• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaia Parallel RP: RP Thread

Naldo makes his way for the library, eventually encountering plenty of the people who were around when initially brought to this world... Talking about magic.

"... Just how 'not from here's are they? They're talking about pretty common stuff..."

Either way, he keeps to himself for now, searching for leads on his current situation. The Gods and Goddesses, and where some may reside, mainly.

To Those heading towards the capital, you have quite a long road ahead of you... or so you think.

As you walk, you feel something change in the air. A charge, so to speak. And then, a series of pillars of light suddenly manifest around you, several armored guards with various weapons emerging.

"Halt! You are all under arrest."

The pan tilts their head with a confused look, a sheepish look.

"Whaaat's the problem officers ? Did we do something baaaaad ?"

Ther tone is feminine, but yet again, not quite so.

Darkness immediately begins leaking from Apollyon's body, though for now in a defensive manner, rather than a directly offensive one. She draws her sword.

"How very brave of you all, that you would appear before me making such statements."

@Paul_Frank

She then looks at Yuuki.

"Will you help me deal with this?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Yuuki gives a curt nod, and the area around her begins slowly getting cooler. The swirling cold air coalescing around her hand, manifesting into a blade with an intricate rose design.

@ZephyrosOmega

"I can't allow myself to get arrested for nothing, apologies."

@Library gang

“Well I’ve gathered the information on magic and countries I was looking for so I’m all set. Does anyone else still need to look for something while we are here?” Abel asks to his companions.

@Capital Gang

"We received a report from the border guard about a group of unauthorized travelers. You're coming with us, or we'll have to use force!"

They hold their halberds up.

@Library Gang

Those that are still reading about magic find that there are many schools of magic as well, including but not limited to: Druidry, Witchcraft, Beastmastery, Rune Magic, Onmyoudou, Summoning, Conjuration, Lore Mastery, Divination, Elementalism, Barriers, Bounded Fields, Hypnotism, Illusions, Astromancy, Alchemy, Artificing, Enchantments, Curses, Sacraments, Fey Magic, Chronurgy, Healing, Theomancy, and Necromancy.

As for Naldo's search, his findings are... inconclusive. A pantheon of gods does exist, but they are theorized to exist within a higher plane of existence, and only interact with the world occasionally through avatars.

@Library gang
“This world’s magic sure is vast. I don’t even know where to start with how many different kinds there are.” He says to no one in particular

@ZephyrosOmega

"We received permission to pass there. We were told they'd send ahead and get everything situated, I'm not sure that counts as unauthorized entry."

"We were permitted in, yes. I imagine you understand that if you decide to try rescind that permission now, we will have to fight."

As for Naldo's search, his findings are... inconclusive. A pantheon of gods does exist, but they are theorized to exist within a higher plane of existence, and only interact with the world occasionally through avatars.
"... I hate reading so much aaaaaaa"

Naldo puts away the books and plops his head on a desk, exhausted.

"If they're at a higher plane of existence, does that mean me and all the other guys were on that level, before being thrown back down? If so, that gets a lot more complicated... I'm not really sure how I'd get back like that..."

All the same, Naldo gets up. There's not much in it for him if he gives up right now, so he walks out of the library, not sure of what's in store for him next.

"... If there's something to find, it's not here in the boonies. I should go to a more major city. If nothing else, there's at least plenty to do there, maybe I'll get wrapped up in a big quest."

So, Naldo makes his way out of the city and leaps forward, until he comes across something notable.

"We received a report from the border guard about a group of unauthorized travelers. You're coming with us, or we'll have to use force!"

They hold their halberds up.
"Come on now, no need to be so violent, we are just breaaand new around here."

The pan says as it gently moves their hand to the rought side of the halbert close to itself, slowly pushing it down.

"I'm sure we caaan come up with a friendly solution to this problem."

@Capital Gang

Naldo, leaping around, is able to see some of the people that were summoned with him some distance away from the city, surrounded by guards.

"If you don't drop your weapons now, we have the authorization to use lethal force!" one of the guards threatens. To prove his point, he shoots a bolt from his halberd at the feet of the sheep person. "You're under charges of false claims to our border guard and entering Ordo Vis without authorization."

@Library Gang

If any of you are absolute NERDS that wanna keep reading, you start learning about the world's history as well. It seems magic's been separated by age to some degree, which has grown more complex as more and more people have learned magic (Genuinely i can't write much more of this please leave the library I am literally going to cry)

Age of Gods (Unknown - ~4000 B.C.): Magic is divine authority, a right possessed only by gods and their children. The rulers of humankind are, if not gods themselves, demigods, due to their sheer power.

Age of Legends (~4000 B.C. - ~1500 B.C.): Tamamo-no-mae bestows magic onto mankind, Magic is performed through raw emotion and bends the primal four elements of Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth.

Age of Man (~1500 B.C. - 1 B.C.): Hecate and her disciples teach mankind of the intricacies of Magic. Incantations, Scriptures, Rituals, and Magic items start to come into existence, along with the discovery of the fifth element, Spirit. The Mage's Association is founded, and begin to discover the six secondary elements of Lightning, Ice, Life, Death, Light, and Darkness.

Age of Unity (1 A.C. - 1431 A.C.): Convergence event causes humanity to come into contact with Sephirot and Makai. Elements of Holy and Curse are discovered, as well as the four esoteric elements of Time, Space, Mind, and Void. The foundations of modern magic are laid out, including the appearance of the first artificers and first magic crests, and the discovery of Magic Circuits as a result.

Age of Recovery (1432 A.C. - Present Day): Many breakthroughs in magic discovered thanks to interaction with demonkind, including the invention of the Magic Circle System. Magic becomes more widespread (Though most common folk utilize simple magic circles for basic elementalism, rather than the more complex and versatile formalcraft of past ages)

"If you don't drop your weapons now, we have the authorization to use lethal force!" one of the guards threatens. To prove his point, he shoots a bolt from his halberd at the feet of the sheep person. "You're under charges of false claims to our border guard and entering Ordo Vis without authorization."
"When you say it like that, this does seem illegal. However, I cannot allow myself to be captured. Sorry."

Nicholas enters a defensive stance.

"oh my, how brutish."

The pan lightly jumps backawards from where the shot went, poor thing doesn't even have a weapon in hand !

"You see officer, i didn't really enter this country on my own volition, i've been simply dropped into it by some magic lady."

Last edited:
A Shadow Giant takes shape behind Apollyon, forming out of her own shadow.

"I will give you one last chance. Stand down... or be devoured."

The pan turns its head towards the woman.

"Geez girl, you aren't helping the situation by doing that-"

Last edited:
Auram's words appear to catch the interest of some of the guards, who turn towards them.

"Magic lady? Blonde, young, and using a cane?" one of them asks, lowering his halberd.

"... Okay, that might be trouble."

Naldo ceases his leaping and crosses the distance to them on foot, staying hidden but within earshot for now.

Auram's words appear to catch the interest of some of the guards, who turn towards them.

"Magic lady? Blonde, young, and using a cane?" one of them asks, lowering his halberd.
Auram seems to have done smooth talking, as they lightly come closer to the guard that asked.

"Indeed, that is how she looked like, though her hair was more a mix but pretty much blond i guess, is that someone you officers already know about ?"

Last edited:
"You lot are honest to a fault." Yuuki mutters to herself, shaking her head slightly

At least it seems to have worked out, I guess that lady must have been someone important.

@JustSomeWeirdo

You come across @DMUA Naldo, the minotaur boy, overlooking a group of the others being surrounded by armed guards.

@capital gang

"...Well, you're no longer under arrest. Still, we need you to come with us. The prime minister will want to see your group."

They lower their weapons entirely.

"Hm."

The Shadow Giant begins to fade, though Apollyon's energy is still flowing around herself.

"So be it, I suppose."

"This is preferable to being arrested, very well." She says, dispersing the sword in her hand into snow that falls to the ground.

"Lead the way I suppose."

Naldo does the same, noticing Justin approaching from behind.

"You're one of the guys that ended up being teleported here, right?"

Back