• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No man, it's just a title
has nothing to do with power at all

Yonkou isn't just a title, but pirate king is
Probably sarcastic but still, doesn't matter... Prime whitebeard > Old whitebeard ~ Shanks ~ or possibly >~ kaido ~ big mom

Probably sarcastic but still, doesn't matter... Prime whitebeard > Old whitebeard ~ Shanks ~ \ >~ kaido ~ big mom
I couldn't be more sarcastic.

Anyways, people are just fanboying luffy in this thread, no proper arguments were provided whatsoever
and like you said, primebeard ***** on kaido who luffy barely beat with the help of 50 people.

And Old Wb still has the most impressive endurance feats by far that any character has shown, including the likes of kaidou

I'm the biggest luffy fan as well 🙉... But that's why I seek truth, those voting for luffy are actually against luffy 😠

I couldn't be more sarcastic.

Anyways, people are just fanboying luffy in this thread, no proper arguments were provided whatsoever
and like you said, primebeard ***** on kaido who luffy barely beat with the help of 50 people.

And Old Wb still has the most impressive endurance feats by far that any character has shown, including the likes of kaidou
Whatever you say votes won't change.

Bro it's actually annoying af on humans just not being able to be right... I think I've said what I've needed to say... I speak truth, you either believe or you don't... Not my problem.

0719-005.png

0cebe8c60d23faa7cb989cff9a07cf43.png

From vol stampede

Op Magazine

And yee, bye
You still need poneglyphs and shit.
Being strong doesn't matter if you don't have the necessary requirements.
In conclusion you're a loser.

You still need poneglyphs and shit.
Being strong doesn't matter if you don't have the necessary requirements.
In conclusion you're a loser.
Spar me in real life then and we'll see whos the loser.

Also again just completely ignoring my argument

Young BM amd Kaido who werent even in their prime that time. When they formed their alliance they were stated to be at their strongest. Also there is no proof that Rocks BM and Kaido had poneglyphs that time.
Okay and
Neither was roger and whitebeard who are of the same age?
If they were as strong a roger of whitebeard then they would've been implied to be so
but they never were

Wtf are you even arguing for?
They don't need the poneglyphs the fact remains that the pirate king "who's just a title for show" beat and fought any notable character in his age

If I see another bonehead say he fought Rocks I'm gonna need y'all to lock me up before I commit some terrible crimes.
Young BM isn't Prime BM.
She. Got. Stronger.
In fact. Let me list villains who got stronger, either over time or even mid battle.
Buggy. Crocodile. Akainu. Lucci. Kaku. Shiki and Primebeard, they lost to Roger, Roger's crew, and Garp in God Valley.. But got stronger and were eventually equal to them.
It can happen. Non-protagonists and villains can get stronger. Stop with these bs arguments please and thank you VERY much.
Pirate king is just a title which is why i vote for Foxy becoming the pirate king FRA
Nobody said that, please stop with the strawman arguments.
We're saying that just raw strength doesn't get you it.
You need Poneglyphs, a translator, and a competent crew.

Okay and
Neither was roger and whitebeard who are of the same age?
If they were as strong a roger of whitebeard then they would've been implied to be so
but they never were

Wtf are you even arguing for?
They don't need the poneglyphs the fact remains that the pirate king "who's just a title for show" beat and fought any notable character in his age
So that claim doesnt stand then.?

Yes they need the poneglyphs tf? "Pirate King Lvl" doesnt exist

If I see another bonehead say he fought Rocks I'm gonna need y'all to lock me up before I commit some terrible crimes.
Young BM isn't Prime BM.
She. Got. Stronger.
In fact. Let me list villains who got stronger, either over time or even mid battle.
Buggy. Crocodile. Akainu. Lucci. Kaku. Shiki and Primebeard, they lost to Roger, Roger's crew, and Garp in God Valley.. But got stronger and were eventually equal to them.
It can happen. Non-protagonists and villains can get stronger. Stop with these bs arguments please and thank you VERY much.
No one is speaking to you fake monke

Young BM isn't Prime BM.
She. Got. Stronger.

Nobody said that, please stop with the strawman arguments.
We're saying that just raw strength doesn't get you it.
You need Poneglyphs, a translator, and a competent crew.
Dude, just stop with these dumb argument.
All of them were in their 30's, none of them were in their prime including roger, and whitebeard.
Your argument holds 0 value.

No crew was equal to roger, shiki literally assembled an entire fleet to threaten roger, if he was confident why'd he need an entire fleet?
Don't pull shit out of your ass show me where any crew outside of whitebeard was equal or stated to be equal to roger's

Dude, just stop with these dumb argument.
All of them were in their 30's, none of them were in their prime including roger, and whitebeard.
Your argument holds 0 value.

No crew was equal to roger, shiki literally assembled an entire fleet to threaten roger, if he was confident why'd he need an entire fleet?
Don't pull shit out of your ass show me where any crew outside of whitebeard was equal or stated to be equal to roger's
"Achshally Garp and Sengoku needed eachother to beat Shiki so they CAN'T be Top/God Tiers!!"
Goober.
I'm pulling shit out of my ass? Your words are equivalent to anal beads at this point.

"Achshally Garp and Sengoku needed eachother to beat Shiki so they CAN'T be Top/God Tiers!!"
Goober.
I'm pulling shit out of my ass? Your words are equivalent to anal beads at this point.
Wow can you show me where it was stated that garp needed sengoku?

Shiki was attacking their HQ, why wouldn't they reply with full force?

Back