• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more people to agree with this but does ominous nebula count as gravity manipulation or that ability that pain has universal pull(attractive forces)?
It's not Gravity Manipulation

Ominous Nebula is a technique of extreme concentration where Zeldris revolves his dark energy around him at immense speeds to the point of seeming invisible, creating a vortex that surrounds and attracts all living beings around him. This power makes the air flow and creates a vacuum and everything that comes in contact with it is sliced by Zeldris at a god-like speed by pure reflexes, making this technique a Full React「全反応フルリアクト, Furu Riakuto」
It seems to be Air Manipulation

Yeah, no to Invulnerability for Ominous Nebula. It just creates a barrier around Zeldris that prevents most physical attacks from being able to reach him. The One Escanor was able to break through with enough force, he only failed to the previous times because he wasn't exerting enough power.

In turn, no to Escanor's Dura Neg and Power Null for those reasons. Again, he just broke through with enough force.
We need more people to agree with this but does ominous nebula count as gravity manipulation or that ability that pain has universal pull(attractive forces)?
I'd say it's moreso a form of Air (Wind) Manipulation than Gravity Manip, since the manga scans and Merlin's explanation of Ominous Nebula make it out to be strong winds pulling them in.

Yeah, no to Invulnerability for Ominous Nebula. It just creates a barrier around Zeldris that prevents most physical attacks from being able to reach him. The One Escanor was able to break through with enough force, he only failed to the previous times because he wasn't exerting enough power.

In turn, no to Escanor's Dura Neg and Power Null for those reasons. Again, he just broke through with enough force.

I'd say it's moreso a form of Air (Wind) Manipulation than Gravity Manip, since the manga scans and Merlin's explanation of Ominous Nebula make it out to be strong winds pulling them in.
Yeah but it only works on living things and also it shreds things

Isn't there a name for it in naruto the universal pull that pain uses what ability is that?
Whataboutisms doesn't help your argument. Ominous Nebula is not Gravity Manip, the manga itself describes the force pulling them in as a vortex and uses words like wind or airflow to support that. It's Selective Air Manip since it pulls only living things towards Zeldris.

Whataboutisms doesn't help your argument. Ominous Nebula is not Gravity Manip, the manga itself describes the force pulling them in as a vortex and uses words like wind or airflow to support that. It's Selective Air Manip since it pulls only living things towards Zeldris.
Sure that fine I guess

Did you read the note for Zagred's Limited Invulnerability?

It literally states you need prerequisites in order to harm his heart

Note: To harm the heart of a Devil, attacks from Arcane Stage and Saint Stage mages are required. In the case of cross-verse matchups, one must fit the criteria of either of them, which are the following:

Arcane Stage: Arcane Stage encompass mages who have deeply tapped into Forbidden Magic, and mages with the ability to interfere with the otherworld. For the former, characters that are able to borrow the power of what would qualify as a Devil in their respective verse (Unholy Manipulation) should be able to arm the heart of a Devil. As for the latter, not much is known as of now.

Saint Stage: Saint Stage is a stage only Spirit users can achieve, they can destroy the heart of a Devil by cleaning/purifying evil. As such, characters with the ability Holy Manipulation or Purification should be able to bypass the Invulnerability of a Devil's heart.

Did you read the note for Zagred's Limited Invulnerability?

It literally states you need prerequisites in order to harm his heart

Note: To harm the heart of a Devil, attacks from Arcane Stage and Saint Stage mages are required. In the case of cross-verse matchups, one must fit the criteria of either of them, which are the following:

Arcane Stage: Arcane Stage encompass mages who have deeply tapped into Forbidden Magic, and mages with the ability to interfere with the otherworld. For the former, characters that are able to borrow the power of what would qualify as a Devil in their respective verse (Unholy Manipulation) should be able to arm the heart of a Devil. As for the latter, not much is known as of now.

Saint Stage: Saint Stage is a stage only Spirit users can achieve, they can destroy the heart of a Devil by cleaning/purifying evil. As such, characters with the ability Holy Manipulation or Purification should be able to bypass the Invulnerability of a Devil's heart.
Yeah but the only way to harm zeldris with god is physically and ominous nebula makes that virtually impossible but like I said I concede for now

Yeah but the only way to harm zeldris with god is physically and ominous nebula makes that virtually impossible but like I said I concede for now
Explain Escanor then because it seems you still don't understand.

Ominous Nebula and God don't make Zeldris Invulnerable

I thought you read the definition of Invulnerability in this Wiki?

High-ranking Demons since they've been shown to be able to resist Ark before.
I think you should just list them in this CRT only. It would be better to update all at once.

Btw i have a question. Black flames that Meliodas uses is it considered as EE?

EDIT: whoever made the CRT should add the EE resistance characters that would be helpful

Maybe the archangels as well since ark doesn't seem to work on them
Maybe, but has Ark ever been shown to try and be used on the Archangels?
I think you should just list them in this CRT only. It would be better to update all at once.
From what I remember, it's all of the Ten Commandments, Meliodas, and the Demon King.

She didn't even say any of those things, all she said was "I am the power of light", "this is futile".

Are you really equating an attack called God Thunder, which looks like lightning, seems to be lightning, to Ark
I was just speculating since goddess magic is effective on demons and may not be effective on godesses

So invulnerablity will replace with Forcefield creation and Escarno Power null and Durability was rejected, I guess I fine with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back