• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

Marcus also begins wandering over the local library, hoping to find as many secrets and other forms of knowledge that there was to tell.

I fly in the sky flying over the town, not worried for the other summoned individuals.

"Let's see."

I use my phone to scan the surroundings, looking for the highest rank mage.

@Hl3

The guards do look a bit concerned at his statement. "This is Ordo Vis, the magitek empire. Do you know how you got out here? You may need medical attention."
... "magitek"?

"N-not really. I remember taking a trying to take a boat somewhere on a business trip, but I didn't end up anywhere I was supposed to be."

(Sadly awake now)

Nicholas, after a long night of study, finally is finished. He has touched upon the very basics of Intermediate spells, but meager they were. When a fireball was attempted, aimed at the stone portion of the libraries roof, it let out a small explosion, a dim, weak flame. He needed practise, and this book was as it's namesake suggests, for beginners. Nicholas began searching for a more advanced book on combat styles, as this would greatly improve his effectiveness in combat, but he knows this may not be enough to reach the level of a Advanced magician, and would instead require a teacher for that. But, he needs deeper knowledge on combat, so he walks forth.

@ZephyrosOmega, what does Nicholas find in his search, or nothing at all?

‘Let see...the closest to what I have now would be “Metal”’

Conjuring a simple spoon out of my hand, I began to concentrate...

‘The first thing I have, “Shaper”...it’s to change the property of material, and mold it shape. If I were to combine it with the “Metal” magic...’

Concentrating, I slowly flatten the spoon, and sharpen the edge of it while harden the body...In no time, the spoon soon turn into a tiny shovel.

“Hm...abit inefficient, but should be better with practice”

Satisfied with what I can do for now, I go out of the library while silently trained with the shovelspoon on my hand. On the way, I saw Bailey coming toward the library

“Hi there!” I wave my hand at her

“Huh?”

What the hell is that? I-Is that ******* castle?! You know what, yeah. Hell yeah...I never had any of this back when I was still back there! Finally, a life after the afterlife. See what I did there? Agh...that was pretty bad. Worth it.

Sigh...Alright then. Off to see whatever this holds.”

**** my knees hurt. They bother me even after death! Clicking noises sure as hell isn’t assuring at all either but hey, I knee-d to move on!

“Ahehee.”

Yeah. I kneed to move on at this point.

With his legs snapping and clicking past the field, he heads to the castle in the distance.

@Crim

Your extremely extra method of intangibility allows you to pass through the barrier, bypassing even its natural ability to interact with the non-physical. Becoming void itself will do that, it seems.

As you exit out, you also spot a sudden snowstorm, and a massive, menacing-looking castle.

@Library Gang

The librarian seems sort of confused that you seem more focused on reading than you do on the sudden show of powerful magic, but she also seems too afraid of that complete lack of fear to say anything about it.

@Yung

Interestingly, Brianna's scan reveals that the highest rank appears to be the intermediate level of her fellow summoned. After that, it would be some of the guards, and below that, the townsfolk themselves.

@Hl3

"A crash, huh..." The guard frowns. "Alright. Come with us so we can see if you need medical attention-"

The guard is interrupted by a loud, horrid roar, as the trees behind you are cleaved in twain. A massive, ursine monster charges out of the foliage, its fur jet-black and its body covered in bone spikes.

"Shit! It's a dire bear!"

@Infinite

Your search doesn't reveal a lot. There's some basic books on self-defense, and a few flicks through reveal small sections on "magic in combat" in the table of contents.

@Castle Gang

The group starts to arrive at the castle all around the same time.

@library gang
“Alright then time to do some research. If you guys find something interesting let me know.” Abel then looks around for a book with information on different countries or kingdoms. To get a general idea of what this world is like. He also keeps his eye out for anything involving magic as he was curious to see how it worked in comparison to his home land.

@Castle Gang
...Those heading towards the castle, would see the entrance is open, like somebody had entered recently.

Meanwhile, Nat would be merely flying around the insides, checking every room. It was empty, but surely with enough time, it would be filled with stuff. A good place for a king such as themselves.

“Wow.”

They opened the gates just for me or...us?! Should I really say anything? Got an ugly face and mostly just bones at this point. Who would even speak to me? No one. That’s who.

Come on. Take a chance, what do you have to lose?

Fine.

“H-Hey! Hey! Yeah you!”

@JustSomeWeirdo

@DontTalkDT

"Uh, not on my own. You get some of 'em wandering the wilderness, stealing from caravans and all that, but not a lot of them really come around here. I am gonna have to ask you again to leave, though. Really... you really shouldn't be up here. Not legal."
Glump just grunted in response.

'What a nice and polite guy. Not what Glump would have expected from a guard,' was what Glump thought to himself.
Glump looked around once more, trying to commit all the rooftops to memory. Then Glump teleported once more, down to the ground. It was better to explore the town on foot for the time being. No point in testing the guard's patience.

Walking aimlessly around the place Glump thinks about what Glump needs most in this new and unknown place. Food, shelter, information and a goal are things that come to mind. And Glump was smart. Glump knew that the best way to get those things would in this world be the same as in every other world: Work.
But where to find some work? Glump decided on simply asking the first passerby that doesn't appear to be busy.
"Where can a friendly Goblin find some work here?" Glump asks, stepping in front of the passerby in order to not be ignored. Glump belatedly realizes that with his armour equipped and the rifle, bow and staff on his back, Glump might be slightly intimidating.

In his search, Nicholas found a section of basic self-defense, along with a smaller section on basic control of offensive magic and how to sturdy your resolution in battle, as to make your magics potency unwavering. He found this to be a welcoming sight, yet he was still dissatisfied. While on his way to exit the Library, he saw @Library Gang.

"Hello associates, what brings you here?"

@InfiniteDay
“Hello there. We came looking for some information on a few different things. Have you seen anything relating to either the counties of this world or an explanation on its magic?”

"Hmm. This is troublesome.."

Considering that they're in the exact same position as me, I doubt they'd know anything, and those guards don't look knowledgeable either. The library is an option, but I'd rather avoid loitering in a place I'm not familiar with, and it's unlikely I could read their language. I think to myself.

At least it's safe to say that there's no one in the immediate vicinity who's a threat.

I spend several minutes storing spells as data before flying down into the town to look for a mayor or leader. Anyone really, just someone who helps run this town's infrastructure.

Deathtopia would show surprise were it not for the fact that everything's already pretty crazy anyway.

"It would seem my duty calls for me. I shall destroy this chaos and bring ruin to those who oppose me!"

Using his chain-scythes, Deathtopia swings to the top of the castle, looking for a window to break through.

“Hello there. We came looking for some information on a few different things. Have you seen anything relating to either the counties of this world or an explanation on its magic?”
"I do have a book on basic magical skills, though it will take a while to get through." Nicholas hands them the book he read earlier.

"... Alright, they weren't close enough to hear, have to keep moving..."

Naldo picks up the pace, running and jumping through the place until they find some sort of clue pertaining to it's creator.

“I...”

Oh shit. I’ve seen that face before, but what the hell was his name?! Gerald? Jake? Shit! W-What letter did the name even start with?!

Heyyy....you. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? I-”

@CrimsonStarFallen

“ARGH!”

Glass? Don’t tell me, please dear god anything but that. I am begging you...

Derek’s neck looks up, staring at deathtopia.

“ah....”

You know what, this guy gets it. The owner’s probably gonna be pissed at me if he knows I’m here standing next to this guy. I think King Henry once crucified a guy for being near his castle. Yeah. Definitely.

His hands maneuvers into his pockets, pulling a pistol carved from bone. It’s hilt engraved with numerous words and crow eyes. Derek’s eyes peer through the rib cage that lies atop the gun with a flaming eye bursting from the tips of the ribs as he does so. Enhancing his sight! Pulling a crows beak replacing the trigger, firing ethereal bullets to the glass.

YEAH! **** YOU HENRY.

“I...”

Oh shit. I’ve seen that face before, but what the hell was his name?! Gerald? Jake? Shit! W-What letter did the name even start with?!

Heyyy....you. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? I-”
"Actually, I don't know what's going on here either, but it's probably worth checking out," he says, taking a couple of steps inside, "it doesn't seem too dangerous here, not yet anyways..."

Nicholas then walks out of the library, seeing the castle outside. He walks inside, ignoring the others who are crowded around.

"Hmmm..." he thinks, "Perhaps I can find a better book, or perhaps a teacher in this castle."

"Actually, I don't know what's going on here either, but it's probably worth checking out," he says, taking a couple of steps inside, "it doesn't seem too dangerous here, not yet anyways..."
“Yeah...I’ll head in with you.”

THE ONLY WAY TO KILL A KING, IS BY ENTERING HIS CASTLE...that wasn’t very funny. I don’t think doing this will get me anywhere I want to go anyways.

Derek ceases firing on the castle, heading inside it’s gates as crows swarms around him.

@Windowbreakers
...The sound of a fast approaching being would fill the air, as a blue aura blurred, getting right in front of them.Then, the figure would stand up, on their height of ten feet. "...Why are you breaking my castle?" They would ask, sounding somewhat pissed.

@The Rest
Not a person in sight, however one could hear a voice come from somewhere nearby... Echoing, yet what it says can't be heard quite clearly from here. The place was empty, so much that it echoed...

Well, anything's worthwhile, head to the echoing. If something bad happens, battle sense should take care of it...

Sigh...”

Fuuuuck.

“...W-Well this castle is pretty big and you don’t really have a way to get in contact with the...your king I suppose. Where I come from, shooting is a valid way of knocking. Yeah.”

AAAAAAA. God let that work. Please!

@Listentomyrhytm

Deathtopia points at the... guy, with vigor!

"Well well, are you the king of this castle? Because i need to clear things up. Are you peharps a demon king who's taken the people of this town under capture? Or, maybe an anarchist who is disrupting society? No matter, your castle has been a huge source of disconfort for the people of his town, and it is my duty to do something about it!"

Deathtopia runs out of air and wheezes.

@Windowbreakers
"...It is merely a castle, it does not bother anybody. Or atleast I don't intend it to. And yes, I am the King of this place..." They respond. "...And... The door was open, you could have entered. No need to break it."

@Those following the Echo
Eventually, after walking they would see the back of a 10 feet tall being, with a slight blue aura surrounding said being. As it seemed they were talking to... some people who broke a window.

Nicholas, sensing the influx in souls from where the echo enters, walks to find a large being, with a strange, blue aura.

@Listentomyrhytm
"I heard that you were the king of this castle, so I ask, what is the purpose of this castle, and what knowledge does it hold?"

Since Marcus was a wizard, he earnestly sought after all the magic lore he could find. Other than that, he also studied dragons extensively, for whatever lore was available for them.

As Naldo arrives on the scene and listens in on the conversation, he quickly pipes up.

"... Yeah, ugh... Some people are considering this an act of war from a rival nation, by the way. Also it looks really evil and would bother people without warfare on the horizon."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Well, did you want to enter and talk to them, a sudden castle appearance is bound to have people on edge, so asking him to maybe, not put it right around so many people, might he good."

Back