• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Them ang should be fine, he survived a lightining atack in the back, even trough he passed out It was from the lightning blunt force and eletricity and not from the heat, the heat only made a scar on his back and foot

He was flying during It
He didn't resist the lightning (not to mention he took it straight in the air), it put him a coma for a while

He didn't resist the lightning (not to mention he took it straight in the air), it put him a coma for a while
Again, I'm talking especificaly about the lightning heat, what put him in the coma was the blunt force and eletricity, his scar didn't even got like zuko face

I don't see Drogon being able to land a clean hit on Aang; the kid is very agile and he'll feel the heat of the flames coming beforehand, not to mention that airbenders with shaved heads can feel incoming attacks.

Again, I'm talking especificaly about the lightning heat, what put him in the coma was the blunt force and eletricity, his scar didn't even got like zuko face
This is not a good comparison. Aang took it from the back, Zuko got his scar straight through the face.

They can percive the air flow around them, making them able to notice things moving around them without lookin, giving Ang a kind of "spider sense"

This is not a good comparison. Aang took it from the back, Zuko got his scar straight through the face.
And? this wouldn't really change how a burn scar look, the point is, Aang didn't instantly burned away with the power of something 5 times hotter them the sun whem hitted by It, so he should not be as bad around the dragon fire

Need scans of this, what’s on the profile is crap.
How about checking the profile well before indirectly saying that I'm biased?

Anyways the fire breath will be upgraded to Low 7-C so Aang can pass since Drogon would be disqualified, this was all pointless sorry

How about checking the profile well before indirectly saying that I'm biased?
?
Who said you were bia- what?

I just wanted a scan to show that steel turned to ashes. I can’t see it clearly on the page.

Back