• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior 2 vs. Darkseid

No Infinite Zamasu then. Void manipulation is Darkseid's first move but precog can take it but still, he'll be chased by it forever. Teleportation isn't problem since Darkseid can teleport too (why looks like portal Creation to me?)

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
No Infinite Zamasu then. Void manipulation is Darkseid's first move but precog can take it but still, he'll be chased by it forever. Teleportation isn't problem since Darkseid can teleport too (why looks like portal Creation to me?)
If FW tries to escape the Omega beams, he would still try to shoot down Darksied with ki balsts while escaping.

Cause once he finds out that Darkseid is not going down that easily, and has a OHK attack, he can just switch bodies to help him win by shooting the omega beams himself.

Voting for Darkseid, he leads with Omega Beams and they have a history of being faster than Darkseid himself, he also just needs to hit FW once to end the fight.

Oloserian said:
Voting for Darkseid, he leads with Omega Beams and they have a history of being faster than Darkseid himself, he also just needs to hit FW once to end the fight.
As stated above, time stop can deal with that and body switch.

A Darkseids OB are faster than himself and by extension FW (since speed is equalized), so unless FW leads with Time Stop as a defense instead of say, trying to dodge, he will die on the spot.

I'm not too familiar with Future Warrior, so I'm trying to see what he generally uses first. This fight is entirely dependant on what FW does, if his normal first defense is teleportartion or time stop he wins, if its not he loses.

So I ask again, what does FW mostly do as a defence when attacked?

He does not tank attacks of someone who don't know who he is I guess and as I said, loves teleport and also speed blitz

This is a problem, since it mostly depends on the player to decide what FW2 uses first (or what he even uses.)

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
This is a problem, since it mostly depends on the player to decide what FW2 uses first (or what he even uses.)
Let's just say he's just like an any other DB character and most of them does not tank attacks and instead dodging them.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Let's just say he's just like an any other DB character and most of them does not tank attacks and instead dodging them.
There is the guard button in Xenoverse 2, you know.

He still dodges and makes a move after knowing that OB will going to chase him forever and use instant transmission to teleport.

knowing that OB will going to chase him forever and use instant transmission to teleport.
They won't though, he equal in speed to Darkseid and the Omega Beams are faster than Darkseid, unless he immediatly decides to teleport he'll get hit.

Isn't projectiles also Equalized to user's speed too? If it's not, then bye future warrior I guess
Yes, projectile speed is equalized in these cases as well.

Okay, this is probably nitpicking, but the DLC masters can be picked at any time, so he could have Zamasu Regenerationn.

And for the whole thing, what can Darkseid do against transmutation, sleep manipulation or petrification?

And this wasn't mentioned before, but can FW block Omega Rays with Forcefield creation?

CursedGentleman said:
Okay, this is probably nitpicking, but the DLC masters can be picked at any time, so he could have Zamasu Regenerationn.
And for the whole thing, what can Darkseid do against transmutation, sleep manipulation or petrification?

And this wasn't mentioned before, but can FW block Omega Rays with Forcefield creation?
He couldn't. Try beating thatt Parallel Quest at such a low level. They are meant to be copleted after you finish the story mode.

How exactly is FW supposed to avoid getting Omegabeamed?

Back