• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

Apollyon leaves a speck of shadow in the library for future use, if she ever needs to look at anything in here.

"I will head to a capital as well, if I am to begin somewhere, it would be there. As for the others. Perhaps some could make for allies in my crusade, but I am uncertain if it is worth remaining here for."

The woman noted.

"The capital... Thanks for the info."

She nods respectfully, and is lead naturally to the clothes available. Truly, it isn't anything like what she's seen before, outside of cosplay at conventions. But that was the beauty of it. In this place, cosplay was the norm. And although this place seemed bizarre enough, Cass couldn't help but become giddy at the fact. Eyes scanned across the shelves. A digit outstretched to find a dashing scarlet dress that seemed to shimmer in the sunlight.

"I already have something in blue so ... A nice red would be nice to contrast, right? Dunno much about fashion, but it just feels right to me--"

Turning around to meet Abel's gaze. Tilts her head, she's heading off to approach him, but not before calling to the polite storekeep one last time.

"Gotta go, but I'll be back for that beauty once I get enough money! Thanks again, sir!"

(You wouldn't DOWNLOAD a WEAPON)
[But buying them take moneyyy]

Looking at the castle for awhile, I ponder.

‘Hm, going to the library to test out some stuff, or going into the cool-ass castle...Hm’

“...Normally, Castle is cooler, but library and testing stuff sound more important. Plus, not like it’s just going to spontaneously goes away right?”

Setting up a flag, I hurried onto the Library and, upon meeting a librarian, ask her question

“Excuse me, what type of books and stuff do you have here?”

After studying further, Nicholas found a diagram of the steps taken for basic magic, and was able to quickly create a basic flame from his gauntlet.

"Hmmm..." thinks Nicholas, I have appeared to have a developed a basic sense of Pyra, but I should have at least a single Secondary element left waiting, but first, I should try the rest of the so-called "Big Four".

Nicholas studies further.

@clothing gang
As some of the others exit the store he pointed toward the castle that wasn’t there before and said, “Should we do something about this?”

Nat smiles at their castle. Massive, with a reverse castle on top of it... defying logic somewhat. As they slowly entered with a smile. Almost like going into a pocket dimension... which is basically what the castle was. They smiled... "A castle fit for a king like me..."

Alexander looks at the castle in the distance, far more concerned with that than how the people are reacting to the sudden climate change.

"That wasn't me... Still, only one way to make sure."

Alexander begins to walk off towards the castle.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Allies in a crusade huh? I guess you can always recruit those at a later point."

"However I suppose you're correct in it not being worth sticking around really. I can't imagine anyone's happy about what's happened though, so I wonder what will become of those involved."

@Broken

You should still be able to see the castle and sudden snowstorm from your current location.

@DMUA

Everyone is distracted from Naldo. "See, I told ya, they're comin' for us already!" the old man screams drunkenly.

Maybe a good thing to go check out...

@Andy

As Inducer enters, he can see Apollyon and the others exiting.

@Infinite

As you learn, you find that fire appeared to be easier. The other primary elements don't seem to be that easy for you. If you're to learn them at all, it might take a couple days... or a good teacher.

“What the hell are we going to do about a giant castle?” Bailey asked. “Unless you got a shit load of explosives there’s not much we can do about it.”

“I didn’t mean destroy it necessarily. Are we just gonna avoid it and go about our business. If that’s the case then what’s our plan?” Abel asks the others.

@Infinite

As you learn, you find that fire appeared to be easier. The other primary elements don't seem to be that easy for you. If you're to learn them at all, it might take a couple days... or a good teacher.
Nicholas has trouble practising the other three. He decides that Air is the most practical when combined with Fire, as he begins to work on his Venti skills. Along with this, he practices fire and studies onward. He is making good time, but he fears he may hit a roadblock soon.

"What's there to do ....?! It isn't bothering anyone, least of all us!"

Cassandra reasons, pushing a thumb up to her chin.

“Nevermind, I’m just going to trace all of them.”

Being in a hurried, I take a random book out of the shelves, and focus on it, applying Tracing onto the book itself.

‘Concentrate, just like with the weapon...Learn everything that’s possible about the book itself, as you Trace On...’

‘Even if it’s impossible to learn the entirety of the book itself, just the information on it pages, the knowledge it contains, is enough.’

Flipping through the book, I continuously practice Tracing onto it

@clothing gang
“Fine then. We’ll leave the castle alone and focus on something else. I for one think we should focus on finding information about this place. Do any of you have any other suggestions?”

“I mean we could just go around and ask people random questions.” they shrugged and shoved their hands into their pockets. “Kind of annoying though.”

@clothing gang
“Fine then. We’ll leave the castle alone and focus on something else. I for one think we should focus on finding information about this place. Do any of you have any other suggestions?”
"We can Go to the library" she points in the direction of the library with her staff who showed the way

Nicholas, now what would be called a Apprentice of Pyro but a Novice of Venti, decides to move on to his Secondary and Tertiary Element of Heat. Through his struggles, he finds Lightning to be natural for him, with all others coming with no success or simply great struggle. He decides to work on Venti to the same skill of his fire, then work his way up with Heat, then circle back to Lightning. However, this would take a while, a sleepless night perhaps, so he must act with fervor.

(IE i'm about a sleep so I better make a canonical excuse for my absence lmao)

"Well, I think we should head out and get a better look to start, then decide to leave or not, I suppose."

Apollyon noted, putting down the books, but having left the shadow there, she could access them at any time.

"Thank you."

She said to the librarian as she'd pass by, oddly polite for someone like her, perhaps.

Finally finished out the book, I placed it back onto the shelves.

Within my mind, the book, along with in information, is all complete within my mind.

‘But still, not enough.’

I then immediately go through the second book, Tracing at a faster pace than before

Sigh.

Naldo steps out from the bar, leaping into the air to arrive at the Castle.

Yuuki follows and stares up at the snow, letting it fall on her hands, before looking toward the castle everyone was entering.

"Hmm, who was the most conspicuous person at the wall before, I'd wager either the guy who made the boat, or the one who claimed to be a king. I'd wager it was the latter who did this then." She comments to herself

(Well, I guess I should follow my fellow ESTs after this)

"Last I remember there was neither a castle nor was there snow falling, what could possibly be the meaning of this?" he says, deciding to approach the castle

"It would have to be them, the one who claimed to be a king. That would make sense. Perhaps I should speak to them about their ideals as ruler, however... They don't seem to have any land in this world, so it may yet be pointless."

Apollyon said, half in a reply to Yuuki, half to herself.

@Castlegoers

Those who approach the castle... they would see it stand tall, with a certain aura coming out of it. Of course, it seemed to be empty, or atleast as far as they can see.
latest.png
Tall, and dark... Door open for those who dare to enter.

One after another, books after books,...eventually I stopped bringin the book down, and just touch through each of the book as it goes. My fingers also stopped touching as well, and now my eyes just glazed across rows of books after books.

Eventually, I steadily go through each shelves of books, one after another. As I goes, knowledge flow right into my head.

The history of the world, the law of the world, the food of the world,...

...The Air of the world, Aether. And what came of it, Magic.

Pondering upon the foundation of magic in this world, I began manipulating a certain magic...

Naldo waltzes forth, cautious, but still certain enough in his capabilities to walk forward at a good pace.

"You know, a giant castle showing up out of nowhere is pretty distressing to the locals, whoever made this!"

Back