• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

There is no scaling the DK to anything. The combined attack on it's own was going to kill him, it overpowered his attack (and usually attack = durability) and he was ******** his pants until Meliodas "saved" him by Full Countering. Everything implies he was going to die from the initial attack prior do the counters.
No, you don't know. It could have just destroyed a portion of Britannia, lessened his power, and that's it.

@Imposing Sorry, it was late and I thought you were saying that the residual energy alone would have destroyed Britannia.

im confused i thought ap and durability dont always have to be the same? also in his final state his durability was much lower than the other forms

The guy still had his magic power, excluding The Ruler. He could have defended against this in literally any other way possible. Also, this attack is still far superior to him because it involved a limit broken version of The Ultimate One Escanor and multiple people who could hold off DK.

Ok so.. DK said commandments are the fragment of HIS POWER.. which survived the multi-continental attack (high end)
What's the low end or the lowest it can go? Also, can someone make a crt for the calc of the Britannia destroying attack and who should scale to it it has been 3 days.
The guy still had his magic power, excluding The Ruler. He could have defended against this in literally any other way possible. Also, this attack is still far superior to him because it involved a limit broken version of The Ultimate One Escanor and multiple people who could hold off DK.
He was literally possessing the entire country so maybe country-level durability or country-level range should be fine for DK possessing Britania since he would have access to the infinite magic of Britannia but I won't go there.

No, you don't know. It could have just destroyed a portion of Britannia, lessened his power, and that's it.
It's not what I know or don't know, I'm not saying this off the top of my head. My proof (statement) outweights yours. You're the one talking out of bias with no proof.
Demon King shaking and crying while the attack was coming at him >>> "it could have just destroyed Britannia, lessened his power, and that's it.

It's not what I know or don't know, I'm not saying this off the top of my head. My proof (statement) outweights yours. You're the one talking out of bias with no proof.
Demon King shaking and crying while the attack was coming at him >>> "it could have just destroyed Britannia, lessened his power, and that's it.
I said a portion, not Britannia entirely, which is what happens when the DK barely dodges the attack.

What's the low end or the lowest it can go? Also, can someone make a crt for the calc of the Britannia destroying attack and who should scale to it it has been 3 days.

He was literally possessing the entire country so maybe country-level durability or country-level range should be fine for DK possessing Britania since he would have access to the infinite magic of Britannia but I won't go there.
they first step is already done hes working on the others give him time.

Why would he scale, he is just barely stronger than FP Demon King and FP Demon King got thrown around like a rag doll by half the sins.
To be fair he was fighting multiple that were somewhat relative to him and they didn't defeat him he was forced out of zeldris's body. So I think true magic meliodas should scale since he presence alone was going to destroy Britannia same for the fp dk of course that depends on how you interprate it.

What about True Magic Form Meliodas? Or is it just gonna be Hax for him?
I think true magic meliodas should scale since his presence alone was destroying Britannia in a relatively short time and he possibly has durability negation with his true magic(I think it's EE but I won't go there we just need nakaba to just say that his true magic can existence erase.).

Why would he scale, he is just barely stronger than FP Demon King and FP Demon King got thrown around like a rag doll by half the sins.
For destroying the Commandments which survived Nemesis, but as Speedster pointed out
he possibly has durability negation with his true magic
And checking Meliodas' profile he indeed has
Possibly Durability Negation with True Magic Power

To be fair he was fighting multiple that were somewhat relative to him and they didn't defeat him he was forced out of zeldris's body. So I think true magic meliodas should scale since he presence alone was going to destroy Britannia same for the fp dk of course that depends on how you interprate it.
Yes they were relative to him and then ALL their attacks got combined and doubled and then full countered whatever many times and completely obliterated him. How would the scaling go here, it just makes no sense. Meliodas and Demon King were destroying Britania OVERTIME, a really irrelevant feat. Takes less energy overtime than in one attack.

Yes they were relative to him and then ALL their attacks got combined and doubled and then full countered whatever many times and completely obliterated him. How would the scaling go here, it just makes no sense. Meliodas and Demon King were destroying Britania OVERTIME, a really irrelevant feat. Takes less energy overtime than in one attack.
They scale to it by environmental destruction

Last edited:
ima have to disagree, it was stated by zeldris that true magic mel was far stronger plus, SD also said if he kept the power he could have solo'd her... so i wouldnt say barely stronger

He says they're equal, and corrects himself that Mel's magic is greater. Previously, people have also stated that their magic is on the same level. So it's obvious that he's not far stronger. Even if he was, it's probably not dozens upon dozens of times.

He says they're equal, and corrects himself that Mel's magic is greater. Previously, people have also stated that their magic is on the same level. So it's obvious that he's not far stronger. Even if he was, it's probably not dozens upon dozens of times.
What he said.

The only real context I can find is that the power of the Demon King and similarly powerful entities will throw off the balance of the world. The presence of Meliodas (and potentially the Demon King, since two Demon Kings were accelerating it) was creating natural disasters over Britannia and strange weather occurrences, and he couldn't stay in the normal plane for too long.

It scales to their power, but it's not necessarily Small Country level.
I mean ap not dc since they are already a threat to a small country

I am talking AP. We'd need way more specifics to do any real calculation.

But, I'll go through some more stuff just for the sake of interest. Creating a very destructive (as in typhoon) Britannia-sized storm with the highest, yet not unreasonable, results is a little over 2x baseline Island level.

Last edited:
I am talking AP. We'd need way more specifics to do any real calculation.

But, I'll go through some more stuff just for the sake of interest. Creating a very destructive (as in typhoon) Britannia-sized storm with the highest, yet not unreasonable, results is a little over 2x baseline Island level.
Yeah I am just saying that true magic meliodas and full power demon king should have small country ap via environmental destruction and it's passive as well

That implies they'd destroy Britannia outright. Are there and statements like that?
Yes, the scans you sent. It's simple meliodas w/o true magic, not a threat to Britannia meliodas w true magic is a threat to Britannia passively. What about small country level overtime or via environmental destruction?

The scans I added don't say Meliodas will destroy Britannia even over time, it just says that cataclysms are caused by his presence in a world that wants to get rid of him. For example, there's storms, ravines and harsh winters.

It more than likely scales to his own power (it's suggested that power causes this), but it's probably City level.

They're not manipulating the weather themselves, and we don't know if it's planetary in scale. It only partially extends across Britannia to our knowledge.

The scans I added don't say Meliodas will destroy Britannia, it says that cataclysms are caused by his presence because the world wants to get rid of him. For example, there's storms, ravines and harsh winters.

It more than likely scales to his own power (it's suggested that power causes this), but it's probably City level.
No, it's not that's a horrible low ball. The least you can get true magic meliodas is small country level via environmental destruction or overtime.

They're not manipulating the weather themselves, and we don't know if it's planetary in scale. It only partially extends across Britannia to our knowledge.
So it should be small country level over time or via environmental destruction. The weather manipulation is a bad side effect and this is all passive they are not trying to destroy Britannia.

Back