• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu VS. Ushio Okazaki

I'm Kinda leaning toward Zamasu in this one Since Okazaki Lacks hax, Though since i'm not too familiar with Clanned ill wait until someone gives a good reason.

OvO

Fusion Zamasu with the hax advantage....Ushio doesn't really have anything particularly powerful besides reality warping and soul manipulation. Plus Zamasu has all the AP advantage

voting for Zamasu here.

Sound of Infinity said:
Both are haxless tho
Even if that's so, Ushio has literally no means of offense, and defensively she's not very good, either. She's probably among the weakest of 2-C characters.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I feel this is borderline stomp. And how the f**k Ushio have a profile? This need to be deleted.
TBH, I'm not one for labling stomps at this point, since I just end up confusing myself. Should a staff member be notified of this thread?

Back