• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny cartoon rabbit featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Anyway, how does Dante deal with his supernatural luck which makes him lucky AND makes others unlucky???????????
More bad luck than Dante already has, is that possible?

CQC is pretty bad news for dante when your opponent has Type 5 immortality and some of the most broken supernatural luck and toon force for a cartoon character

Sealing/BFR won't work against a guy with multiversal teleportation.

As for hax, Bug's luck can help him avoid it, BUT what hax does dante have anyway that he often uses

All of Dante's attacks (Dante does not know of his only beam so it is possible that supernatural luck does not affect him in terms of his attacks) have a planetary level soul hax.

Toon force is basically a type of RW that Dante resists on a universal scale (demons are naturally resistant to the influence of the Beastheads, are not affected by the fact that Mundus Warpe the island is bad, and it was not affected that argosax deformed two universes passively)

Sealing can cancel teleportation

Immortality 5 only saves you from death hax and it is likely that just the death rabbit just applies to rabbits, so another type of death is working.

Type 5 prevents you from being killed. Also, you got no proof the death rabbit only applies to rabbits

If dante seals you to another universe, then bugs can just teleport back then

How does resisting demonice reality warping mean you resist toon force????? And anyway, he also needs to find a way to get past his supernatural luck which makes others unlucky and makes bugs lucky as well as protects him

I have seen a lot of stuff for type 5 immortality, imma make a thread later to ask about it.

Also sealing completely incaps Biggs unless he resist.

Bump

I feel like Dante has the upperhand for now, especially since Bugs never goes serious in character unless he is sure he is a serious thread, but what can Dante do about his luck

That would help him get through the toon force, but I don't know about his luck, that's the main problem that prevents Dante killing Bugs because besides that Dante has the advantage in everything else, especially since Bugs likes to screw around and not go for the kill at 1st which makes things worse for him

@Dante

Pandora, Judgement, Luce (more of a Danmaku), storm (agni & rudra), etc.

I dunno bugs will react in time to something like all of that or even scape some of them like Judgement.

He can scape them, can he react in time? Considering the "luck" Dante won't be able to hit once, with that in mind Bugs will keep the low guard.

That doesn't tell me much, specially when he is faster in most of the cases.

His range doesn't sound multiversal at all too, it also needs a link or an explanation

Tony di bugalu said:
@Dante
Pandora, Judgement, Luce (more of a Danmaku), storm (agni & rudra), etc.

I dunno bugs will react in time to something like all of that or even scape some of them like Judgement.
Literally nothing of that is more than "tens of meters"

They still effective, yes

Also, some of them will be very out of character for DMC5 Dante, such as Pandora and Agni&Rudra

And well, the luck thing might be RW aswell, if that's the case, Dante wins here

Dante Demon Killah said:
They still effective, yes
Also, some of them will be very out of character for DMC5 Dante, such as Pandora and Agni&Rudra

And well, the luck thing might be RW aswell, if that's the case, Dante wins here
I don't know, the luck is cartoony in nature but I don't know if it's connected to his reality warping AKA toon force

Back