• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

In the far corners of the multiverse lies a small section of space that intersects with another cosmology entirely. Here, multiverses intersect and worlds bleed into each other, soaked up like water into the fabric of another reality. Here, far away from the tales of the experiments of Omni and the many who came after him, lies a world unbound by the standard rules set in place by the gods who play with planets like a child plays with toys.

You are about to be thrown into this world

--

A number of people are suddenly swept up from their respective homeworlds, like grains of sand caught in a tide. One by one, they're all dragged through space and time, through innumerable dimensions, before landing on a comparatively new world.

Those people are you. And the next thing you see is a vision.

In what appears to be a large field of flowers, under a starry sky, a girl sits on a throne. The throne is a simple one made of branches and leaves, grown and curled around in such a unique way to form something that can be sat on, and is simply stationary in the middle of the field. The girl herself looks young, maybe 14 or 15, and has hair that's a mix of brown, blonde, green, and blue. She also appears to be rather weak, and is holding onto a cane.

The girl looks surprised at your sudden entry, but she then gives you a smile, one that's a mix of apologetic and kind... and you suddenly find yourself in a grassy field, surrounded by mountain and forest. All your fellow summoned are lying around you, and you find that your body, mind, and soul are all... different than they were. The same in appearance, but below the surface, you can feel that you've changed deeply.

Naldo lands with a thud as he's tossed out into this strange new place, landing hard on his side. Though, he's ultimately unharmed, and hops back up to his feet.

"... Okay, I... Have no idea where that guy sent me, can you help me out her-...

At this moment, Naldo realizes that she's gone, and he's now standing in an area completely alien to him.

"Well... I think that guy pulled out the big guns on me. That's a problem..."

He then notices there's something on his ear, causing him to reach over and take it off. With that, he feels like the world quickens around him, and he beholds... Something that looks like a Capote wielded by a bullfighter, made to be worn on one's ears.

"...Guess he has a taste in irony too..."

He puts it back onto his ear for now, before thinking about what to do.

Last edited:
"Wow, cinematic much." I complained, before getting up myself

Hm...feeling different. No longer am I the Omnipotent Shaper Of Reality (TM)...just some guy who can make clay out of steel now, boooring.

The ring on my right hand tug on me, telling me to be focus...hey, so you're there too, Enhancer?

"Where are we anyway? And what's with all the body around me? And why do I get Isekai'ed with a bunch of corpse lmao." I laugh out loud.

Naldo sees the new arrivals and raises his finger for a moment, tempted to question several things about what they just said, before ultimately realizing they should leave that alone. As a whole.

"But I still don't get it. Why?"
"Whims of the Gods, a Twist of Fate, A Cruel Eldritch Joke, etc...Pick your poison. What we do know now is that at least we're alive, have powers, and in the middle of nowhere. That could either turn "Power Fantasy" Good, or "Survival Mode" Bad."

"Whims of the Gods, a Twist of Fate, A Cruel Eldritch Joke, etc...Pick your poison. What we do know now is that at least we're alive, have power, and in the middle of nowhere. That could either turn "Power Fantasy" Good, or "Survival Mode" Bad."
"Okay, don't get me wrong. I'm a nice, polite kind of person but I have a past that's VERY f---ed up."
"I'm afraid of fulfilling my power fantasy."

I brush the dirt from my pants before standing up and closely observing my surroundings; being sure to use my phone to record and inspect everything around me.

"I see..."

It seems I was warped away to another world. I had heard stories of such things happening before, but I never imagined it'd happen to me.

*I'm not your friend, or anything-🎵 *

The music in my airpods continue playing; so I can't hear anyone around me speaking.

Sigh

It looks like I'll have to find a way home somehow.
This is troublesome; but this world doesn't seem to be as dangerous as LA, so that's good at least.
I think while scanning the others around me with my phone.

"Okay, don't get me wrong. I'm a nice, polite kind of person but I have a past that's VERY f---ed up."
"I'm afraid of fulfilling my power fantasy."
"Oh ho? What kind of twisted dream, what kind of dark fantasy, what kind of depraved desired...Tell it to old Uncle Inducer." I said, casually sitting down with my hand rest on my chin.

"Oh ho? What kind of twisted dream, what kind of dark fantasy, what kind of depraved desired...Tell it to old Uncle Inducer." I said, casually sitting down with my hand rest on my chin.

"Uh, no. No thanks. Just saying."
"Anyway, I think I'm going to go looking around the area."

V.M immediately hops up, looking around with her grey cat-like eyes. "....hm." She narrows her eyes, looking at everyone around with a cold look.

"Uh, no. No thanks. Just saying."
"Anyway, I think I'm going to go looking around the area."
"Well, it's fine then. Uncle Inducer is ever-patient"
"Beside, look like a few more body rise up from the grave." I said, as I strike a pose toward the one with the phones pointing toward me.

The sensation of being swept off his feet was not foreign to Kahlimei, although the sheer extent of this instance was certainly unique. It was almost similar to falling for far longer than one should be, losing any real sense of orientation.

The sheen of Sventhaeaei being somewhat jarring for a short moment due to the shock, Kahl looks around, noticing the others that appear to have been brought here as well, including the girl on the throne. Of course, Kahl has no misgivings that it's just a normal girl.

"... Look, I don't put my foot down often but, please shut up, you aren't being clever, you're just crazy."

Naldo blatantly says as much to the man ranting about eesaykai.
"My my, someone doesn't have a funny bone in their skeleton." I said casually back. " I can see deeep hatred in you...Do you hate the genre that much?"

"... Dude, I don't even know what you're talking about, I just think the easier way to explain magic powers is that you've got magic. That's something people do sometimes, and it can come out of nowhere."

"My my, someone doesn't have a funny bone in their skeleton." I said casually back. " I can see deeep hatred in you...Do you hate the genre that much?"
"We are in the middle of the wilderness in an unknown part of the world after being kidnapped by unknown, likely mystical means. Liking a genre or not is irrelevant. We are in an unprecedented, most likely dangerous, situation." V.M. says bluntly and coldly.

Noah jumped up and looked at the group with a pair of stars in her eyes.

"Mortals, finally, now I can meet real people who are not tied to a code" Said the angel as she flew with her wings

"... Dude, I don't even know what you're talking about, I just think the easier way to explain magic powers is that you've got magic. That's something people do sometimes, and it can come out of nowhere."
"That's also the boring way to look at thing. Finding thing out, search with a purpose, finding the true reason of all thing...isn't that more interesting."
"We are in the middle of the wilderness in an unknown part of the world after being kidnapped by unknown, likely mystical means. Liking a genre or not is irrelevant. We are in an unprecedented situation, which is most likely dangerous." V.M. says bluntly and coldly.
"And here's another one without a funny bone in their skeleton. Relax, the worst it could be is that we get our immortal soul damned in the ninth layer of hell. Nothing big." I joked, before looking around using my enhanced eyes.

"Look like there isn't any big scary beast coming to maul at us yet." I said

"That's also the boring way to look at thing. Finding thing out, search with a purpose, finding the true reason of all thing...isn't that more interesting."

"And here's another one without a funny bone in their skeleton. Relax, the worst it could be is that we get our immortal soul damned in the ninth layer of hell. Nothing big." I joked, before looking around using my enhanced eyes.

"Look like there isn't any big scary beast coming to maul at us yet." I said
V.M. doesn't seem amused. Or all that emotional in-general. "You are either having stress-induced mental problems, or you were already genuinely insane. I see no other logical reason for human being to act as you are in this situation." V.M. says bluntly.

"... I already know. I'm just living my life as it is and trying to not pretend I'm a hero out of a fancy storybook. Please stop talking before I stop you from talking."

He doesn't sound angry, just, genuinely distressed and displeased with having been BFRd from his home only to listen to this guy.

A pale girl lies on her back, staring upward amidst the other summoned people. And glances around at the current situation, listening to their conversations.

That one there is a strange one. She thinks, glancing at the person trying to make a joke of the situation

Lots of unfamiliar people here as well, so I guess if wasn't all people from the same place. Priority one, find out where I am. As she thinks this, she recalls the girl on the throne

"I guess that chance was missed, rather sad, I'll have to ask someone else then." She muses quietly to herself

V.M. doesn't seem amused. Or all that emotional. "You are either having stress-induced mental problems, or you were already genuinely insane. I see no other logical reason for human being to act as you are in this situation." V.M. says bluntly.
"Well, being eternally bored is one form of insanity." I said
"... I already know. I'm just living my life as it is and trying to not pretend I'm a hero out of a fancy storybook. Please stop talking before I stop you from talking."

He doesn't sound angry, just, genuinely distressed and displeased with having been BFRd from his home only to listen to this guy.
"Oh ho, a one who trying to live an ordinary life." I look at and ponder "Well well, Uncle Inducer bless you. May you find your way home." I said with the kindest voice.

Bailey let out a groan as they laid on the ground. “Hhh...” they slowly moved into a sitting position. They looked around and saw...okay a bunch of people they didn’t know. They frowned and stood up, their arms over their chest.

“Alright, the **** is going on? I don’t remember getting kidnapped by a...” they glanced at the people who were dressed...more exotically than they were used to. “A renaissance fair? Where the hell did I end up...”

Bailey let out a groan as they laid on the ground. “Hhh...” they slowly moved into a sitting position. They looked around and saw...okay a bunch of people they didn’t know. They frowned and stood up, their arms over their chest.

“Alright, the **** is going on? I don’t remember getting kidnapped by a...” they glanced at the people who were dressed...more exotically than they were used to. “A renaissance fair? Where the hell did I end up...”
"Renaissance fair? Now that's a classic..." I replied "Well, we all are kidnapped from our home, as far as I can presume."

"We have all been kidnapped and dropped into the wilderness in an unknown part of the world via unknown means." V.M. bluntly replies, her tone cold.

“Right. Kidnapped. Then who the hell do I beat the shit outta to get back home?” They cracked their knuckles. Quite a vulgar personality.

Justin looks around himself, observing his new surroundings, "Where is this place, anyways?" he says while picking up a certain mirror that seems to have been transported with him, "H-hold on a second, who's this guy?" he says, looking at his own reflection

@Jackythejack

"Unknown. There was a girl on a throne that disappeared. As of now, she currently seems like the likely culprit, though she seemed surprised by our appearance, so this line of thinking could be incorrect."

“Right. Kidnapped. Then who the hell do I beat the shit outta to get back home?” They cracked their knuckles. Quite a vulgar personality.
"Well, not anyone of us here yet, Spicy" I said "No sudden betrayal here so far"
@Jackythejack

"Unknown. There was a girl on a throne that disappeared. As of now, she currently seems like the likely culprit.:
"Well, she also looked quite surprised, so I don't think it's her."

"Plus, suspecting the first person we ever see sound like wayyy too obvious of a cliche. Should still ask her though." I casually said

Being swept off his feet and blown throughout space and time the man from now on to be known as Glump lands in an unfamiliar world. As he opens his eyes he faces the sky, so familiar yet so unknown.
He blinks a few times as his mind attempts to catch up with what had just happened. The entire experience left him dizzy and he has the feeling that his brain isn't quite running properly yet.
For the time being, he just lies there and listens to what the people in the corner of his eyes are talking about. Some of them wear some quite eccentric costumes and are talking about things like landing in a different world. Did he get blackout drunk and ended up in some LARP cosplay convention?

"****." Glump murmurs.

He slowly sits up and surveys the environment. Grassland, mountains and rivers. How far away from home has he ended up? Had he ended up on some wrong train and collapsed here?

"Glump is in such a mess," Glump complains in third person. Neither the name Glump nor the third person speaking was something he had ever used before, but now it came over his lips as if it was completely natural. Only now does he realize how gurgly and squeaky his voice sounds. He attempts to clear his throat, but there is nothing to clear it from.

"This is weird to Glump."

Back