• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

By pixel scaling Meliodas to DK's finger and then DK's finger to his body, I got over 163 meters
Dude what would be the intensity of an earthquake that strongly shake the entire Planet and even Shake the whole atmosphere of said Planet ?
For more details Behemoth woke up from his long slumber and He is causing continuous earthquakes that Shake the whole land and atmosphere of the Planet and can be felt everywhere

Last edited:
Dude what would be the intensity of an earthquake that strongly shake the entire Planet and even Shake the whole atmosphere of said Planet ?

We though about using 3 ends

The stupid one with only 4 on the scale (BOUUUUUH)

The moderate one with 5

The goated (i’m not biased ahah) one with 6

For more details Behemoth woke up from his long slumber and He is causing continuous earthquakes that Shake the whole land and atmosphere of the Planet and can be felt everywhere
might just be small country

Iirc 50% to 100% DK isn’t linear.
It's neither portrayed as linear nor non linear. The only thing we know is that the Commandments are non-linear, but 50% DK's strength isn't the Commandments.
Also how many times was the final attack reflected is it 12 or 13 as Speedster said ?
Speedster didn't realise that I accounted for an off-screen dodge. It's 12.

But surely i am still confused what kind of magnitude or mercalli could do it, i mean it does affect world wide and the whole atmosphere, i don't remember any of earthquake can really affect atmosphere, and i guess i doubt any low magnitude could do it.

It kind of doesn't matter. What we'd need is the scale from a certain distance.

For example, if Behemoth produced a mag 4 earthquake from the other side of the planet, then we can calculate the actual yield.

prob gone be 5-6mag, but lets wait and see if anything got damaged. hopefully sum of those goofy looking mountains
Let us cook

It's neither portrayed as linear nor non linear. The only thing we know is that the Commandments are non-linear, but 50% DK's strength isn't the Commandments.
So where does 50% and 100% scale comparatively?
Speedster didn't realise that I accounted for an off-screen dodge. It's 12.
Okay thanks

Back