• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simplest Ninjago Upgrades in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'd go straight to the point cuz this CRT is simple: Here are sum simple stuff that should be added/upgraded on sum Ninjago pages, cuz they really need it
  • Ice Emperor
An Ice Emperor key should be added to Zane, and he should scale to 4-C using his fight with Lloyd via:
Physically harming Lloyd (Scale to his Strength)
Wisthanding 2 blast from Lloyd and knocking them off (Scale to Dura prob. He should comparable to Lloyd in dura since he tanked hits from him)
Pushing back and overpowering Lloyd (Scale to AP)
  • Overlord (Crystal King form here)
Doesn't change much to his scale, but I think we should add this feat where he speedblitzed Wu. He should also get Life Manipulation via bringing his Vengestone statues to life
  • Nya's Attack Potency
Nya's AP should be above Zane by overpowering Zane with her water tornado. Even tho she lost control of it, its still her water tornado made with her powers and amped by nothing else (My point is: this feat should be added to her profile)
  • Kai's Striking Strength
Kai could trade blows with Kalmaar (Scale to Kai's Striking Strength)
  • Spinjitzu Burst
Cole should get a key for his Spinjitzu Burst form, who scale above Vangelis Skull Sorcerer form via absolutly violating him in a fight
He should receive True Flight and Elemental Intagibility with that form as well, including all his base form's capacities and scale to at least 4-C
  • Staff of Elements Kai
Kai should get a SOE key on his profile (cuz its one of his most haxed forms he shortly used), who should gain all of Chen's abilities basically and would scale to at least 4-C
  • Kai's new abilities
Kai should obtain limited resistance to Water Manipulation via this statement from Tommy Andreason
image.png

• Wu's Reality Warping
In Virtues of Spinjitzu, which can be considered canon via the fact the events does not contradict canon and takes place between The Island and Seabound, Wu was able to shape reality and recreate entire locations, this should grant him Reality Warping (Here, he clearly shows that he designed those places)
  • Lloyd new abilities
Post absorption Lloyd should get Life/Death Manipulation via this scan
image.png

Source Dragon Powered Lloyd should also obtain basically all abilities related to Elemental Powers (which include: Smoke, Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, Electricity, Energy, Metal, Gravity, Shapeshifting, Poison, Mind, Plant, Time, Light and Sound Manip as well as Statistic Amplificiation, Attack Reflection, Elemental Intangibility, Precognition, Invisibility, Telpathy, Hacking, Flight, Teleportation and Superhuman Characteristic)
  • Oni Garmadon
Oni Garmadon was able to harm the Crystal King and tank shots from him so he should get a key for that which would scale at 2-C

Agree: @Spectra_Schiffer @TheOrangeGuy09
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Disagree with:

-resistance to water manipulation - it's just extreme heat. You don't get resistance for that. Mainly you rarely get resistances to elements without pokemon-like mechanics. In this case it's just fire being so hot that it can vaporize water faster than it can be snuffed out.

-Wu being speedblitzed - not really a speedblitz, he reacted. Speedblitz is when you can't even react to the opponent in question.

-Death manipulation. Destroying life just means killing stuff or using elements to destroy it. Unless there's proper evidence this should not be enough for death hax.

I am iffy on reality warping. Can you prove it's not just a vision/illusion but rather an entire real location?

The rest I agree with.

Disagree with:

-resistance to water manipulation - it's just extreme heat. You don't get resistance for that. Mainly you rarely get resistances to elements without pokemon-like mechanics. In this case it's just fire being so hot that it can vaporize water faster than it can be snuffed out.

-Wu being speedblitzed - not really a speedblitz, he reacted. Speedblitz is when you can't even react to the opponent in question.

-Death manipulation. Destroying life just means killing stuff or using elements to destroy it. Unless there's proper evidence this should not be enough for death hax.

I am iffy on reality warping. Can you prove it's not just a vision/illusion but rather an entire real location?

The rest I agree with.
My thoughts are the same

Portals? Wouldn't that mean they already exist somewhere and they just teleport there?
The thing is, the Ice Castle no longer exist and the Re Awakeneds are all dead by the time of the Virtues of Spinjitzu, meaning he wrapped reality and recreated those places elsewere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back