• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove it then
U don't prove a negative

Is right there on the description, when the body moves on it's own without the user need to think

Literally the example I gave of zeldris above

ON is zel concentrating to using his darkness and rotate it at high velocity so that he can attract opponents and cut them

Ominous Nebula isn't Instinctive Reaction - the manga scans on his profile literally says that he's concentrating. His body's not acting for him.

4c mael should also get resistance to EE because of serial stating that light and darkness magic will have no effect on male after absorbing the 4th commandment

I don't think it's all demons, I don't even know if we should add it to meliodas, I mean it's a little different from the one used by demon king, it says death zero demon king can crushed enemy slowly out of existence, while having meliodas is just ordinary strong pressure he use from his darkness coat assault mode just like he pressure zeldris and estarossa
I guess i will add it to thread

When he active ON, there is something surrounding his body but for God it does not have anything. Also god is sealing magic not nullfy attack aim on him
I almost forgot zeldris has ominous bind he used it against the SD in the cursed by the light movie

It is not invulnerability or instinctive reaction, literally any attack above it’s pay grade goes through it and instinctive reaction works by well reacting instinctively not cause you create a barrier around you
We don’t grant powers that people did not grant themselves in the series. This would just be power bestowal
It has been explained many times and rejected many times so this is a NO NO a discussion rule is eminent at this point
Again NO
Read above he was just stronger than the ominous nebula
Context is all that matter and we don’t grant resistance to hax due to sudden increase in power level
Again NO NO it has been rejected so many times already
When as any other shown this aside the gray demon?
This is a LS feat not hax feat so No again

Would go through the ones below later, although they seem fine at a glance

Yeah but dark snow is a darkness ability that covers the victim and instantly kills them since every high-ranking demon can use darkness to a high degree and even esstrossa used something similar.
Well, i added some other abilities in the thread, I hope everyone can check it
What do you think? You may need more evidence for the abilies

It is not invulnerability or instinctive reaction, literally any attack above it’s pay grade goes through it and instinctive reaction works by well reacting instinctively not cause you create a barrier around you

We don’t grant powers that people did not grant themselves in the series. This would just be power bestowal

It has been explained many times and rejected many times so this is a NO NO a discussion rule is eminent at this point

Again NO

Read above he was just stronger than the ominous nebula

Context is all that matter and we don’t grant resistance to hax due to sudden increase in power level

Again NO NO it has been rejected so many times already

When as any other shown this aside the gray demon?

This is a LS feat not hax feat so No again

Would go through the ones below later, although they seem fine at a glance
You haven't debunked it though send some scans

I want scans to debunk the other points
Which points exactly? I really don’t get?
The DK Ian not getting abilities he bestowed on people
Estarossa regen is NO, there are tons of threads on it
Ominous nebula is not invulnerability
And neither is resting through it with force power nullification

I don’t know what point you are talking about exactly

Also, the ominous nebula is an instinctive reaction, barrier creation and air manipulation right?

Instinctive Reaction is the ability to react to oncoming attacks without the need for conscious thought. As such, those with this ability will automatically dodge and possibly counter oncoming attacks through muscle memory or instinct. As a result, the user is free to utilize the mental effort that is normally spent on performing these movements on other things.

Ominous Nebula is passive attack and defense once Zeldris begins his concentration on rotating his Darkness.

It being a Full React literally means nothing. The fact of the matter is that the scan used on the profile itself says that he puts his concentration to the max. Instinctive Reaction, as far as I remember, has never needed concentration, since the body would be functioning on its own.
Okay fine I concede for now. How do you classify ominous nebula?

It being a Full React literally means nothing. The fact of the matter is that the scan used on the profile itself says that he puts his concentration to the max. Instinctive Reaction, as far as I remember, has never needed concentration, since the body would be functioning on its own.
Also, it surpasses all spinal reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back