• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

@Listentomyrhytm

“T-Thank you...have a good day!”

Manners first. Yes,yes. Thank you for teaching me that TV. Now then, where the hell should I even be right now?

“Hmm...”

Miami. Italy, fresh patches of wheat and a nice coastline... South. That’ll do.

With his pistol in hand, he walks south from the castle. His head swerving around the horzion for anything noticeable or of worth.

Last edited:
@Library gang

I can't keep track of who asked for what so I'll just make this list here and assume you all shared it with eachother

Countries:
-Ordo Vis: Magitek empire making up half the southern continent, you are currently here
-Guardia: Kingdom bordering Ordo Vis. The two of them surround a giant mountain called god's prison
-Sylvan: Series of elven territories that encompass the entire northern continent
-Arcani: Small continent entirely covered by a city of mages, linked together through spatial magic
-Wildhome: Untamed beastman land that makes up the entire west continent, and the last of the big three
-Ring of Territories: A series of small continents that makes up a sort of hook shape across the ocean
--Sanctum: A lawless country mostly ruled by pirates and whoever else can get an iron fist on the region
--Lux and Tenebris: A pair of warring kingdoms, both ruled by insane kings
--Desert Trinity: A series of three desert kingdoms bordering Lux and Tenebris
--Psiland: A country where only women may step into, and where mysterious psychic powers are trained
--Avalon: A country between Dragonvale and Psiland, ruled by fairies and serving as a gateway to the fairy realm
--Dragonvale: A mountainous country ruled by the Dragon race
--Gateau Noir: A strange island seemingly made entirely of edible sweets, run by a young vampire lord
--Amorrosa: A tropical country known for its... unique fashion sense
--Redmoon: An island containing a gate to the demon world of Makai, currently populated by said demons
--Four Great Beasts: A series of eastern countries that are constantly at war with eachother, bearing samurai and ninja

The races of the world:
-A ******* lot of them. Outside of Humans and elves there's also Beastmen, which are half-human, half-animal.
-There's also monster races such as goblins, slimes, kitsune, and dragons

Money:
-Money varies between countries. Ordo Vis uses imperial bronze coins

Dragons:
-Extremely powerful and should not be ****** with. The book makes it very clear that they could probably take over the planet if they felt like it. Antimagic scales, flight, breath weapons to rival the strongest magi, and some level of divine connection, it seems

@Infinite

[Genuinely have no idae what to tell you, people are currently freaking out about the giant demon castle]

@Hl3

The monster prepares to attack, but trips and lets out a pained roar as the metal spokes dig into its leg. It starts to pull at them, though, threatening to break your construct if you're not careful.

@library gang

After reading and sharing what I found about the countries I say to the others, “This world certainly seems quite varied. I don’t really know what we should be setting our sights on. Did anything I read pique any of your interests?”

Two slimy, red-colored folks (one boy and one girl) in massive black coats, gray hats on their heads and baggy pants step into the library all of a sudden. Completely ignoring the librarian, they clumsily head towards the nearest book shelves and mutter to each other "No engage!" repeatedly, pointing at each other, tapping various books in the meantime, pulling them off shelves and putting them back in place after close inspection. "Find knowledges...", they say, shuffling through the books faster and faster.

@Infinite

[Genuinely have no idea what to tell you, people are currently freaking out about the giant demon castle]
(I still think God's Prison is foreshadowing something, look at how it is surrounded by a massive river and mountains, thanks for trying at least.)

Nicholas search was left unanswered. Whatever place he entered, he was met with disappointment. Perhaps the Library could show him a place more magically able. He heads back to the library.

[Naldo was looking for clues, anything about the divine or a garden]

@library gang

After reading and sharing what I found about the countries I say to the others, “This world certainly seems quite varied. I don’t really know what we should be setting our sights on. Did anything I read pique any of your interests?”
"Well, it's great to know what currency, continents and creatures exist here, especially how we should stay out of the reach of a Dragon" Noah said

@library gang

"My Dragonlord magic controls dragons. If we want to somehow get involve in world affairs, the dragon areas should be paid close attention to."

"Escuse me!", the two slimy fellows casually approach the library gang, talking in sync with each other. "This is library. Do you have the knowledges?"

Nicholas finally reaches the Library once again.

"I heard talk of dragons and continents, could you inform me of information you have found?"

@Dragoonseraphim

The boy and the girl look at each other in confusion, attempting to process the vast amount of information, but after a while, the girl begins to speak. "Oh. I have acquired knowledge. Thank." The boy mumbles "Hungryyy" and starts walking towards you, but the girl drags him back. "NO! Must commit secret mission. No eatings."

@ZephyrosOmega

Continuing to feign fear and concern, Kahl backs up further.

At the same time, to prevent taking actual damage and keep the beast's attention, Sventhaeaei repeatedly disconnects and reconnects itself into the ground from the beast's foot, specifically whenever it tries to move forwards again. Additionally, two small, needle-like spikes are shot up through the dire bear's leg, one aimed for it's throat and spine and the other for where Kahl reasons to be a seam in the beast's skull, intending for it to slip through and damage the brain directly.

Nicholas stops just after exiting the library.

"Do you happen to have a map that shows us where we are in relative to Ordo Vis? That or a topological map would help."

Deathtopia reads the books. He is very confused.

Dude, what ******* tabletop info is this from what the ****???? Did i really just create this new fantastic world out of my head? I didn't know i could be so creative.

Realizing that no fantasy world is complete without a magic system, Deathtopia searches for magic books.

"I wonder if there's any magic I could learn....or if I'm simply stuck with what I already know?" he says quietly to himself as he enters the library and proceeds to look into books on magic

Getting bored, I start messing with the air once I goes outside with Shaper (and train my wind stuff once I’m at it). So far, another bouncy ball of air appear on my hand, and I place it next to the bouncy ball of dirt...

“Hm...maybe I should sold this as a set! ‘Buy 1 get 7 free! Elemental set basketballs!’”

Pondering about such ideal, I sit down thinking about what I should do...

@InfiniteDay
“I haven’t seen one yet but I’ll keep looking.” Abel looks through the book that he found with all the information on the countries in it to see if it contained maps for them as.

Noah tries to look in the magic species book to see if there are angels, being hers belonged to the last sphere in her world, something depressing for her, not being taken seriously and her ideas not being listened to, she wondered if it could be that the angeles had a hierarchical sphere in this world in addition to seeing if she could enter the TOP.

Her back itched too

(Okay you should all thank Overlord for putting me in a hostage situation and making me do this very much against my will but he refused to respond in crow's egg otherwise so I am literally forced to do this if I want to make any progress in that.)

Anyone who looks at magic finds out the same things that @InfiniteDay did, that being a guide to magic and its many types (See the google doc in the meta thread for info). For maps, you find the one also in the meta thread, with the capital being to the northeast of this town. As for Noah, there are indeed angels, but they don't exist on earth; rather, they reside in another dimension called Sephirot.

--

"Get back, citizen!" The two guards step in front of Kahl, firing bolts from their halberd at the dire bear. They don't look like much, but on impact they burst out into a shower of stunning sparks, momentarily paralyzing the thing.

--

To whoever went south... i don't know, you find more plains. Not a lot of towns out here, really. Interestingly, much of the grass looks dead, as if it's been drained of life.

(Okay you should all thank Overlord for putting me in a hostage situation and making me do this very much against my will but he refused to respond in crow's egg otherwise so I am literally forced to do this if I want to make any progress in that.)
(Sounds about right)

@Dragoonseraphim
"Thank you for the map, i'll be on my way then."

Nicholas heads towards the capital city.

@Library gang

After reading through the book I turned to the others and say, “This world really does have some interesting magic. Do you guys want to try and learn some?”

"I want to learn this magic called Animus, also this world has angels too, I wonder what they are like"said the angel with stars in her eyes.

“Angels huh? They certainly sounds interesting. It seems I’m already quite skilled with what’s referred to as Venti magic but I want to try more. Animus seems fitting seeing as I am called a wind spirit but I wonder what others I should aim for.”

Nat would dismantle the castle after everybody went away, and by that... I mean they just schoop it out, just to move it to a different place... heading South, and noticing the dead grass, putting their hand on it. "Hm... dead life, no, this place could not do good."

Back