• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aren't those meteorites essentially the only thing he has in his favor?

Also great description "Old blind man vs sexy midget."

Gravity manipulation can deal with telekinesis and their range is pretty much the same which is the most important part.

How does gravity deal with telekinesis. Do you mean like if she attempts to BFR into space he'll use gravity on himself?

Pretty much or he can crush her with gravity. They can pretty much interfere with each other's powers.

Inconclusive. Tatsumaki may have an AP advantage, but that's about it. Her range being potentially superior (unknown considering Fuji can pluck meteorites from orbit, but we don't know how far) doesn't matter since Fujitora can counter attacks targeted on him with his own powers, but Fujitora would have the same exact issues when dealing with Tatsumaki.

Neither would be capable of hitting the other (or effectively breaking the other's guard). They'd counter every single attack with their telekinetic barriers, and start from square one. Fujitora MIGHT be able to win in a battle of attrition, but that's assuming his stamina is amazing, when we haven't seen much from him.

So, yeah. I'm going with Inconclusive, or they take each other out.

They seem to have quiet the same skillset. Both can counter the others powers. I'd vote for Inconclusive because noone could kill the other.

I'd go with Tatsumaki. They're practically even, except for the glaring fact that her stats are higher. Not by much, but enough to win in attrition.

Oh god, due to work i even forget about his match up...

Tatsumaki:1

Fujitora:0

Inconclusive:4

I'm agree about inconclusive. Idk if they can use their powers on eachother directly or not.

Results have been added.

If a mod sees this close the thread, unless it's @rice than just ignore it.

Back