• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackie Chan Adventures: Bare Minimum Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. Also I finished gathering the information and I'm getting ready for the final thread. Unfortunately, my imgur is not working right for gif posting. Which I need for the attempt to get some calculations for the verse and scans for the big thread.

Don't have much issue with the changes given the current state of the profiles, they are justified especially when they lack scans. I'm getting 404 error messages for those scans at the top of the OP though.

Don't have much issue with the changes given the current state of the profiles, they are justified especially when they lack scans. I'm getting 404 error messages for those scans at the top of the OP though.
Yes. All my imgur posts just got deleted without warning. I've been trying to get it sorted, and it doesn't allow me to post anything else without that error.

That sucks. Since I remember the series though I know the feats despite it being awhile. Just remember to add references and it should be fine since people can just look up the episode it happened in.
Alright, I added the specific episodes the feats happened in.

That sucks. Since I remember the series though I know the feats despite it being awhile. Just remember to add references and it should be fine since people can just look up the episode it happened in.
With that vote should a 48 Hour grace period start? Since DarkDragon agreed with it above

With that vote should a 48 Hour grace period start? Since DarkDragon agreed with it above
The 48 hours starts at the time the thread is created, which has long since past, you just needed the two staff evaluation which you now have so your free to update the profiles when able.

The 48 hours starts at the time the thread is created, which has long since past, you just needed the two staff evaluation which you now have so your free to update the profiles when able.
Sounds good. I'll respond back when it is done then I'll message you for closing the thread

The changes have been applied. This can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back