• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackie Chan Adventures: Bare Minimum Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently I've been rewatching the Jackie Chan Adventures series because I want to revamp and update the entire verse with its entire roster. Fortunately, that takes time, and recently the Jackie Chan verse has been nominated for potential deletion, and it's valid. So basically I'm going to do the bare minimum for the verse, giving it scans and info to make it at least lukewarm level.

Jackie:
  • It's bearable for now but two things. For one, Stamina is taken much more seriously nowadays so definitions like "High" are outdated. What I can recommend is Athletic for now considering Jackie's showings. Here's a render.
  • Athletic (Consistently has been shown to be able to keep up in prolonged fights and shrug off hard blows from opponents with physically superior strength. Can easily scale buildings with high levels of acrobatics without showing signs of being tired<ref name="S1 Ep 3">Jackie Chan Adventures, Season 1, Episode 12 - The Tiger and the Pussycat</ref>. Consistently works out and is in athletic shape should warrant this level. Can go underwater and hold his breath for long periods of time in a water tank twice<ref name="S1 Ep 5">Jackie Chan Adventures Season 1, Episode 5 - Shell Game</ref><ref name="S2 Ep 4">Jackie Chan Adventures Season 2, Episode 4 - The Mother of All Battles</ref>, and in the ocean<ref name="S1, Episode 10">Jackie Chan Adventures Season 1, Episode 10 - Jade Monkey</ref>)
  • For Standard equipment remove "Anything he can get his hands on" with None
  • Tohru scaling should include the following of Tohru landing on a top of a car crushing it (Season 3, Episode 6: When Pigs Fly), twice (Season 1, Episode 3: The Mask of El Toro Fuerte). Wrestles with a snake far bigger than any snake in the real world (Season 2, Episode 3: Snake Hunt). Easily broke through a concrete wall (Season 1, Episode 3: The Mask of El Toro Fuerte).
Hak Foo:
Hak Foo base form:
  • Hak Foo scales to Jackie, so his Building level is gone. Hak Foo has his own wall-level feats like punching through a large concrete wall (Season 2, Episode 6: The J-Team), broke a tree in half casually (Season 4, Episode 4: Black Magic), and could throw Dark Chi Chow into a wall hard enough to put a hole in it (Season 3, Episode 12: The Ox-Head Incident). City block level durability is baseless, but he gets harmed by Jackie so he gets dragged to Wall level as well.
  • His first picture is literally fanart, that needs to be changed to an actual photo of him from the source material
  • His first speed scans are literally Zhen's feats. Change it to keeping up with Jackie, and outpacing him in their first fight. Meanwhile, for Superhuman he has chased and caught up to Jackie before so there's that.
  • Class 10 is not clear, not sure what it's referring to when he bends metal. So for now until I've analyzed the whole series again, Hak Foo has tossed around Tohru who stated at the end of the series to be 480 pounds.
  • Stamina should be clear from his physique alone, but more scans would be how easily he can keep up with Jackie. Withstood being flicked through a wall and into the water; easily swimming to shore afterwards.
  • Needs actual intelligence which would be Average since he's an incredibly skilled martial artist, and shows average intelligence in taking orders from others.
Zhen:
  • Immortality for Zhen needs to be stated for which type, which would be Type 8 of its description of being reliant on an object in this case; Zhen cannot die due to Daolon Wong's staff, and is simply poofed and teleported into his staff upon a lethal blow being dealt to him. Teleportation also should be noted in the way he poofs as well, and can teleport much like how the other Dark Warriors can teleport mid-battle via poofing.
  • City Block level AP and Multi-City Block level Durability are baseless for Zhen. Ironically his durability of "the only things to hurt him are lava and heights" are literally wall-level damage. Either way, Hak Foo as Zhen scales above his base, and could quickly knock out Tohru. Meanwhile, his durability is tanking a kick from Jackie, and tanking a boulder being thrown at him, which Tohru implied would've poofed the other Dark Chi warriors that can take attacks from Jackie.
  • Hypersonic+ assumes he scales to the Rabbit Talisman......... which I will discuss in a future thread but for now he is still the same. Nothing implies he got faster, especially to that degree, and he struggles to catch Jackie which leads me to assume he is still in the same bracket.
  • Class 100 should be changed to Superhuman for now considering that he lacks calcs. Although better descriptions should be used, such as easily lifting the 480-pound Tohru and throwing him like 10 meters away, and scaling to Tohru who can lift a huge boulder.
  • Hundreds of meters should be specified as his acrobatics, not his standard range. His standard range is the same as his other two keys.
Oni Form:
  • He needs an image, which I can do
  • Oni does not have immortality and the description if he has any of Zhen's abilities is false, they are not related in the slightest. Put "same abilities as his base form", then mention his ability to summon the Shadowkhan
  • Large Building level is again baseless. He quickly thwarts Jackie and is superior to his base so he gets pushed to Wall level like the rest.
  • His scan for speed is superior to base which may be correct but that wouldn't make him Hypersonic+ that'd keep him the same.
  • His LS is ridiculous, Class 20, Unknown exactly? No basis so he just upscale from Hak Foo's base form for easily tossing around 480 pounds.
  • City Block level should be obvious at this point but, no basis, so he just scales from AP.
Drago:
  • Large 8-C is baseless, yeah uh we're going to see a pattern. Drago can fight with Jackie can harm him so he's also 9-B.
  • He keeps up with Jackie so get rid of his "Likely Hypersonic" and sub in Superhuman for being able to keep up with Jackie on a landline, and Hypersonic reactions for being able to keep up with him.
  • Classification for "Part Human" is headcanon
  • Class 20 is baseless, and is even worse when it's scan has no LS at all. At the moment Drago has wrestled with Jackie so he's at least Athletic human
  • Mountain level durability is absurd. Hsi Wu will be debunked in the demon sorcerers section.
  • Virtually limitless stamina pretty sure is breaking are rules with No Limits Fallacy. He's not limitless because he has never tired, our rule is he must upscale from the highest level of showing he has. Which at the moment, nothing above Athletic considering he keeps up with Jackie without tiring.
  • Range needs to be changed. For his base, Standard Melee Range physically, with Several Meters instead applying to his dragon breath. Meanwhile for his second key Hundreds of Meters shouldn't be his range when you consider his relative height to Shendu is 20FT, which would make his range Several Meters rather.
  • Intelligence should be average, he doesn't do anything remarkable, but he's a skilled combatant, and his supposed intelligence feat of nearly conquering earth is through power.
Bai Tza:
  • City level is bogus, especially the context it was used in. Bai Tza was going to cause a flooding through San Francisco but this progress was implied that it would've taken time. She was creating Tsunami's but it was nowhere even near City level visually, I'd argue it's nowhere even near 8-B. For now her water manipulation should be labelled as "far higher"
  • Her AP physically is never noted but it's Wall level considering her ability to fight Jackie and Tohru simultaneously and can harm them both.
  • Her speed scan has never been noted throughout the show, and is not on par with the Rabbit Talismans speed. She's Superhuman considering she can run away from a speeding motorcycle. With her reactions being on the level of Jackie since she can tag them
  • Class 100 refers to her as a whole which is a no. Physically Tohru was incapable of holding so she'd scale above Tohru. Meanwhile her water manipulation can hold Tsunami's so she'd be Far higher with water manipulation
  • Mountain level durability is also a solid no. Nothing scales her to the Ox Talisman, and Valmont harmed her with a kick.
  • Stamina like Drago, virtually limitless is a no limits fallacy. Put her at average considering she doesn't have anything impressive in this department
  • Few hundred meters has no basis. Extended melee range should be applied physically, with Several meters with water manipulation consider this seems to be the length of her attacks with water.
  • Average intelligence for now, but will probably go up considerably higher once I complete the other thread. But with the current scans she will go there
Hsi Wu:
  • AP should just be via scaling from Jackie and Tohru considering he harms them rather than a vague scan
  • Immortality Type 2 should be removed, no basis for this
  • His LS scales from Jackie's Athletic Human at least, consider he wrestles with him when Jackie attempted to tussle him back into his portal. Class 10 has no basis to it
  • Mountain level once again has no implications of scaling to the Ox Talisman. He gets harmed (Granted is barely fazed" by Jackie's attacks) and is briefly stunned by an attack by Jade
  • Stamina once again No Limits Fallacy. He doesn't show any impressive stamina feats so he gets average.
  • Average intelligence but it'll probably go up once the other thread is completed.
Dai Gui:
  • City Block level+ has no scans so it gets removed. Via power scaling is text book against the rules by exact words on the wiki. So he scales far higher than Wall level since the implications are that he would've one-shot Jackie.
  • Class 100 is baseless, he should get Superhuman for now without calcs considering he can easily lift large boulders.
  • Same deal with Stamina, but can be downed in a few attacks from Jackie who had super strength from some armour despite the fact that Dai Gui has the AP to damage and potentially tear that armour. This means his stamina is fairly weak, and probably sitting at average
  • Considering his size, he should not get Standard Melee. He should get Several Meters based on his size alone. The heights are inconsistent in the show but in some shots he shows relativity to Shendu's height that is 20FT
  • Average intelligence considering that his scans don't provide much
Tchang Zu:
  • City Block level has no scans, so he immediately upscales from Hsi Wu who he harmed with his lightning. So Wall level, plus physically he is a threat to Jackie
  • Class 100 has no scans but can have Superhuman LS for now considering he rips off the hood of a van casually as if he was getting into a car.
  • Now what's interesting about durability is that he actually takes a hit from the Ox Talisman, so he can scale from it.
  • Same stuff with stamina, average since he never takes a blow or has to express high levels of endurance in his battles
  • Range of few hundred meters I don't see. In all the scenes I've seen on him with him, he only has Tens of Meters at best.
  • Average at the moment with the scans applied
Po Kong:
  • Tchang Tsu isn't 8-B therefore Po Kong isn't 8-B. Po Kong at the moment is an interesting case at the moment. Po Kong is easily Wall level but even that seems low. She was going to eat Jackie so that is a one-shot. But at the moment especially with her size, it should be "At least 9-B, likely far higher (Her size which spans the size even bigger than Shendu should warrant far higher than this"
  • In terms of LS. Class 100 once again has no basis. She's at least baseline Class 5 considering Tohru who possesses her chi could easily throw cars, and lift up a city bus
  • Same deal with Stamina and Intelligence
Tso Lan:
  • Nothing says he physically scales to the ox Talisman so he does not have Mountain level. AP wise he was going to harm jackie with his claws so he is definitely in the wall level category.
  • The scans for physically unknown LS are not true. The info that he does not require strength because of his control over gravity is false, he has restrained Jackie, and he has wrestled with El Toro who had the Rooster Talisman to counter his gravitational powers. El Toro btw scales to Tohru who can lift cars putting him at Class 5.
  • His durability is hard to say, he takes a hit from a large rock that harms him and Dai Gui so at the moment he'd be at least wall level, likely far higher. But he is not 7-A, he has no physical scaling to the Ox talisman.
  • Same deal with stamina
  • Also his LS for gravity in departments like controlling the moon are Class P, not a support feat for Class 100. But considering it took time for him to take hold of the moon, it should be "eventually Class P." In terms of tossing Po Kong her size is unknown at the moment. So for now, let's focus on his physicals and what his gravity manipulation can pull off at his peak.
  • His extended melee range physically should be noted
  • Based on how the other demons are listed as normal and he is noted as the more intelligent one, he should probably get Above Average instead of a vague statistic like "High"
Mountain Level:
  • Mount Fuji is said to be the minimum level for 7-A, and from what the Ox talisman does? Yeah it's not cutting it even if the feat was casual
  • Here's the feat in question since when it was brought up in a thread the calc team didn't get a proper video of it. The video itself is honestly impossible to gage the actual size of said mountain. We know it was completely split since Uncle said the Ox was on the complete other side of the mountain. Jackie also said they were in the high altitudes in the Himalayas but telling by the large amount of mountains in that region I don't think we can find the average size of one. According to the wiki, Daolon Wong's castle that was nearby is located in Bhutan so whatever that means.
  • But yeah at the moment 7-A is incapable of gaging the actual destruction here and so Shendu has to then be upscaled from Jackie with a far higher until further feats arrive.
But yeah if this feels a little lacklustre it's because this is only really a thread to not have the page be deleted. Doing the bare minimum by having a valid scaling system before I can bring up feats that need to be calced.

Updated:

Speed for Bai Tza has no scan for being the fastest. Superhuman for being able to stay away from a speeding motorcycle; and Hypersonic reactions for being able to keep up with Jackie.

Supersonic+ reactions from Po Kong is baseless. However, she does have a scan of tagging Bai Tza so she'd get Hypersonic reactions

Last edited:
I agree with the proposal.

For Jackie Chan's "Anything he can get his hands on", it is more of a skill feat rather than "Standard Equipment", so I agree with you proposed change on it.

Sounds good. I’m currently on Season 2 rn. The Ox Talisman is going to be a pain to scale so far.

Btw how much input do we really need to change the verse since it doesn’t have much supporters?

I agree with the proposal.

For Jackie Chan's "Anything he can get his hands on", it is more of a skill feat rather than "Standard Equipment", so I agree with you proposed change on it.
I’ll add that to intelligence. In terms of his versatility with combat.

Just an update, there are some feats that could potentially put some Jackie Chan characters to 9-A and a support feat for 8-A although it’s debatable whether its formula is violent frag or vaporization.

Bump. Also just realized that the speed section for the demon sorcerers is very guesswork statistics so I will add a section for that to have it changed.

The CRT needs more staff approval.
Reading the rules for approval. 3 minimum for verses with large followings assuming no controversies. One for minor addition for some profiles. Considering that this is a thread to not have the profiles deleted I think we only need one more staff.

Well I just finished the rewatch of the whole show and created a doc for all the stuff I found. I'm going onto Part 2 of compiling all of the stuff I found. The revision will be pretty big; it'll include probably a blog on the inconsistencies of scaling with The power of the Talismans and Demon Sorcercers (+ Drago's final form). With a probable blog on the many feats in the series, which I'll do some of the lifting by measuring it and letting others utilize it for calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back