• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Half-Ghost vs A Half-God: Danny Phantom vs Fusion Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Season 3 Danny Phantom vs Fusion Zamasu
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters
  • Standard Battle Assumptions (Everything else)

Danny Phantom: (3) LephyrTheRevanchist, Tony di bugalu (leaning towards Danny), Undylan (leaning towards Danny)

Fusion Zamasu:

Inconclusive: (1) Tony di bugalu

Fusion_Zamasu.png
Danny_render.gif

Last edited:
Don't think Zamasu can touch Danny
Danny's made up of tangibale ectoplasm while in the human world so he can interact with it, so Zamasu can touch him (he just can't cause him pain), so unless Danny returns to his true incorporeal form (which is rarely does) or use his intangibility power (which he uses more), Zamasu can interact with him.

What are Danny's wincons? And what does he usually start with?
He can either freeze Zamasu from the inside out with ice that's potent enough to turn objects brittle in seconds and even freeze people with that level of resistance. Or he can take possession of Zamasu with his Overshadow ability which has multiple layers and effects the body physically (on a molecular level), mental, and spiritual.

In seasom 3, he mainly starts with either close combat or ranged attacks with ice based attacks being a heavy focus and it can even freeze raw energy and cause it to crumble so e can freeze energy attacks. Ghostly Wail is a later used tactic unless he's up against a large number of enemies them he'll use it fast. Defensive wise, he uses body control to open holes in his body to avoid melee strikes or small ranged attacks or uses intangibility or sheilds which can reflect energy attacks back at the target. Other stuff consists of Possession and Duplication, with pretty much everything else being random to a degree.

I don't know if Zamasu can finish, interact he interacts, but kill I don't think so, but Fusion Zamasu has infinite clones through space-time (Goku Black's ability, logically has the same ability) he can ignore durability with scythe that cuts space-time, I also think he can't die by any of Danny Phantom's skills, but if he manages to somehow manage to give severe damage to Zamasu, I believe that the same thing that happened to trunks will happen (he will transform into his ideas of justice and order and spread across the planet)

Danny Phantom also has an ability missing from his profile, it's his default equipment, where he uses a thermos to seal such spirits, I think this ability should be added.

I don't know if Zamasu can finish, interact he interacts, but kill I don't think so, but Fusion Zamasu has infinite clones through space-time (Goku Black's ability, logically has the same ability) he can ignore durability with scythe that cuts space-time, I also think he can't die by any of Danny Phantom's skills, but if he manages to somehow manage to give severe damage to Zamasu, I believe that the same thing that happened to trunks will happen (he will transform into his ideas of justice and order and spread across the planet)
I don't think Zamasu will use infinite clones through cutting a hole in space-time in character (at least not right off the bat) but Danny can close holes in space-time with the Fenton Thermos. But yeah, Danny can't kill him, that's why freezing and possession are his only real win conditions.
Danny Phantom also has an ability missing from his profile, it's his default equipment, where he uses a thermos to seal such spirits, I think this ability should be added.
That's already on his page though... it's on his season 1 abilities key right after ghost physiology and elasticity.

He can either freeze Zamasu from the inside out with ice that's potent enough to turn objects brittle in seconds and even freeze people with that level of resistance. Or he can take possession of Zamasu with his Overshadow ability which has multiple layers and effects the body physically (on a molecular level), mental, and spiritual.

In seasom 3, he mainly starts with either close combat or ranged attacks with ice based attacks being a heavy focus and it can even freeze raw energy and cause it to crumble so e can freeze energy attacks. Ghostly Wail is a later used tactic unless he's up against a large number of enemies them he'll use it fast. Defensive wise, he uses body control to open holes in his body to avoid melee strikes or small ranged attacks or uses intangibility or sheilds which can reflect energy attacks back at the target. Other stuff consists of Possession and Duplication, with pretty much everything else being random to a degree.
On this ice, can it go to absolute zero? Even because DB characters can resist even bones being frozen to absolute zero in base form, by raising their Ki they can melt everything as if it were nothing.

Note: I don't understand what levels of ice freezing can take on vsbttles, lol

On this ice, can it go to absolute zero? Even because DB characters can resist even bones being frozen to absolute zero in base form, by raising their Ki they can melt everything as if it were nothing.

Note: I don't understand what levels of ice freezing can take on vsbttles, lol
From where tf are you taking absolute zero from??? From base Zamasu, Fusion simply scales to outer space temperatures.

I don't think Zamasu will use infinite clones through cutting a hole in space-time in character (at least not right off the bat) but Danny can close holes in space-time with the Fenton Thermos. But yeah, Danny can't kill him, that's why freezing and possession are his only real win conditions.

That's already on his page though... it's on his season 1 abilities key right after ghost physiology and elasticity.
If he has the thermos I think it would be possible to seal Zamasu

What are FZ win-cons tho? He can't fully destroy Danny cuz of Low Godly.
With his overall higher power and skill, he can destroy Danny and force him to reform and thus continuesly waste energy and revert to his human form. Since Danny doesn't know how strong Zamasu is, he'll more likely waste a Ghostly Wail which comes with a lose in stamina if he over uses it. If he ends up using the scythe to cut through space-time and conjures clones it would make it even more difficult for Danny unless he closes the portal.

So basically is...

Zamasu tries to overwhelm with power and skill, regenerating or tanking anything Danny tries to damage him with, and potentially uses clones to further his advantage though Danny can close them.

Danny tries to freeze him solid or overshadows him, using his intangibility and body control to avoid to avoid being torn to pieces or blasted by Zamasu.

Those are my quick thoughts from looking at the profiles (Zamasu's mainly)

With his overall higher power and skill, he can destroy Danny and force him to reform and thus continuesly waste energy and revert to his human form. Since Danny doesn't know how strong Zamasu is, he'll more likely waste a Ghostly Wail which comes with a lose in stamina if he over uses it. If he ends up using the scythe to cut through space-time and conjures clones it would make it even more difficult for Danny unless he closes the portal.

So basically is...

Zamasu tries to overwhelm with power and skill, regenerating or tanking anything Danny tries to damage him with, and potentially uses clones to further his advantage though Danny can close them.

Danny tries to freeze him solid or overshadows him, using his intangibility and body control to avoid to avoid being torn to pieces or blasted by Zamasu.

Ah, so reverting Danny to human cancels out the Low Godly?

So basically is...

They seem..equally matched to me...tho, How does posession work? Does danny need to go through Zamasu to posess him or its thought bases?

They seem..equally matched to me...tho, How does posession work? Does danny need to go through Zamasu to posess him or its thought bases?
He needs contact. He phases into whatever it is he's trying to possess, so he needs to touch Zamasu or Zamasu would need to touch him. It's not thought based.

He needs contact. He phases into whatever it is he's trying to possess, so he needs to touch Zamasu or Zamasu would need to touch him. It's not thought based.
Well, with possession he should be able to bypass the light of judgement barrier. Specially if when trying other attacks, Zamasu sees he can't do anything else, starting to gloat how mere mortals this and mere mortals that.

So I think is more likely Danny possesses and incaps before Zamasu tires him out.

What’s stopping Zamasu from ripping the fabric of space-time then tearing his existence?

I doubt Low-Godly regen could do anything to rifts in space-time

Yes, while in human form his body is no longer made of pure ectoplasm and his best regeneration in his human form is regenerating from a broken neck.
If Zamasu could ki-crush before he turns to a ghost then it’s GG

Zamasu would go berserk realizing he can't touch it and is naturally hostile to humans given his personality, so he would just go for an AoE in the universe or maybe go straight for attacks that affect space-time, something even Low-Godly can't cover.

What’s stopping Zamasu from ripping the fabric of space-time then tearing his existence?
I doubt Low-Godly regen could do anything to rifts in space-time
Lol what!? Zamasu has never done that to a person and no, cutting through space-time doesn't negate Low-Godly regeneration, it just ignores durability. I'm not sure where you got that from, Heck Wulf's claws can cut through space-time yet didn't mess up Walker's regeneration, and Maddie opened a portal in space-time inside the ghost named Bullet which curshed his body and sucked him into the Ghost Zone but he was shown to have survived so no, Zamasu cutting Danny with his scythe wouldn't do anything... also Danny has intangibility.

If Zamasu could ki-crush before he turns to a ghost then it’s GG
Ki Crush isn't a thing... we've see countless times of characters far weaker than even Danny stand next to characters flexing their ki yet nothing happened. Also, Danny's already in ghost form as that's how many of his battles start in the series when he confronts his enemies and the OP says Danny Phantom, not Danny starts as Danny Fenton.

Wouldn't Danny go evil if he possesses Zamasu? Or is it a different thing for Dark Danny?
Danny already has layered resistance to corruption/evil at this point so no, Zamasu wouldn't corrupt him when he overshadow him.

Zamasu would go berserk realizing he can't touch it and is naturally hostile to humans given his personality, so he would just go for an AoE in the universe or maybe go straight for attacks that affect space-time, something even Low-Godly can't cover.

Attacking space-time doesn't negate Low-Godly regeneration as I've mentioned above, also intangibility is still a thing. I'm not sure where you guys are getting this space-time attacks negate Low-Godly regeneration but it wouldn't work as I explained above, space-time attacks don't interfere with DP ghosts regeneration so it's useless.

Last edited:

I didn't know that Zamasu already used space-time to obtain energy

Zamasu has never done that to a person
Because it was unnecessary to kill normal humans, here he has reason to do so. And it's not as if his counterpart didn't exterminate humanity.
cutting through space-time doesn't negate Low-Godly regeneration, it just ignores durability. I'm not sure where you got that from, Heck Wulf's claws can cut through space-time yet didn't mess up Walker's regeneration, and Maddie opened a portal in space-time inside the ghost named Bullet which curshed his body and sucked him into the Ghost Zone but he was shown to have survived so no, Zamasu cutting Danny with his scythe wouldn't do anything...
Having claws that affect space =/= Being able to not only affect, but tear and destroy an entire 4D space-time structure. Being destroyed in a structure and in 4D range requires more than Low-Godly to be able to come back, as Zamasu would not only be destroying Danny's physique. Zamasu can survive that, but Danny cannot.
also Danny has intangibility.
It's useless against 4D destruction.

I also wanted to know what Danny would do if Zamasu summoned clones through the temporal rifts.

Lol what!? Zamasu has never done that to a person and no, cutting through space-time doesn't negate Low-Godly regeneration, it just ignores durability. I'm not sure where you got that from, Heck Wulf's claws can cut through space-time yet didn't mess up Walker's regeneration, and Maddie opened a portal in space-time inside the ghost named Bullet which curshed his body and sucked him into the Ghost Zone but he was shown to have survived so no, Zamasu cutting Danny with his scythe wouldn't do anything... also Danny has intangibility.

Ki Crush isn't a thing... we've see countless times of characters far weaker than even Danny stand next to characters flexing their ki yet nothing happened. Also, Danny's already in ghost form as that's how many of his battles start in the series when he confronts his enemies and the OP says Danny Phantom, not Danny starts as Danny Fenton.

Danny already has layered resistance to corruption/evil at this point so no, Zamasu wouldn't corrupt him when he overshadow him.

Attacking space-time doesn't negate Low-Godly regeneration as I've mentioned above, also intangibility is still a thing. I'm not sure where you guys are getting this space-time attacks negate Low-Godly regeneration but it wouldn't work as I explained above, space-time attacks don't interfere with DP ghosts regeneration so it's useless.
Zamasu’s space-time haxes are 4-D and we never seen him utilizing those abilities before because he’s not in-character. The battle wouldn’t be instant so he’d would learn about his opponent. Zamasu will eventually use that technique and as the person above mentioned, it takes more than Low-Godly to resist 4-D space-time hax. Iirc Intangibility wouldn’t be able to counter space-time attacks

Also, mind listing down the feat where Danny resisted cuts in spacetime? There’s difference between mere spatial hax than 4-D space-time destruction

The thing is, Zamasu have basically no reason to practically do anything. As Griffin said, Danny starts with energy blast and cqc, non of which can bypass Zamasu's barrier (the thing which he starts with alongside nuking the place). Freezing debatably doesn't work since Zamasu resists outer space environments.

So we have a situation where Zamasu notices he's being completely unaffected by the things Danny starts with. Being an insane egomaniac, he would start to gloat.

"Ah, a fellow immortal. How dare you make do with a body only fit for a God? But no matter, there's nothing you can do against MY JUSTICE" or some bs like that. Which pretty much leaves him open for Danny to possess him. This is waaaaay more likely than all other alternatives.

The thing is, Zamasu have basically no reason to practically do anything. As Griffin said, Danny starts with energy blast and cqc, non of which can bypass Zamasu's barrier (the thing which he starts with alongside nuking the place). Freezing debatably doesn't work since Zamasu resists outer space environments.

So we have a situation where Zamasu notices he's being completely unaffected by the things Danny starts with. Being an insane egomaniac, he would start to gloat.

"Ah, a fellow immortal. How dare you make do with a body only fit for a God? But no matter, there's nothing you can do against MY JUSTICE" or some bs like that. Which pretty much leaves him open for Danny to possess him. This is waaaaay more likely than all other alternatives.
I just hate in-character scenarios… fair point
However, would the possession process be instant? Also, if possession isn’t permanent then Zamasu could always return and gets triggered then destroy all environment simply because he got possessed by a hoomun

I just hate in-character scenarios… fair point
However, would the possession process be instant? Also, if possession isn’t permanent then Zamasu could always return and gets triggered then destroy all environment simply because he got possessed by a hoomun
The problem is mostly that Danny's possession also takes over the matter that makes up Zamasu's body alongside his mind (corruption GG). It's effectively an incap. Specially since Danny wouldn't have any other alternative and he needs to stop this crazy ahole.

The problem is mostly that Danny's possession also takes over the matter that makes up Zamasu's body alongside his mind (corruption GG). It's effectively an incap. Specially since Danny wouldn't have any other alternative and he needs to stop this crazy ahole.
What’s the possibility of Zamasu breaking through his possession?

We don't know, unfortunately. Such a scenario has yet to happen in DB, so we have to assume he couldn't at a baseline.
Then that’s likely an incon unless Danny unintentionally provokes Zamasu into passively ripping space-time by charging his ki… since the anti mortal maniac does have a mannerism of a literal child after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back