• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior vs Arkadimon Rookie

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Might as well get in on the Future Warrior hype.

Dragon Ball vs Digimon

Time Patroller vs Bewitching Beast

-Speed Equal

-Takes place in TokiToki City

-SBA

-Arkadimon Rookie

FIGHT!!!

Future Warrior: 0

Arkadimo: 7 (Gar, Blue, Cal, Neo, Ever, Peter and Nova)

Inconclusive: 0

Future Warrior Xenoverse
Arkadimon Card

R.K.D.mon uses any of the plethora of haxes in his arsenal to gg his way to victory. Absorption is quite a helpful one.

The real cal howard said:
R.K.D.mon uses any of the plethora of haxes in his arsenal to gg his way to victory. Absorption is quite a helpful one.
I never actually noticed that Arkadimon is basically R K.D.mon...you learn something new every day.

I took advantage of a character's current hype to get attention for a Digimon matchup. Ovo

PaChi2 said:
I fail to see how this isnt a stomp tbh.
Arkadimon cannot lose here. FW cannot kill Arkadimon or incapacitate it.

Arkadimon has all the winning chances.

Please enlighten me.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean...transmutation, petrification, etc.
i didnt know you could kill a nonexistent being with such means even if you havent shown the ability to affect such beings.

Pretty sure you can. I don't remember nonexistent beings hai ing resistance to such things.

Back