetings, mortals. You may have heard of my achievements before, for i am the Knight of the Apocalypse from across the 500 realms of death! Deathtopia, The Destroyer! I demand knowledge of this land you fools may carry."
"If you are in need of knowledge of this world, check the library. But no, I do not remember hearing your name, as we all seem to be from different lands."

With this, he walks away, in an attempt to leave the castle.

@Listentomyrhytm

“S-Sorry for shooting your castle. Traditions...you know?”

Yep.

“I mean hey! My wife shot me trying to say she loved me after I proposed to her. It’s like a way of saying your excited or...I don’t know. I’m sorry.”

I don’t have a wife. Shit, just talking about it makes me feel lonely. Thirty years alive before and damn they go fast! I could swear it was only yesterday since I...did it. Maybe things could have gone differently if I actually found someone. Nah. What am I even talking about?

“...My name is Derek. Ahehe...What’s yours?”

Bet it’s Bartholomew or some shit.

"... This castle is on the land though. It's within the borders of a nation."

Naldo peaks over to Deathtopia as he speaks, his eyes in turn telling of great confusion and question towards his own sanity.

"... It never occured to me I may have been thrown into a high level illusion spell instead."

Last edited:
@CrimsonStarFallen
How annoying... Regardless, Nat simply decides to ignore that, rolling their eyes... or well, wouldn't be really noticeable as they have no pupils.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
"What is... a wife? Doesn't matter, my name is Nat King, you can call me Crimson however."

@DMUA
"You bring a good point... However it will take quite a while to move this castle. Not because of the castle itself, but rather finding a good place for it."

"... Can't you just, break it down and go on a journey before building it again?"

@other bros in the Castle

"Deathtopia.....the destroyer? Really? Well, if it's knowledge you seek, there's a library you can visit, I guess..."

What the hell man!? Why does nobody know me?! This dream ******* sucks.

"Heh, understood. A library, you say? Very well. I will forgive your mistake by making sure you will remember Deathtopia The Destroyer for the rest of your lives!"

Deathtopia jumps out of the window and looks for that library they talked about. He's not about to give up.

What the hell man!? Why does nobody know me?! This dream ******* sucks.

"Heh, understood. A library, you say? Very well. I will forgive your mistake by making sure you will remember Deathtopia The Destroyer for the rest of your lives!"

Deathtopia jumps out of the window and looks for that library they talked about. He's not about to give up.
".....I don't think I'll be able to forget him if I wanted too..."

@Listentomyrhytm

Oh thank god. This guy’s just like me! Alone....

“A wife...er..how would you explain this? I-It’s someone you love or care about. No...that would be a mom. ****, I’m not the right guy to explain this. Sigh. Well it’s good to meet you, Crimson. Any reason why they or...you would call you that?”

Crimson. THE CRIMSON CHIIIIINN. Ehehe, yeah. Whatever happened to that show? It’s been years since I’ve watched something like that...

@Listentomyrhytm

Oh thank god. This guy’s just like me! Alone....

“A wife...er..how would you explain this? I-It’s someone you love or care about. No...that would be a mom. ****, I’m not the right guy to explain this. Sigh. Well it’s good to meet you, Crimson. Any reason why they or...you would call you that?”

Crimson. THE CRIMSON CHIIIIINN. Ehehe, yeah. Whatever happened to that show? It’s been years since I’ve watched something like that...
"Well, I got called that back in my home planet... for the amount of blood I spilled to get into the role of King." They would respond. With a bit of a smile.

"... Can't you just, break it down and go on a journey before building it again?"
"I can, however if I want to do that currently, I need to get all of you out. You included." They would state. Frowning a bit, this was... gonna take a bit of time, and it was annoying.

Nicholas leaves the castle, and wanders around, trying to find a place of information, or at least someone with it. After wandering for a long while, what does Nicholas find?

@ZephyrosOmega

"Ah, yeah... Right, so, you guys should probably wrap up your conversation and clear out."

Naldo makes his way out as well.

"Avoided a fight... Honestly, kinda underwhelming... I was sorta itching for one, I did wanna see how strong the guys around are, but... Come on, priorities. The tavern didn't get all that much progress, so, maybe getting a book about it would be better."

Naldo heads back into town, specifically the library, looking at the snowing sky all the while.

@Hl3

"A crash, huh..." The guard frowns. "Alright. Come with us so we can see if you need medical attention-"

The guard is interrupted by a loud, horrid roar, as the trees behind you are cleaved in twain. A massive, ursine monster charges out of the foliage, its fur jet-black and its body covered in bone spikes.

"Shit! It's a dire bear!"
Oh son of a bitch.

Kahl turns to face the "dire bear", seeming frightened by his mind working on all cylinders. He figured that now was a bad time to break cover, so less obvious methods would need to be employed, but he doesn't exactly have all day to brainstorm. After a moment, the bulk Sventhaeaei's mass silently runs down the inside of his pants leg, and down into the ground through a tiny hole in his shoe, eventually re-emerging underneath and into the beast's foot. Immediately, the metal branches out, almost like an explosion, digging into every part of the thing's leg to hook it in place.

@Listentomyrhytm

“...Alright.”

Yeah. You know what, that’s fine. **** it.

“Can I...tsk..well is there anything you know about this place? Did you die before coming here or did you just come here?”
"Death... that is a hard concept of its own, but to put it shortly. I have not died, or atleast truly died quite yet. Not before on my world, neither here. All I remember was sitting on my throne... and then, appearing here."

“Oh.”

What? Damn, missing school really does kill a man. Ahh...what am I going to do about it now?

“Well...”

Nah. No way. That palace probably has heads or naked women in them. Dead naked women. There’s gotta be somewhere else I can go to...unless this is what the lady intended?

“...You wouldn’t mind if went inside right? I mean your palace is open, so I’m figuring maybe but I’d like to hear it from you. Y-Your thing, you know. If I can go inside.”

Talk about this being his crowning achievement.

Last edited:
(All we gotta do is for Zephyros to further the story)
(Oy, I have shit I have to get done this weekend for school and off-site stuff. Be patient and I'll get to this when I have the time and energy, posting stuff like this only makes me want to come back to this less and less.)

@InfiniteDay [Can you not with comments like these, those do the opposite of helping, always.]

@Paul_Frank

"I think I will send a shadow there to speak with them, and perhaps keep an eye on these people. We should likely depart ourselves, as there is little to be gained besides that here."

And a shadow seems to separate from Apollyon at this moment, and quietly begin moving towards the castle.

Last edited:
Seeing that the castle have some development, I rush forward to it. Upon arrival, I ask seemingly the lord of the castle .

“Heyyyy, is there something interesting yet?”

He attempts to leave the castle, but ends up getting even more lost at every turn and begins to just wander aimlessly, but he totally thinks he's going the right direction

"Northeast of here."

Apollyon notes, and begins heading out that way. If she were to use any faster, more grandiose means of transport, that would only start a fair distance away from the town.

"Northeast, roger."

Yuuki heads off on foot until she felt like she was out of line of sight of most people, and then took flight to continue.

When out of sight, Apollyon forms a floating platform out of darkness and follows along with Yuuki standing atop it.

(Oy, I have shit I have to get done this weekend for school and off-site stuff. Be patient and I'll get to this when I have the time and energy, posting stuff like this only makes me want to come back to this less and less.)
(I meant no ill intent, I'm sorry if you took it like that)

[But are you actually sorry to have said it in impatience when several RPs take unironic weeks to progress due to the person running it having other things to do?

Because that doesn't sound like a proper apology, just you trying to get the pressure off your back.]

[But are you actually sorry to have said it in impatience when several RPs take unironic weeks to progress due to the person running it having other things to do?

Because that doesn't sound like a proper apology, just you trying to get the pressure off your back.]
(Of course i'm sorry. I didn't intend to be taken badly, but I realise it would've been if I never posted, seeing it could've been taking mockingly by Zeph.)

“Oh.”

What? Damn, missing school really does kill a man. Ahh...what am I going to do about it now?

“Well...”

Nah. No way. That palace probably has heads or naked women in them. Dead naked women. There’s gotta be somewhere else I can go to...unless this is what the lady intended?

“...You wouldn’t mind if went inside right? I mean your palace is open, so I’m figuring maybe but I’d like to hear it from you. Y-Your thing, you know. If I can go inside.”

Talk about this being his crowning achievement.
"There is nothing around here quite yet, so if you want to later after I move it, then yes." They would respond.

Seeing that the castle have some development, I rush forward to it. Upon arrival, I ask seemingly the lord of the castle .

“Heyyyy, is there something interesting yet?”
"No" They would say. "I still have to set things up and move this castle."

"There is nothing around here quite yet, so if you want to later after I move it, then yes." They would respond.

"No" They would say. "I still have to set things up and move this castle."
“Ah phooey. What I am supposed to do now.” I said, as I immediately sit down and messed with the dirt, practicing Geo at the same times

Back