• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

May i get proper full sentence?
わかるか...?
« Do you see? » Or « Do you understand »

魔界全土と大気が 震えているのが・・・
The whole demon world’s land and atmosphere are trembling/shaking…

The statement specify that it’s the entire Land so it limits us strictly to the Planet.
全土 (entire/whole land)
大気 (Athmosphere/Air)

Fine.

Sure. I was, until I sustained some injuries (nothing particularly serious) at work. Might take a few more days.

No.

Getting discussed in another thread, since there's more crack down than ever on these hiding calculations.

Even FTE values are getting put into question.

You do understand that she'd need to have her whole body destroyed down to molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles right?

Or you do you think having holes all over your body and closing them is High Regeneration?
Using light particles to regen or to reform bodies Is High regeneration she can do Both from showers of light in fact her body Is made out of light she can just manipulate light to recreate a body.

The thing is if her regen Is negated she Is ******

That was rejected by Staff and regarded as just a stylized form of Teleportation though?
I think it was not tp but elemental Intangibility.
The principle of said « tp » is to reform a body using manipulated light tho which should qualify iirc people were supposed to debunk Kizaru’s regen so SD wouldn’t get the upgrade.
IIRC wasn't it only her head that was stated to be made of light
Her entire body is light the « shower of light » formed her entire body not just a floating head

The TP stuff doesn't mean shit and never has. All Goddesses can do it. By this logic, people in Star Trek are made of data because transporters convert people into data for teleportation.

Her body is just made of light, and it can heal, like we saw with Rush Rock. So she gets it via the same reason as Kizaru.

There's no need to overcomplicate this.

The TP stuff doesn't mean shit and never has. All Goddesses can do it.

Her body is just made of light, and it can heal, like we saw with Rush Rock.
Anyway it still looks like high regeneration let’s save this for the small nnt upgrades thread(that’s been going for weeks)

We have confirmation from the CBL novel now.

Honestly, this needs to be handled in a different thread. Everyone keeps fumbling it.

No, Speed is just saying the people who disagree haven't responded to the counters (which is wrong, but I don't care), and there are separate people who agree with it.

Ngl, I feel like you're always purposefully taking the least generous approach when it comes to whatever Speed says. Maybe lay off a bit.

No, Speed is just saying the people who disagree haven't responded to the counters (which is wrong, but I don't care), and there are separate people who agree with it.

Ngl, I feel like you're always purposefully taking the least generous approach when it comes to whatever Speed says. Maybe lay off a bit.
Nnt hax 3.5 can be added. Just need a few more staff to agree with small nnt upgrades. The sooner the better. So I can make another crt about a few things like resistance to ESP for high ranking demons and etc. I can’t do that now since their can’t be too many crts at once.

Back