• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Half-Ghost vs A Half-God: Danny Phantom vs Fusion Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu’s space-time haxes are 4-D and we never seen him utilizing those abilities before because he’s not in-character. The battle wouldn’t be instant so he’d would learn about his opponent. Zamasu will eventually use that technique and as the person above mentioned, it takes more than Low-Godly to resist 4-D space-time hax. Iirc Intangibility wouldn’t be able to counter space-time attacks

Also, mind listing down the feat where Danny resisted cuts in spacetime? There’s difference between mere spatial hax than 4-D space-time destruction
No it doesn't take more, Zamasu isn't eradicating Danny across time, he's just destroying his physical form with 4-D potency which is useless against someone who's regenerating from a non-physical means. And no space-time attacks don't counter intangibility because the intangibility Danny uses can phase through ectoplasm which is 4-D in nature.

All ghosts are made out of ectoplasm and Wulf cut Walker with his claws yet he regenerated without issue. Danny's ectoplasmic body is no different from Walkers. Ghosts can also regenerate from other ghosts attacks which are 4-D...
Because it was unnecessary to kill normal humans, here he has reason to do so. And it's not as if his counterpart didn't exterminate humanity.

Having claws that affect space =/= Being able to not only affect, but tear and destroy an entire 4D space-time structure. Being destroyed in a structure and in 4D range requires more than Low-Godly to be able to come back, as Zamasu would not only be destroying Danny's physique. Zamasu can survive that, but Danny cannot.
No it doesn't. Ghosts in Danny Phantom can regenerate from other ectoplasm attacks which are 4-D in nature.
I also wanted to know what Danny would do if Zamasu summoned clones through the temporal rifts.

Close the portal? I mentioned that in one of my previous responses. Plus Fusion Zamasu doesn't use that in character right off the bat.
I just hate in-character scenarios… fair point
However, would the possession process be instant? Also, if possession isn’t permanent then Zamasu could always return and gets triggered then destroy all environment simply because he got possessed by a hoomun
Possession is instant and lasts as long as Danny can go, and he can mind screw Zamasu while possessing. Also Danny's possession is 4-D and layered, Zamasu isn't breaking it.
The OP didn’t mention win by incapacitation
I agree Danny is likely to possess him but if Zamasu can return then Danny is damn jinxed
I literally mentioned Danny can win through incapacitation in my thoughts so yes, incapacitation is a thing. I'll add it in the OP to be more clear. Even though it's clear he wouldn't have a chance otherwise.

Last edited:
When the OP doesn't specify, we go with this: Standard Battle Assumptions

Incap (for at least 1 hour) is a valid wincon here.
I guess Danny could win here if Zamasu boast out with arrogance and humiliates his opponent due to his whiny character leading him to his opportunity for possession

Tho, as inferred before: if the possession isn’t instant Zamasu could just go berserk and passively tear-up space-time like cathartic before the process completes

No it doesn't take more, Zamasu isn't eradicating Danny across time, he's just destroying his physical form with 4-D potency which is useless against someone who's regenerating from a non-physical means. And no space-time attacks don't counter intangibility because the intangibility Danny uses can phase through ectoplasm which is 4-D in nature.

All ghosts are made out of ectoplasm and Wulf cut Walker with his claws yet he regenerated without issue. Danny's ectoplasmic body is no different from Walkers. Ghosts can also regenerate from other ghosts attacks which are 4-D...

No it doesn't. Ghosts in Danny Phantom can regenerate from other ectoplasm attacks which are 4-D in nature.

Close the portal?

Possession is instant and lasts as long as Danny can go, and he can mind screw Zamasu while possessing. Also Danny's possession is 4-D and layered, Zamasu isn't breaking it.

I literally mentioned Danny can win through incapacitation in my thoughts so yes, incapacitation is a thing. I'll add it in the OP to be more clear.
Hmmm… ectoplasm is 4-D? How are Danny’s haxes and Ghost regeneration from ectoplasm considered 4-D?

I don’t know much about the Danny Phantom franchise anyways but I’d surprised to hear something as ectoplasm which is some DNA substance could make such being 4-D

Wouldn’t that just make the Ghost Zone another dimension technically but not an actual engulfing layer immersing the main Universe

A space-time portal really makes all Ghosts in Danny Phantom 4-D? Well, it’s made out of ectoplasm but who knows who cut those portals and if Danny interacted with them or not

I’m not really convinced just because a 4-D portal leading to different space-time is created makes ectoplasm a 4-D substance

Wouldn’t that just make the Ghost Zone another dimension technically but not an actual engulfing layer immersing the main Universe

A space-time portal really makes all Ghosts in Danny Phantom 4-D? Well, it’s made out of ectoplasm but who knows who cut those portals and if Danny interacted with them or not

I’m not really convinced just because a 4-D portal leading to different space-time is created makes ectoplasm a 4-D substance
You would have to make a thread to contest it.

As it stands, Danny's abilities are indeed of a 4-D nature, so even if Zamasu nukes the universe, wouldn't stop Danny.

You would have to make a thread to contest it.

As it stands, Danny's abilities are indeed of a 4-D nature, so even if Zamasu nukes the universe, wouldn't stop Danny.
Oh… so it’s a part of the wiki

@LordGriffin1000 You didn’t actually ask the other administrators with the approval to the thread didn’t you lmao

About Danny Phantom owning Zamasu I think it won't work much, since he has to affect the ideas of justice and order to finish or incapacitate Zamasu (Zamasu can freely leave his body when Danny tries to possess him) this is because of the immortality given by the spheres.

About Danny Phantom owning Zamasu I think it won't work much, since he has to affect the ideas of justice and order to finish or incapacitate Zamasu (Zamasu can freely leave his body when Danny tries to possess him) this is because of the immortality given by the spheres.
Good point honestly, Zamasu wouldn’t give a shit about humanity’s mindset

But I believe that maybe Danny Phantom can at least seal Zamasu through the seal he uses to play in the phantom zone (I think that's how it was)

I also don't know if it's possible for Zamasu to use the Kaioshins' teleportation to get out of there, I don't remember much about Danny Phantom.

But I believe that maybe Danny Phantom can at least seal Zamasu through the seal he uses to play in the phantom zone (I think that's how it was)

I also don't know if it's possible for Zamasu to use the Kaioshins' teleportation to get out of there, I don't remember much about Danny Phantom.
Couldn’t instant transmission work across space-time?

Couldn’t instant transmission work across space-time?
I believe it works, but Danny Phantom is different, where almost no ghost can get out of the dead zone (I don't remember exactly)

Teleportation manages to go as far as Zeno's palace where it is outside the 12 Universes and I believe it is possible.

Not how that works. He doesn't have resistance, he gets possessed.

Indeed, Zamasu has a strong will about justice and I highly doubt he will let Danny Phantom take over, there is also the fact that Fusion Zamasu has not just one mind but two minds inside him (Goku Black and Zamasu)
He doesn't have Separate Selves. They are fused into one being. He gets possessed.

Danny’s possession is in-character? Ehhh, I watched the show when I was rlly young before I can’t remember him possessing his enemies everytime
Griffin argued it being at least possibility. Unlike Zamasu, where the things he need to do to avoid it are not within his character, on top of his personality being a detriment.

And who said he needs it bro? He might as well get away with becoming his ideas and order, just like that, no resistance is needed to get out of something, just push things harder to to go out.
Yeah, he needs it. He won't become anything because his mind is taken over. I won't keep responding.

I vote for incon, leaning towards Danny.

Zamasu only needs to glare a little hard to continuously destroy Danny

Danny only needs Zamasu to let his guard down a couple of times to hax his way through.

Leaning towards Danny because Zamasu is arrogant af and prone to leave himself open.

Griffin argued it being at least possibility. Unlike Zamasu, where the things he need to do to avoid it are not within his character, on top of his personality being a detriment.
Zamasu realizing he’s unknowningly a different type of enemy from Goku he’ll use those abilities eventually

Lmao it's not that he "nullifies" attacks, it's because his ass is immortal for DB standards that attacks are useless on him.

Zamasu has never been bloodlusted even against the Saiyans he hates so much, rather toying with them first and only getting "serious" once they fuse (and even then the guy liked to waste time rather than fight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back