• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I am trying to get the raws because I believe the wiki now allow light particles
i did this years ago i got you
7b5798e9f1030a7e3fef1491da06f23f.png

https://gyazo.com/7b5798e9f1030a7e3fef1491da06f23f

ad1826cd2adf579dac81d8f2a6cb4c39.png

https://gyazo.com/ad1826cd2adf579dac81d8f2a6cb4c39

I believe that was before light particles was allowed. Anyways nothing really calls the particles magic, rather it's say it is a magic that make use of photons

I believe that was before light particles was allowed. Anyways nothing really calls the particles magic, rather it's say it is a magic that make use of photons
Given that darkness (which either is or isn't magic depending on Murata's mood at the time) is its analogue, I doubt it.

Either way, it doesn't really make sense if Ludoshel is supposed to be SoL. Both of his forms are way faster than characters who've dodged and reacted to Ark beams.

Let's just go with the actual statements rather than this haphazard scaling based statements that can be construed in different ways, and probably won't end up getting accepted because they act nothing like light at all.

Given that darkness (which either is or isn't magic depending on Murata's mood at the time) is its analogue, I doubt it.

Either way, it doesn't really make sense if Ludoshel is supposed to be SoL. Both of his forms are way faster than characters who've dodged and reacted to Ark beams.

Let's just go with the actual statements rather than this haphazard scaling based statements that can be construed in different ways, and probably won't end up getting accepted.
darkness isnt darkness its negative energy BUT it can be used as MAGIC or with magic. its mostly a demonic trait
iirc they called it dark energy once and negative like 3 times.

It being a Demonic inherent trait still has contradictions, like the Galand situation. I think the problem is mostly that Nabaka doesn't clarify anything.

And what is darkness? Solid, tangible—stuff that negative energy even in the verse is normally not. Same as the Goddess' magic, which contradicts properties of light even in beam form.

It's just not going to adhere to our rules no matter what way anyone tries to spin it.

Does anyone have a link to Nanatsu no Taizai Character Guide ~Britannia's Heroes Life and volume 34?

Last edited:
Some Q/A info

Nnt Databook news. (I translated this from a portuguese fandom)
We got new information about a special databook made by Nakaba some time ago answering several questions about the universe of Nanatsu no taizai, among them, we have some very important and regarding the history of Mokushiroku no Yonkishi.
Can Arthur regenerate his arm or not?
R: Yes, with the power of Chaos it is possible for him to regenerate his arm, but he didn't want to because he wanted to leave it as a punishment
What is Mama Hawk's power level (in case the chaos in her)
A: 10 MILLION power. (Meliodas DK is 1 million)
Note: As Arthur received the Power of Chaos, his power level is now 10 Million as well or much more
Why are Tristan and Lancelot not protagonists?
A: Nakaba said that if Tristan were, he would have killed Meliodas and Elizabeth in the first chapter and would still have destroyed Liones, but he didn't do that because it would be a dirty trick with the reader and it wasn't Lancelot either because he was too strong and would give the same atmosphere as Nanatsu no Taizai where the characters were very powerful
What is Tristan's level at the end of Nanatsu no taizai?
A: 1000 power
Who created the Tattoos of Sins?
A: Merlin, but shortly after the defeat of the Demon King and the Deity she undid all the marks as a way that she was free from the Sins and her bonds would have already been severed.

Back