• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Zamasu's weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu seemed to have a weakness to his personality. what is it? He is careless about anything hitting him, this makes him vulnarable to soul hax attacks and other reality warping attacks since he rarely dodges the attacks that are much stronger than him. Can this be added or would this not count as a weakness?

Edit: This might affect the effectiveness of the fused Zamasu in the future

Not to be a random guy that pops in every now and then, but personally I find it ******** he's only An Immortal (4). In the Future, Zamasu says he destroyed ALL the Super Dragon Balls. AKA, No Super Shenron for that "Godhood Protection". For that reason I think he should actually be a perfect(5) but I digress. He gets pummeled and curb stomped, not dead. He and black tells Goku his family is dead and Black casually stabs through Zamasu's stomach to stab Goku and Zamasu is SMILING.

Not sure why it would count as a real weakness. As shown by Present day Zamasu, he is perfectly capable of dodging and deflecting attacks. Just that in the future, he's toying with most of everybody and he knows they can't actually defeat him. Why would you feel afraid of something that can't hurt you AT ALL?

@Akerious. That's not what type 4 means, and it would be impossible for him to get five. Five is for people who never can, never could, and never will die. And by that I mean tier 1 people. Zamasu wouldn't come back if say, Arceus erased him from space time.

Don't know about Zamasu when it comes to his arrogance, but someone who thinks that they're truly immortal and would toy around does seem like a weakness. Say, for some reason, he's fighting Grim from Billy and Mandy (just hear me out). Zamasu toys around, and lets himself get bisected horizontally by the dura ignoring scythe. Little does he know that wounds cut by the scythe don't come back, so Zamasu lives out eternity as two halves.

I don't really see how that works. The Super Dragon Balls can literally grant ANY wish, and therefore he wished for immortality. Not some fake immortality, straight up immortality. Not sure about the Arceus example, DB timelines and canons are finicky.

Following the dura ignoring example, it's a little dilemma in that case. His body is immortal, yet this thing ignores durability (and I presume immortality as well). So which one do we choose? Literal immortality or Dura Ignore? Going either side contradicts the other as I see it.

Anyways, Zamasu has still shown to deflect, block and dodge attacks plenty even after gaining immortality. So he's not too arrogant that he thinks tanking everything is a good idea.

Put Zamasu against something like a Chaos God in the Warp.

The Chaos God, being from an absurdly higher layer of reality, simply blinks Zamasu out of existence, as if he was never even there at all.

This is not something that can happen to a Type 5 immortal. It is something that can happen to a Type 4 immortal.

Beings stronger than Super Shenron, such as Zen'o, should still be able to overcome the wish. Also, we consider an assumption that even tier 1 and 0 characters could not overcome it as a No Limits Fallacy.

Why do we assume automatically that simply because one being is stronger than another, the wish is null? Sure that might be the case for the original dragon balls, but Super Shenron's wishing abilities is literally Anything

Akreious said:
Why do we assume automatically that simply because one being is stronger than another, the wish is null? Sure that might be the case for the original dragon balls, but Super Shenron's wishing abilities is literally Anything
NLF

Zamasu has no good showings of immortality. Pretty sure Cell and Buu have better regen feats than he does and they're definitely not immortal. So he is definitely not going to get Type 5 with only vague, overblown statements to support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back