• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

fourth shinobi war akatsuki vs the MCU avengers

someone actually suggested this to me

Tobi with rinnega

base kisame hoshigaki(

Black Zetsu

Shinju (first form)(and every last zetsu that came with it)

(initially base...sage mode is allowed)Kabuto Yakushi

vs...every single person who fought thanos' army in avengers endgame...here we go...ya best thank me for this

(All mcu:endgame variants)

Iron Ma

Captain America

Thor

Hawkeye

Hulk

Falco

Ant Ma

Wasp

Spider-Ma

Gamora

War_Machine

Scarlet_Witch

Star-Lord

Nebula

Drax

Rocket

whichever Groot was in endgame

Mantis

Doctor_Strange(bringing in every last fodder(since i couldnt count imma be kind,i mean there are 10,000+ white zetsu after all,and say there was 5,000, believe me even with captain marvel they are going to NEED that,) who those portals brought in endgame)

does anyone even know who this guy is?

Black_Panther

who even are these guys?

Bucky

Valkyrie

Captain_Marvel

Infinite tsukiyomi is about to be unleashed upon marvel!

restrictions:base speed equalization(otherwise you know what would happen)

edo tensei is...unrestricted.nice for a change huh?that leaves a whole bunch of problems right?i've already given you a lot of links...so heres one more...you'll have to search them on THIS wiki yourselves...but heres a list. have fun finding every person kabuto reanimated on this wiki

takes place:wherever the final battle of endgame took place(idk the name)

Back