• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aang tapped into the Avatar State and started causing mayhem again for the 10th time that month, Fubuki's the only that can stop him. Who takes this one?

- 7-C forms only

-Speed equalized

-Victory via death or incap.

Fubuki

Aang

Oof, this is going to be very tough. Both are one of my favorite characters so it's hard for me to remain unbiased ovo

Wait, perhaps that makes it easier lol

I'm more willing to bet on Fubuki's side. Even on the avatar state Aang still needs to move his body to bend the elements right? Given Fubuki's telekinetic abilities it should give her an edge if she learns how Aang's bending works in due time, her psychic abilities should equally match Aang's earth and wind control while redirecting fire and water attacks

PlumCrayfish376 said:
What's the AP for both contender; Aang is 32 Kilotons. Where is Fubuki at, the One Punch Man ratings always confused me?
Looks like Aang has a considerable AP advantage here. Fubuki is Likely 7-C because she deflected an attack meant for Genos, who is 7-C for beating a Low 7-C character, who is Low 7-C for fighting Genos.

It looks like circular scaling and doesn't make much sense, but that would mean Fubuki is somewhere along the baseline, not higher into the 7-C scale.

Aang is 5.5x baseline 7-C.

To clarify, Genos did a Low 7-C feat and fought Deep Sea King in his dry form. Later, Genos was upgraded enough to be capable of two-shotting Deep Sea King in his wet form which is >>> Dry Deep Sea King, making Genos 7-C.

But that scaling is irrelevant now, Fubuki is as good as touching High 7-C in terms of AP.

Where is this revision thread?

Back