• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Monspeet’s fire manipulation eclipses even Estarossa. Seems like bad scaling given how Post-Timeskip Meliodas and Estarossa can heavily injure Derieri, whose physical strength is leagues higher than a crippled Unsealed Meliodas.

@Majin I’m not part of the calc group, and I don’t know if that stuff would be inapplicable. Sorry.

Last edited:
Monspeet’s fire manipulation eclipses even Estarossa. Seems like bad scaling given how Post-Timeskip Meliodas and Estarossa can heavily injure Derieri, whose physical strength is leagues higher than a crippled Unsealed Meliodas.

@Majin I’m not part of the calc group, and I don’t know if that stuff would be inapplicable. Sorry.
How does that scale Meliodas durability? since he got hit by it during night time

I thought that’s what you were suggesting Meliodas’ durability scales to the amplified flames.

Anyway, nighttime has no evidence of amping physical abilities, and this doesn’t serve as proof because Monspeet is a 7-heart elite demon who’d be amped just as much as you claim Meliodas’ physical abilities are.

I thought that’s what you were suggesting Meliodas’ durability scales to the amplified flames.

Anyway, nighttime has no evidence of amping physical abilities, and this doesn’t serve as proof because Monspeet is a 7-heart elite demon who’d be amped just as much as you claim Meliodas’ physical abilities are.
Yeah it should Meliodas durability should scale and the nighttime thing I am neutral for now and also meliodas survived dreyfus attack but he was in a human body so I don't if it counts.

Yeah it should Meliodas durability should scale and the nighttime thing I am neutral for now and also meliodas survived dreyfus attack but he was in a human body so I don't if it counts.
I forgot about that. I planned to calculate some Dreyfus feats, but I forgot what his Milky Way Breaker would even scale to.
The light speed meta for SDS get rejected again? Just wait until we get better feats like somebody destroying the celestial realm or something. And the author confirms that true magic meliodas has an existence eraser and that goddess magic is light speed.
That CRT was from 2019.
Are you going to add the edits?
I'm in the middle of an NNT CRT. So it's going to be done later.

the same reason demons soul erasure got removed i think tho i still wonder why... it should be erasure but meh its not that big of a deal imo

When is this stated? I can't remember.
It stated in QnA
Question: The "ark" of the goddesses destroys only the physical body and darkness, or can it even destroy the soul?

Answer: Depends on who is using it. Weak goddesses will destroy only the body, and strong ones can destroy the soul too.

Thanks.

Lance Corporals like Nerobasta are considered high level, so I'd assume it's applicable to them.

I guess here is a inforamtion about type magic in 4KOTA (source)
4KoTA extra: Regarding the types of magic
Magic is the mysterious force various creatures inhabiting Britannia possess. The force is diverse and classified into 9 types of magic. There are very rare instances of a person possessing two or more types of magic. Among these people, one out of everyone possesses four or more types of magic. Such people are called Heroes.
Destruction type - Magic that directly attacks the target with natural forces like thunder or flame, or a non-natural dark force.
Alteration type - It modifies the properties of matter. There are a ton of varieties to it, like modifying an object's weight, the hardness or water into ice.
Restoration type - A force that heals the wounds or ailments. Its effects and scope are diverse. It is regarded to be mostly the Goddesses' magic.
Search type - Different forces, like locating a particular object or finding out how genuine a person is, have been identified.
Mental type - It is regarded to be able to manipulate a person's mind and their memories. Depending how it is used, it can be more powerful than the Destruction type.
Deception type - A magic that generates illusions or causes audition hallucinations. It is thought to be found in Fairies for the most.
Stealth type - A shadow force that lets one to approach their opponent without being noticed or track the opponent's movements from faraway.
Enchantment type - Unlike the Destruction type, it bestows a natural force, like a thunder or a flame, or a non-natural force to a tool or a weapon.
Oracle type - A force surpassing the human intellect, that predicts the weather or the future events. It is regarded to be the rarest of 9 types of magic.

I guess here is a inforamtion about type magic in 4KOTA (source)
4KoTA extra: Regarding the types of magic
Magic is the mysterious force various creatures inhabiting Britannia possess. The force is diverse and classified into 9 types of magic. There are very rare instances of a person possessing two or more types of magic. Among these people, one out of everyone possesses four or more types of magic. Such people are called Heroes.
Destruction type - Magic that directly attacks the target with natural forces like thunder or flame, or a non-natural dark force.
Alteration type - It modifies the properties of matter. There are a ton of varieties to it, like modifying an object's weight, the hardness or water into ice.
Restoration type - A force that heals the wounds or ailments. Its effects and scope are diverse. It is regarded to be mostly the Goddesses' magic.
Search type - Different forces, like locating a particular object or finding out how genuine a person is, have been identified.
Mental type - It is regarded to be able to manipulate a person's mind and their memories. Depending how it is used, it can be more powerful than the Destruction type.
Deception type - A magic that generates illusions or causes audition hallucinations. It is thought to be found in Fairies for the most.
Stealth type - A shadow force that lets one to approach their opponent without being noticed or track the opponent's movements from faraway.
Enchantment type - Unlike the Destruction type, it bestows a natural force, like a thunder or a flame, or a non-natural force to a tool or a weapon.
Oracle type - A force surpassing the human intellect, that predicts the weather or the future events. It is regarded to be the rarest of 9 types of magic.
What does this have to do with EE?

It relate to AP, depend on type magic enchance on weapon. Sin said that the destruction type can boost to 10 times while other just 3 times
Okay, do you think high-ranking demons should have death manipulation via black so since it's a darkness ability? What about body control scaling above demon Hendrickson?

I haven't seen this brought up before, it should be the final nail to LS Taizai. In chapter 187, we see Nerobasta fighting so demon she uses ark and calls it the light of god. Monspite then explains that goddess magic uses light particles. This should confirm that goddess attack speed is LS. Gowther Light arrow also benefit from this

I haven't seen this brought up before, it should be the final nail to LS Taizai. In chapter 187, we see Nerobasta fighting so demon she uses ark and calls it the light of god. Monspite then explains that goddess magic uses light particles. This should confirm that goddess attack speed is LS. Gowther Light arrow also benefit from this
zezu already tried that like 4 times

He calls it magic in the same panel (or at least in the raws, since I can’t open your panel rn). So that would discount it on the wiki even if they were photons.

i said all this already and it got rejected lol

Back