• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bender Bending Rodriguez

In the episode Overclockwise, Bender becomes a god-like being. The universe became his processor, and he sneezes galaxies.

Bender should be atleast 3-C, possibly 3-A

Philip J Fry

In the episode Time Keeps on Slipping, Farnsworth attaches a Gravity Pump to the planet express ship. With the Gravity Pump, Fry can easily move stars.

Fry should be 4-C

Turanga Leela

In the episode Time Keeps on Slipping, Farnsworth attaches a Gravity Pump to the planet express ship. With the Gravity Pump, Leela can easily move stars.

Leela should be 4-C

Professor Farnsworth

In the episode Time Keeps on Slipping, Farnsworth created a black-hole device that swallowed142 stars.

In the episode 2-D Blacktop , Farnsworth creates a 4-D Intake Manifold that "sucks in 4th dimension".

Farnsworth should be atleast High 4-C, possibly Low 2-C

Planet Express Ship

In the episode My Three Suns, the Planet Express Ship was able to travel to a different galaxy, in at most a matter of hours.

Fry, Leela, and Farnsworth should be MFTL+ with the Planet Express Ship.

I'm pretty sure the Professor's first feat is higher than High 4-C. Also, all of these would need new tabs, as none of them are the characters' regular levels/done with one-time devices.

These are all external devices or very temporary power-ups though. It seems unnecessary to upgrade any Futurama characters from their usual statistics.

Antvasima said:
These are all external devices or very temporary power-ups though. It seems unnecessary to upgrade any Futurama characters from their usual statistics.
All the above power-ups would be added as new tabs. Looking at the Adventure Time profiles, alot of them use very temporary power-ups, so i see no reason why we can't do the same for Futurama.

Well, you cannot upgrade their regular statistics, but maybe insert extra keys. In any case, external objects that were only used once and are not always readily available seem rather misleading to me.

though it would be a nice display of feats in a comedy series. showcasing how ridicoulusly out of control certain shows can get with their display of feats and reminding us about consistency when arguing about powerups and levels

i would actually even support an extra tab with the addition "with gravity pump" or "god-like"

seeing the futurama series as well has a ton of really powerful energy entities and reality warpers it would even kind of fit in

Well, extra keys for those external objects and temporary power-ups are okay then I suppose.

Wait

Why the heck shouldn't the 4d Scale to Farnsworth With prep time?

it should be that Farnsworth is high 4-c Possibly low 2-c with prep time

Heck in the Comic's he created a canon that blasted the natural satellite of another planet to bits (I forgot which planet but it was a planet in the solar system)

Plus Wasn't it agreed all the futurama characters had FTL reactions on this thread

Farnsworth is currently rated as Possibly Low 2-C with preparation time.

Back