• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His first ever battle in the serie, I'm going after more battle of the first seasson
I mean, Drogon's fire breath is more powerful, intense, hot, covers a lot more of range and also has strength behind since it can push castle gates and towers
I don't think that will work as Dragonfire can melt stone and also iron, as well as turn steel into ashes
Aang can take the air from below the dragon wings, making them not able to use It to sustain flight
Can I see a clip where he does that if it isn't too much trouble?

Can I see a clip where he does that if it isn't too much trouble?
I don't think there is a clip, but air nomads uses air manipulation to fly indefinitly using their gliders, same principal but for the oposite porpouse, later in avatar is show that air manipulation can be used to take the air out of someone lungs to make them sufocate for exemple, and aang air bending was perfected from the start of avatar

Here he uses air bending to deflect a huge fire ball for exemple, and this is in the end of the first seasson so It's a better representation
The problem is that Drogon doesn't spit fireballs, but a constant breath that engulfs a large area with intense fire capable of melting stone and iron, which also has enough strength to push castle towers, as well as being magical in nature
I don't think there is a clip, but air nomads uses air manipulation to fly indefinitly using their gliders, same principal but for the oposite porpouse, later in avatar is show that air manipulation can be used to take the air out of someone lungs to make them sufocate for exemple, and aang air bending was perfected from the start of avatar
Has he ever used that things in-character?

The problem is that Drogon doesn't spit fireballs, but a constant breath that engulfs a large area with intense fire capable of melting stone and iron, which also has enough strength to push castle towers, as well as being magical in nature
he can cast constant winds too, his air blasts are can also be dijointed from him acting several meters away
Has he ever used that things in-character?
I stated 3 diferent things while talking, are you talking about flight, making others not fly or the taking other breath out thing?

1- yes
2- Not that I remenber(never fought against a big flying oponent that used wings)
3- No, but this was just to show how precise air bending can be, not saying aang would do that

I mean, Drogon's fire breath is more powerful, intense, hot, covers a lot more of range and also has strength behind since it can push castle gates and towers

@JustANormalLemon send Aang stopping a volcano from nuking a city.

Aang airbending can solidify Magma instantly and can cover just enough range to protect himself. Aang also has enough LS to counteract the force of the fire.

2- Not that I remenber(never fought against a big flying oponent that used wings)
If he has never used that in-character I don't think we could assume he'll use it here, or at least as his first move
@JustANormalLemon send Aang stopping a volcano from nuking a city.
I missed that, which clip exactly?
Aang airbending can solidify Magma instantly
Magma has a temperature of between 700 to 1400 °C, while Drogon's fire breath can melt stone and iron (1538 °C), as well as turn steel into ashes instantly, for reference the vaporization of iron is 2862 °C
Aang also has enough LS to counteract the force of the fire.
"Class 1 (Lifted a large rock), Class T with Avatar State (Should be comparable to Kyoshi who could move Island Masses)". Unless I'm missing something and the Avatar State isn't restricted, Aang doesn't have enough LS to counter the force of Drogon's fire breath, which is Class M

You know what he did with the giant fire ball(that is solid)? Aang can make air currents that don't stop moving to do that to counter the dragon fire breath

But sinse the dragon can fly the battle will mostly likle take place in the air, where aang normaly uses averge dodging to deal with problens

and considering Aang desire to mount animals, I can see him going to the dragon back

Does the dragon fire scalesto the dragon in L strengh?
No, Drogon's fire breath has more strength than his physical LS since he can push castle towers as it has a blunt force nature, it's clarified in his profile
You know what he did with the giant fire ball(that is solid)? Aang can make air currents that don't stop moving to do that to counter the dragon fire breath
The strength of Drogon's fire breath is far higher than the LS of Aang's air manipulation, he wouldn't be able to counter it

So, the avatar state is restricted here, right? Cause at this point t in the series it's a reactive transformation that Aang has no control over.

If the AS isn't being restricted, then Aang eventually stomps

I can definitely see him using his staff to ride on Drogon's back and then causing him to fall by disrupting the air currents.
That's assuming that Aang can get close to Drogon without being incinerated by his large fire breath, who can also generate air shockwaves with the force of his wings. And if Aang were to do so, it would just restrict Drogon's flight, who can still use his fire breath but from the ground

That's assuming that Aang can get close to Drogon without being incinerated by his large fire breath, who can also generate air shockwaves with the force of his wings. And if Aang were to do so, it would just restrict Drogon's flight, who can still use his fire breath but from the ground
Aang iss a incridable dodger and can speed boost his movement by using air waves to lauch him self, bender can also freely redirect the elements they can bend, so the air waves from the wings will not be a problem

And also, what's stopping Aang from just firebending Drogon's fire breath right back?

first seasson aang is beingh used

he only lerned fire bening in the third seasson
Pretty sure he has firebended before in book 1 which made Katara discover her healing abilities after he accidentally burnt her

Aang iss a incridable dodger and can speed boost his movement by using air waves to lauch him self, bender can also freely redirect the elements they can bend, so the air waves from the wings will not be a problem
Sounds like a ground battle would be more beneficial for Drogon with that in mind
And also, what's stopping Aang from just firebending Drogon's fire breath right back?
Dragons are resistant to their own fire breath anyways
I mean, that's nothing like Drogon's fire breath, which again is more powerful, intense, larger, hot, magical, is constant and has superior force than Aang's air manipulation

Back