• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Half-Ghost vs A Half-God: Danny Phantom vs Fusion Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh barrier (is it passive?), not AFAIK, unless Danny can make it intangible or smth. It's probably about as in-character.
it's weird, as soon as he fused, Vegeta's and Goku's attacks couldn't reach him

Even if not passive, he does start with it (alongside his nuke/danmaku bs)

Hey bro, about possessing others, I believe he has a limit for that, his energy would run out in a certain time and he would transform back into a human.
He only needs to do it for 1 hour to count for incap win. He can go entire nights worth of fighting according to his profile, so that's more than enough.

Wouldn't that just defeat the purpose of throwing a beam? If it is intangible to bypass the barrier it would go through Zamasu as well (cuz u know, it's intangible)
Make it tangible again at the right time (I have no idea if he can do any of that, but it wouldn’t surprise me)
Mid-Godly regeneration…
Danny has time to realize he needs to possess while Zamasu is regenerating.

Wait, which keys are these? Is this 6-C, High 6-C, or 4-A Danny?

Wouldn't that just defeat the purpose of throwing a beam? If it is intangible to bypass the barrier it would go through Zamasu as well (cuz u know, it's intangible)
He can make the attack tangible just as it passes through the barrier. He's done this before to attack others just as his attack phases through the floor he turned it intangibile

Wait, which keys are these? Is this 6-C, High 6-C, or 4-A Danny?
It doesn't matter since Zamasu is 2-C but it's Danny at his strongest.

Last edited:
Danny’s possession is in-character? Ehhh, I watched the show when I was rlly young before I can’t remember him possessing his enemies everytime
He uses it on non ghost entities when he needs to get what he wants. Since Zamasu isn't a ghost, Danny has a mid chance at going for it at best. He'll likely go ice first before anything else.

Do you have proof of this?
Evidence for both?

Well in season 2 Danny could phase through GIW weapons which are stated to use ectoplasm (I can find the scan but it will take some time). For the second, we currently accept ectoplasm as 4-D, others have already linked the thread where it was accepted.

I vote for incon, leaning towards Danny.

Zamasu only needs to glare a little hard to continuously destroy Danny

Danny only needs Zamasu to let his guard down a couple of times to hax his way through.

Leaning towards Danny because Zamasu is arrogant af and prone to leave himself open.
^

Considering Zamasu has a typical anime god complex who monologues like a anime villain. Danny is def gonna take advantage of that like he has with a few arrogant villains he fought in the past and hax his way to possibly win.

Also leaning for Danny FRA.

Danny starts physical and will just phase through attacks when he needs to. Meaning regeneration won't come out initially. So Danny landing the first hit is likely, which will then tip him off that he'll need to use possession (or at least some hax).

Danny starts physical and will just phase through attacks when he needs to. Meaning regeneration won't come out initially. So Danny landing the first hit is likely, which will then tip him off that he'll need to use possession (or at least some hax).
Not while Zamasu has Teleportation. Danny tries to punch, is surprised, obliterated to oblivion and forced to regenerate. Would have no reason for Zamasu to insist on only physical blows after that.

I'm also not sure exactly how Ectoplasm being 4-D or Zamasu's arrogance would have a decisive influence here. Nothing from Danny would make him withstand universal destruction and Zamasu would not let his guard down against an opponent with regeneration. I vote for Zamasu.

No it doesn't. Ghosts in Danny Phantom can regenerate from other ectoplasm attacks which are 4-D in nature.
Isn't it NLF to assume that Danny would come back from a 2-C destruction?
Close the portal? I mentioned that in one of my previous responses. Plus Fusion Zamasu doesn't use that in character right off the bat.
Zamasu opens another portal by opening another rift, I presume? And does Danny need to keep pressing the portal or something? That wouldn't deal with the clones in the long run.

I just want to point out exhausting Danny's regen won't work because if Zamasu kills Danny as a human then he just becomes a Full Ghost with Infinite Stamina, so yeah, there goes that wincon.

Danny assuming physical form means that Zamasu only one-shots, and watching Danny regenerate would find that AP alone won't be enough.
He can one shot but it's not like Danny can't dodge or use his intangibility to make sure that doesn't happen right off the bat, so he likely wouldn't find out instantly.

Not while Zamasu has Teleportation. Danny tries to punch, is surprised, obliterated to oblivion and forced to regenerate. Would have no reason for Zamasu to insist on only physical blows after that.
Zamasu didn't use Teleportation against Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks to my knowledge. He's immortal so I don't think he'd think Danny could do anything to him. I'm not saying him using it is impossible, just that I don't think Fusion Zamasu cared to use it in character.
I'm also not sure exactly how Ectoplasm being 4-D or Zamasu's arrogance would have a decisive influence here. Nothing from Danny would make him withstand universal destruction and Zamasu would not let his guard down against an opponent with regeneration. I vote for Zamasu.
Why would Zamasu nuke the universe? Or are you referring to just the force behind the blasts that hit Danny?. At the end of the day Zamasu isn't destroy Danny's soul or mind or eradicating him from the entire timeline, he's just destroying his physical for with overwhelming force which is irrelevant to Low-Godly regeneration. 4-D power is just 1 Dimension higher than 3-D but it doesn't allow you to destroy souls or the mind, you need feats for that aka Non-Physical Interaction which Zamasu doesn't have currently to my knowledge.

And the argument that Zamasu wouldn't let his guard down because Danny can regenerate isn't solid in my opinion because he continued to be arrogant against a group of characters who consistently retaliated and reached his power and overwhelmed him on multiple occasions, and fooled around with the humans despite having the power to stomp all of them and wanting to destroy all mortals. So I don't see why he'd suddenly go full psycho because of Danny regenerating. Pissed off sure but not enough to go ballistic (at least not right from the start in my opinion)

Isn't it NLF to assume that Danny would come back from a 2-C destruction?
How is it NFL? 2-C destruction is only being done to his "physical form", not his soul/mind so why would that stop him from reforming a new body.

Zamasu opens another portal by opening another rift, I presume? And does Danny need to keep pressing the portal or something? That wouldn't deal with the clones in the long run.
Black opened one portal and didn't bother to do it again after the first was closed or even while it was open. So why would Fusion Zamasu spam it? As for the other part, Danny just has to blast the portal with the Fenton Thermos which doesn't take any energy from him. But sure, if Zamasu spams it then it would just be an endless cycle until one gives up which I guess might be Danny though Zamasu's stamina isn't gone into on his page.

I just want to point out exhausting Danny's regen won't work because if Zamasu kills Danny as a human then he just becomes a Full Ghost with Infinite Stamina, so yeah, there goes that wincon.
I completely forgot that I made a thread about what would happen to Danny Phantom if Danny Fenton is killed and it was accepted. But I forgot to add it when I reworked the profile so I need to make another thread to explain it again and if so yeah, Zamasu killing Danny Fenton woul just turn him into Danny Phantom (full time super hero!) Only those who watch Danny Phantom know what that last part.

The gist of it is, Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom are just halfs of each other that don't require the other in order to survive. They have been split on multiple occasions and are considered to be two separate entities at times and the destruction of Danny Phantom has no barring on Danny Fenton so the destruction of Danny Fenton wouldn't have any barring on Danny Phantom. I'll need to make another thread about it though to compile the evidence again since I can't find the last thread and I don't want to just add a note without anything attached to it regardless of if it was accepted before so I guess that's what I'm about to do today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back